A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Day Alone... Or Not?

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Day Alone... Or Not? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Alone... Or Not?

Post by Annabella Waverly Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Annabella smiled again as Damon reached over and petted the owl on her shoulder. “I think I shall name him… Damon in thanks to you for helping me pick him out. That is if you don’t mind?” She asked smiling at him indicating that she had every intention on bring the snow owl home with her. She also hoped he didn’t mind her using his name for her new owl. It did probably seemed a bit weird of her to do so though. She looked up at him and blushed very slightly almost unnoticeably at the smile he was wearing on his face.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

"I think that's a good name for him, I think it would suit him very well. I can't help it though if he starts walking around like me," Damon said grinning widely at her trying to make a joke. "I know it was a bad joke but i try to think of something every now and again." The owl on his shoulder walked closer to his head and bundled up falling asleep right there. "See even he thinks that my jokes aren't very good." He laughed softly to himself as he looked at her again.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm

“Alright! Damon it is.” She said laughing at his poor joke. She reached up and petted her new owl. “Do you like the name Damon?” She grinned when the owl hooted excitedly. “Good.” She looked to Damon as he spoke. “Why yes, it was a bad joke but good try.” She said giving him a small smile. She watched as the owl on Damon’s shoulder fell asleep. “Awe now isn’t that cute.” She said grinning. She walked up to the counter and paid for Damon then looked to Damon. Thinking there was a lot of Damon’s now. The thought made her laugh quite a bit. “So I think that owl is getting quite keen with you Damon.” She said pointing to the sleeping owl on his shoulder.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:27 pm

"He's always been fascinated with me and I don't know why. I came to Diagon Alley today to pick this little guy up and i was hoping he'd be here today." Damon paid for the owl that was still sleeping on his shoulder and smiled at the little owl. "I just have to figure out what to name him and I know my other owl will take to him quickly. Do you mind helping me figure out a name for this little guy?" He looked at her curiously and hoping that she could help him figure out a name.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Annabella nodded as she watched him pay for the owl. She quickly began thinking of names for the little owl before Damon had the chance to ask her. She grinned as he finally did end up asking though. She gave him a sneaky kind of look and walked out of the shop waggling her finger indicating for him to follow her. “What about Aiden or Jay?” She suggested. It didn’t take her long to think of something of course she was pretty good of thinking up names.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 am

Damon followed her out and smiled when she said the names, "Hmm how about Aiden Jay. What do you think little one?" He asked waking the owl up who flapped and hooted in excitement. "Alright Aiden Jay it is then. So Annabella where are we off to next?" He grinned widely at her and wondered when he had ever had as much fun as he did when getting his last owl.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 am

Annabella grinned as Damon had decided to chose both names and make it one for the owl. "Brilliant." She said petting Aiden Jay and then Damon -Her owl- before setting off towards Flourish and Blotts. "How about we look through some books for a bit? I've been dying for a new one. Not sure what though." She said as she continued off to their destination. She turned around and smiled at Damon before quickly turning back around right before she almost bumped into a guy pushing a cart around. "So sorry sir." She said avoiding his glare and continuing off to Flourish and Blotts, stopping outside of the door waiting for Damon to catch up with her and then went right on in and disappeared behind a bookshelf quickly picking book after book up searching for a good one to read.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Damon laughed softly and walked into Flourish and Blotts after her, he began looking for a book on gardening since his garden looking awful at the present time. He picked up one that was about flowers and the other that was about a vegetable garden. Then he went over to where Annabella was and wondered what kind of books she liked to read. "What kind of books do you like to read?" He asked as he looked at some of the books bindings trying to see if he could find one that he liked as well.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Annabella looked up and smiled at Damon as he approached her standing next to her looking at books as well. "Ah anything really. I'm actually kind of interested in how muggles write us in their own stories. It's rather interesting to see their point of view but we wouldn't have their books here." She said sighing as she picked up a book on owls. "Might as well get this so I know not to do anything wrong to upset Damon." She said as she heard a soft hoot. She curiously looked to the other two books Damon was holding. "So you are interested in gardening, do you have a garden?" She asked looking intrigued.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:30 pm

"Yes i have two gardens in fact but because the house i bought hasn't been lived in for years the gardens look terrible. I'm going to try and see if i can get them going so that i can have them blooming before the harvest in the fall. I would like to be able to grow some of the crops, i love fresh veggies simply because i think that they are the best. I don't think you'd do anything to upset Damon, he seems far to smitten with you to ever be upset with you." He said smiling softly at her as he petted Damon giving him another treat. Then Damon smirked at her cause he was the one who would probably spoil the owl before the day was out.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum