A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day Alone... Or Not?

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day Alone... Or Not?

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Annabella nodded. She loved gardens as well, well more of it was that she loved flowers and white roses were her utmost favorite of all. "I would like to see your gardens when you're finished with them if you don't mind." She said not really asking for a invitation. She liked Damon's company and was not going to make this a one time meeting and then never see him again. She wasn't the person to do that anyhow. She watched him feed her owl again with another treat. "You're going to spoil him before I even get the chance to." She said laughing as she continued to look at the books. " I think I shall stick to this owl training book." She said walking to the counter and paying for it. It was a quick trip to the book store, usually she stayed longer but she was getting a tad bit hungry and the store owner didn't look too happy to have a pair of owls in his store. "Perhaps some lunch?" She said asking Damon.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

"Well he's very small i'm just trying to get him so that he gets bigger." Damon said innocently, he paid for his books and smiled. "Yeah i think i could go for some lunch, it will be my treat." Damon walked over to the door and held it open for her so that she could walk out first. "I can't remember the last time i had as much fun as i am having, when i come here alone. I mean it would look weird if i was talking to myself in the middle of the street." He gave Annabella a wink and smiled at her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Annabella laughed. "Sure that's what you are doing." She said nodding a thanks to him as he held the door opened for her. "Yes that would be weird and people would think you were mad, but you know the mad ones are the best ones to be around." She said giving him a genuine smile. "How about we head to the Leaky Cauldron. I'm manager there. So we can get free food." She said grinning mischievously.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Damon smiled and looked at her, "How many times have you eaten there when you were working? I know you probably know the menu by heart and have some favorites on the menu. Why don't you let me buy you lunch where you haven't eaten before?" He looked at her wondering if she would allow him to take her to lunch. "It won't be a date, i promise i won't make any really jokes either."
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Annabella sighed heavily thinking of all the times she has eaten at the Leaky Cauldron. "Oh too many times to count." She said laughing lightly. She thought about his offer and smiled coming up with an idea. "Alright and if this lunch goes well maybe you can take me on a date one day." She said smiling and fluttering her eyes at him innocently. Her owl Damon hooted excitedly as she said this. "Without the owls at the date one perhaps." She said laughing.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Damon smiled and said, "Well without the owls is a good idea, i would like to take you on a date sometime Annabella. That's if you will allow me to, I think Damon likes the idea of a date." He chuckled softly at the way Damon (the owl) hooted excitedly when she mentioned a date. He wanted to get to know Annabella and he wanted to date her that much he knew for sure. "Well let's find somewhere to eat." Damon said smiling softly at her.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Annabella blushed when he said he would like to take her on a date sometime. For some reason she was getting butterflies in her stomach at the thought of it. She petted Damon on the head offering him another treat to win him over from Damon. She was starting to have a feeling that the owl was going to be pudgy when it got older if all it was eating was treats. "Well where do you think is a good place? I'm up for anything." She said giving him a smile a hint of the blush still upon on her cheeks.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well there's a little place down the way from here but it's a muggle place, it has some really good food." Damon said looking at her smiling softly. "If you want we can grab a bite there or we can go to a different place that's around here." He saw her blush at his comment of wanting to take her on a date and he smiled softly. He felt like his heart was pounding a million miles a minute and if he didn't calm himself it would exploded or at least that's what he thought.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Annabella smiled and took his hand "Sounds good lead the way Captain." She said jokingly. She realized holding his hand probably was a bit too forward and quickly let go blushing a deep red. "Uhm.. So what is this place called?" She asked changing the subject as she followed him through Diagon Alley.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Damon smiled taking her hand and winked as he lead her through Diagon Alley to a little restaurant that was far in the back where no one could see it. He walked into the restaurant and the owner embraced Damon speaking in Italian quickly. Damon talked back just as quick laughing softly but still keeping a hold of Annabella's hand, then he was leading her to a table then held out her chair for her to sit down.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum