A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day Alone... Or Not?

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 6 Empty Re: A Day Alone... Or Not?

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Annabella smiled at him giving his hand a small squeeze. "Glad to have met you and make you so happy today" She said honestly. She also looked to the waiter that approached their table and let go of his hand so she could get a drink of her soda. "It smells delicious!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Ok." She said nodding as he translated for her. She took in the scent the food was giving off. It looked as good as it smelled as well. She picked the burger up with both hands and took a well sized bite of it chewing slowly so to taste every flavor coming from the burger. She wiped her mouth off with her napkin when she was finished chewing and looked at Damon, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Oh wow, that was the best burger I've ever tasted." She exclaimed.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Damon smiled and said, "They make great burgers and they make them by hand as well." He took a bite of his burger chewing it completely then he wiped his mouth with his napkin. He then placed the napkin in his lap as he began to pick up some of the fries next to the burger and eat them as well. When he mouth wasn't full he said to her, "Everything that you see in front of you on the plate they make themselves. The veggies on the burger are home grown and the fries are made out of the potatoes that they pick."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 am

Annabella nodded at him in agreement. "Very well done if it is made by hand. Brilliant actually." She said before taking another bite of the burger chewing it then swallowing so she could try the real potato fries. She dipped them in some ranch and then bite into them her taste buds dancing. "Wow." She managed to say after chewing them fully. "Those taste fantastic as well." She said smiling at Damon. She sighed softly and looked out a window as her mind wandered else where. It was only about noon right now but she was getting bored anyhow and getting full.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:03 am

Damon smiled as he watched her start going into her own thoughts as they ate. He watched her smiling as he ate trying to not let her catch him watching her. If someone told him that he would meet someone in Diagon Alley that would make him smile more than anything, he wouldn't believe one word they said. The fact of the matter was that for once he was happy and not wondering what he was going to do with his life, he knew that Annabella was the reason for this.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

Annabella peered out of the corner of her eye and caught Damon watching her. She smiled softly looking back at him. "You are enjoying making me blush aren't you?" She asked a slight blush rising on her cheeks for like the hundredth time that day so far. She looked at her burger and sighed "I think I am a bit full now." She said taking a drink. She looked up at Damon staring straight in to his eyes not looking away and felt her stomach do flips.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:32 am

"I'm not intentionally making you blush Annabella, though i do like it when you do blush. Sometimes you try to hide your blushing even when i can see it clearly." Damon said smiling at her looking her right in the eyes. His blue eyes holding hers not once looking away from them. "If your full i'll get the check from the waiter. Would you like to take your leftovers home with you?"
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 am

Annabella smiled while nodding and breaking the eye contact with Damon still blushing. "Sure I'll take them home, they are worth reheating." She said smiling. She looked back at him her eyes gleaming in happiness. "Alright Damon come here buddy." She said to her sleeping owl. She watched him peep up at her, yawn, stretch,and then finally fly up to her shoulder and perched there his head drooping. "Boy you are tired." She said giving him a pat on the head.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 am

Damon smiled and talked to the waiter who brought them containers for their food as well as a closed one. Then Damon laughed when the waiter explained to him and disappeared. He then picked up Aiden Jay from the chair placing him on his shoulder where the owl remained sitting up. "They are both really tired, the waiter gave us the desert that was meant for the end of the meal. Then told me that Hugo said that the meal was on him today." Damon said looking at her then packed up his plate of food.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:16 am

Annabella took a container from him and filled her food in it. "Oh well that's very nice of them." She said smiling wondering what the desert was. "So we could do two things, since the owls are tired, we could stop by my apartment drop of Damon and my food, then stop off at you place and do the same." She said pausing for a second. "Then we can come back and continue shopping because I am not done yet. OR we could carry the owls and the food and try to shop at the same time." She said knowing the first choice would be easier but would take out about an hour of the shopping trip.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

"I think that the first is best seeing as i have several things i have to pick up and i won't be able to carry everything. Besides Aiden Jay needs to get some sleep where he's not jostled around as much as he has been today. It might take a while out of the shopping trip but to keep from dropping everything including the owls i think it is a plus." Damon said looking at her wondering if she would agree with him on this.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum