A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day Alone... Or Not?

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 7 Empty Re: A Day Alone... Or Not?

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 am

Annabella smiled and nodded. Of course she'd agreed she would have rather head home first anyway. "Sounds like a plan. Lets head out of here and go outside.We shall apparate to my house first." She said leading the way outside of the restaurant. She stood just outside of the door way waiting for Damon so she could apparate them both. Her owl hooted softly on her shoulder as it fell asleep again sitting straight up. Annabella was quite surprised that they don't fall over sleeping like that.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:07 am

Damon smiled and walked out after her adjusting the things he was holding. He looked at her and smiled then he did something that he thought he would have chickened out on but didn't. He bent down to kiss Annabella's cheek then walked over to a place that could apparate smiling to himself. Damon knew that she would probably hit him for doing something like that but he really didn't care at the present time.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 am

Annabella smiled as Damon approached her. "Ready to.." She paused as Damon bent down and kissed her on the cheek. She stared at him shocked for a minute before regaining her senses and quickly walked over to him her face blushing deeply. "Uhm so yeah. Let's go" She said still blushing and grabbed his arm softly. She tried to concentrate but she could still feel his lips on her cheek even though they weren't no longer. Concentrating harder, she finally managed to apparate them to her home. "Welcome to my home" She said opening the door to her house and walking inside, she went to her fridge and placed her food inside. Damon (the owl) flew over to the couch falling asleep again on top of a cushion. "Alright I'm finished, would you like to look around or save that for a later date?" She said smiling as she walked up to him.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 am

Damon had stepped inside when she opened the door and smiled. "It's a lovely home you have Annabella. I think we'll save that for a later date then you can show me around then." He winked at her trying to get her to blush more knowing he would probably would. "Well if you are ready you'll get to see what my home looks like, it's not quite as nice as yours but it serves the purpose it needs as of right now."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:24 am

Annabella smiled and nodded as she put her arm in his. "I.. well.. Of course." She said stuttering after he winked at her. Her face went bright red, she had never acted this way before she was completely stunned by how she was acting. Damon was proving to be someone that she would love to go on a date with one day soon. "I'm ready to see your home now yes." She said smiling and tightening her hold on his arm gently.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:36 am

Damon smiled seeing her blush and stammer from him winking at her, "Well let's head off, but first make sure your door is locked. I would hate for us to forget we locked it thinking it was." He smiled softly and looked over just as Aiden Jay was about to fall of his shoulder because of how sleepy he was. He caught him quickly and shook his head the looked at her, "I'm sure that it will be a tough time getting this guy to wake up at all." Damon laughed softly as he tried to figure out where he could put the owl to keep him from falling over again.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:52 am

Annabella nodded locking her door quickly before reattaching herself to Damon's arm. She stifled a laugh when Aiden Jay nearly fell and Damon luckily caught him just in time. "Good catch." She said looking up at Damon. She smiled the blush still remaining on her cheeks however. "Alright Now I'm ready." She said poking his side gently but playfully. She giggled softly checking her right pocket to make sure her wand was there and she hadn't lost it. It was.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 am

Damon settled on putting Aiden Jay back on his shoulder hoping that he would stay there and not fall over again. He smiled as he apparated to a little house with a garden visible in the front with ivy crawling up the sides making it look like something green swallowed it. "Well this is my home, i'm trying to get everything settled here seeing as i moved in recently." He walked up to the front door taking out his keys and opening the door, immediately he was met by a large dog. "Easy Tank, back up boy. No you can't have the food." Damon said as the dog began inspecting the bag in which he had his food in. Damon put Aiden Jay on a large cushion in which another owl was sleeping, the other owl hooted softly then went back to sleep, he then put his left overs in his fridge.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:16 am

Annabella laughed slightly as the the big dog Damon referred to as Tank, came bounding out and sniffed his food. "Hi there Tank." She said as she went to pet the dog. He seemed rather friendly and his fur was soft. "Awh you are cute." She said kneeling next to him as she continued scratching behind his ears. She received a huge sloppy doggy kiss on her cheek where Damon had sweetly kissed her not to long ago. "I think Tank is licking off your kiss" She said jokingly while she giggled as Tank continued to lick her face.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 am

Damon laughed and he said "Well i can always put the kiss back on your cheek. Give me a moment i have to feed Tank really quick. He has to be fed three times a day otherwise he'll lose the weight he's gained which for him isn't good." He walked over to a cupboard and opened a large container filling a large bowl he then placed it on the floor next to the door along with a thing of water. "Well if you would like to have a look around you can but there's not much to my home." Damon said looking at her smiling shyly.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum