A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day Alone... Or Not?

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 5 Empty Re: A Day Alone... Or Not?

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Annabella smothered a laugh that was threatening to come up. "Poor thing is exhausted." She said looking at Aiden Jay with kindness sparkling in her eyes. She watched as her own owl flew over to Aiden Jay and curled up next to him. "Seems like our owls like each other. As friends of course." She said trying not to laugh at the thought of both male owls being together like that.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:48 pm

"Owls make friend with each other very easily but i think these two were friends before they were purchased today at the shop. They seem to know each other well enough, for now let them sleep they need their sleep as much as we need ours. I would however like to know more about you Annabella." Damon said smiling hoping that she will allow him to know more about her. Since seeing her near the window of the shop he's wanted to get to know her because he felt a strange pull towards her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Annabella nodded understanding what he said about owls needing sleep as much as they did themselves. She blushed fiercely as he said that he wanted to know more about herself. "Why of course Damon. What all are you interested in knowing about me?" She asked taking another sip of the strange Rootbeer drink.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 pm

((OCC: IBC rootbeer is awesome sorry had to put that in there.))

Damon smiled and said, "Anything and everything, I want to get to know you better Annabella. Like where your from, if you have any silblings, or if you have any pets. I don't want to be a stranger to you, I want you to know me as well." He looked at her seriously while his heart hammered in his his chest as he looked at her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

(Agreed!!)

Annabella smiled "Well let's see, I turn 20 in two months. I am a Ravenclaw Graduate of course." She said laughing at the thought of being graduated for so long already. Her bright blue eyes sparkled brilliantly. "I love reading everything and anything I can get a hold of. I want to be a healer." She paused looking into his eyes for a few seconds. "I adore the color blue. Pink is way to girly of a color for me." She said laughing. "I've got a twin sister named Sarah and a brother a year older then us named Jacob." She said smiling starting to miss her siblings now. "I'm a half-blood. I've got two identical white furred, blue eyed ferrets. Named Howl and Lycan." She said smiling. She knew that Damon would love them Hoping that the owl got along with her ferrets well when they meet. "What about you?" She asked shooting the question back.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:36 pm

"Well I'm 23, i graduated from Durmstrang which is why sometimes i'll have a really bad accent. My youngest sibling is Jacob and the second youngest who is older than Jacob is Lisa. I love working with my hands it's what gives me great pleasure. I'm half-blood wizard, i have a rottweiler named Tank, another owl named Bella, and a black cat named Midnight. My favorite color is silver and my patronus is the form of a horse." Damon said smiling at her hoping that he they could continue sharing things about themselves.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Annabella smiled entranced by his characteristics. She actually quite liked the sound of his voice even his accent that she had picked up on a few times. She found it a bit amusing that they both had brothers named Jacob. She hadn't thought about telling him her patronus though if any person who actually knew her would already know it. "Oh my patronus is a ferret hence why I have two." She laughed. She absolutely loved ferrets and was thrilled when she found out that her patronus was one. It made sense to her that it would be. "You know I actually am quite interested in what the muggles call scary movies. Too me it's not really scary but it's funny to watch their reactions." She said grinning.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Damon smiled and said, "Mine's a horse because my ex-fiance's animagus was a horse. She used to be in the Order with me but long ago after we graduated school. She was killed by a death eater just before her nineteenth birthday." He looked at her hoping that she wouldn't get saddened by this. "After her death i haven't laughed as much as i should until i met you."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Annabella smiled to be strong for him. "I am in the order as well." She said closing her eyes before looking at Damon again. "I am sorry about your Ex though that is quite tragic. But I am also glad that I have been able to make you laugh." She said putting her hand on his as a sort of comfort. Though she only meant it as friendly, her heart skipped a few beats and she felt her face heat up a tad bit.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Damon grasped her hand and said, "Thank you Annabella, that was in the past and yes it does hurt but we sometimes have to let go of the past to see the future. I am very thankful to have met you, you brightened my world when I had only seen the dark." He smiled at her then turned when he heard the waiter coming. The waiter was pushing a cart that had their food on it. He put their food in front of them and said something to Damon in Italian then took the cart back. "He said that there will be desert served after the meal." Damon translated for her so she would know what was said.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum