A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day Alone... Or Not?

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day Alone... Or Not?

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Annabella followed Damon happily as he had taken her hand and kept hold of it. Obviously he didn't mind it so she didn't either. She focused on the man who had approached her and Damon when they entered a restaurant that Annabella had never been inside of yet. She listened as the two men talked Italian in front of her and she gave a smile to the owner. She then followed Damon to a table all the while still grasping his hand. She gave him a smile and said thanks as he pulled out her chair for her and sat down. "So I am guessing Italian for lunch?" She said laughing. She had eaten Italian before and had rather liked it.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 pm

"Hugo does a lot of different foods not just Italian food, he likes to keep a variety of foods on his menu in case there's something his customers don't like." Damon said as he sat down at the chair that was in front of hers. "This is one of the best chefs i believe in Diagon Alley, all of his food is Authentic and is well made by him and his other chefs. What would you like to drink Annabella?"
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Annabella smiled and nodded understandingly. "Perfect" She said looking at the menu for anything that sounded good too her. "Ahh so the food is bound to be delicious then" She said grinning. "Oh uhm what all drinks do they have here?" She asked curiously as she petted Damon who had perched himself in her lap and was peering over the table.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm

"They have any kind of drink you can name from all over the world, they have the best fire whiskey though. The get most of their drinks from out of the country, it's shipped here from all over the world. The also have non-alcoholic drinks that they make themselves including butterbeer." Damon said smiling softly, at her wondering what she was going to have.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 pm

"Hmm. I think I shall try that muggle drink, the one that sounds similar to our Butterbeer.The Rootbeer." She said making a face at the name wondering if it tastes like Butterbeer. "I think that's how you say it." She said shrugging and smiling. "What are you going to have?" She asked curious herself. She looked over the menu seeing things such as pizza and burgers. It all sounded so good she couldn't wait to eat it.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 pm

"I'm having one of the homemade drinks, a cherry cola. I think i'm gonna have one of their famous burgers too, i haven't been here in a while so i have to stick with what i did order when i was here often." Damon said when he owl hooted softly rubbing its head on his shoulder then flying down to his lap so it could go to sleep. "Your such a relaxed owl Aiden Jay." He pulled another treat from his pocket and fed it to the owl.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Annabella nodded "I think I shall try the famous burger as well." She said smiling and placing her menu down. She looked down at Damon giggling at the owl as it pecked at the table cloth. "Are you still hungry?" She asked him as he hooted loudly. "Ok ok shush you are loud fella." She said laughing softly. She looked up at Damon as she watched him feed Aiden Jay another treat. "He sure is a tired little guy" She said smiling. She had never smiled so much before in her life and just realized she had smiled a ton today just because of Damon.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm

"Yeah well owls are mostly nocturnal animals and they sleep in the day time. Then they hunt at night, but because the shop is so loud most of the time the owls have a hard time sleeping when they are suppose to. So instead of sleeping in the day the have it reversed, except this little guy. He can sleep through a war and still not wake up, he keeps himself on his schedule so he can hunt at night." Damon handed her a few of the treats to keep Damon at bay for the time being. "It will keep him occupied until food for them is brought. The waiter appeared at the exact moment with two bowls of owl food then took the order that Damon said and disappeared. The drinks came to the table and the waiter said that there would be a wait for the food. "The waiter says there will be a slight wait on the food. More than likely one of the chefs has the illness cause Hugo said something about an illness earlier but dismissed it quickly." Damon said looking at her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 pm

"Oh that's right" She said remembering that owls were nocturnal. She had completely forgotten but it wasn't her fault. She never had an owl before and her two ferrets were most defiantly not nocturnal. She took the treats from Damon and held them in her hand for her owl to eat. Damon however was more interested in the bowl of owl food that was placed in front of them by the waiter. Annabella studied the Rootbeer that was placed in front of her. "Oh that's alright. I hope the chef is OK." She said sniffing her drink curiously. "hmm." She said thoughtfully. She wasn't paying attention when Damon had said that Hugo had dismissed talking about the illness quickly. She was too busy with her drink. She picked it up and took a small sip enough to decide rather she liked it or not. "Hmm, tastes a bit bubbly. Not bad though." She said taking another drink out of it.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Damon smiled at her and said, "I never really liked it." He took a sip of his drink when his owl finally fell over on his lap causing him to almost choke on his drink. He picked the owl up and placed him in a chair near him so that he could sleep better than he was. "He must be really tired to have fallen over like that." He gave Aiden Jay once last pet then turned back towards Annabella and smiled softly.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum