new beginnings and new love. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new beginnings and new love. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new beginnings and new love.

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new beginnings and new love. - Page 2 Empty Re: new beginnings and new love.

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Cassidy looked at him and smiled " but you made it right and now you can see your son" she said caresing his cheek gently " I'd be happy if it was the cheapest one in here clay its not the cost that matters but that you bought it " she said and kissed him. The assistant took the card and did what was nessisary even placing it in a box for them .

"There you go , i wasn't sure if mis was wanting to wear it or wait " he said and placed it in her hand . Cassidy looked at clay and then smiled.

" i will wear it when we get home " she said holding it close to her heart before giving it to clay" you hold it till then"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm

"How about i ask you again?" Clay asked starting to get back down on one knee in front of casside for the second time. he smiled up to her he opened the box and said for the second time, "Cassidy Mitchell, will you marry me?"this time he had a real ring and he was happy to be able to put it on her finger instead of that drawing she now had there. he opened the box so she could see the ring in it as he smiled up at her waiting for her to say yes for the second time.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Cassidy wtched him go doen on his knee again in front of the assistand and her manager who both nodded yes to her , she knew she was going toa cept any way and smiled at him " yes Clayton I will " she said grining at him and the people all awwed . she moved to wrap her arms around him and kiss him " your realy such a romantic " she said feeling him slid the real ring on her finger . she fet as if her heart would jump out of her mouth but she kissed him instead.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Clayton smiled as he sliding the ring on her finger. he stood up and hugged her kissing her lightly. "i learned a lot just listening to delilah tell me about the books she use to read as a child. he kicked her up and carefully spun her around so that nothing broke. "is there anywhere else you want to go before we go home?" he asked smileing at her. clay kissed her one more time then put his card back in his wallet. "I'll go anywhere you want to go?" he said.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Cassidy laughed as he spun her around her arms aroud his neck as he moved her when he stopped she smiled and shook her ehad " I am right where i need to be " she said softly as she kissed him back " take me home " she whispered to him as she rested her head on his shoulder now happy the smell of his after shave made her smile and her body tingle as she lay against him " as I just want to be with you " she said softly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

"Okay," Clayton said smileing, "home we go," he said picking her up so they could get out of site of muggles before he apperaited them home. once home he kissed her setting her on the counter and moved so he was standing in between her legs while he kissed her. "now what do you want to do?" he asked not having anything planed for the rest of the day. "we could go out to dinner and a movie later or something," he said, "anything you want."
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:39 pm

cassidy smiled as he moved to in front of her as she sat on the counter she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her " how abou you , me , the couch and a good movie and may be something extra " she said runing her hands up his chest as she smiled innocently at him as she undid one of his buttons " you know sleeping alone isn't all that nice your always cold and when you get up theres nothing to warm you " she said sliding one of her hands to his chest inside his shirt.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Clayton smiled at cassidy and kissed her. "how about we skip the movie?" he asked picking her up and kissing her on the neck. "Or i could just movie the TV up stairs. if you think you could wait that long." he said jokingly as he carried her into the living room. he kissed her lightly on the lips. "though it doesn't matter to me what ever the princess wants," he whispered and kissed her deepening the kiss. as he held her close to him.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Cassidy held her arms around his neck and kissed him gently " Clayton, i love you" she said moving to kiss him " lets skip the movie all together" she whispered to him she reatched into her pocket and took out a small vile " don't worry its to stop me getting pregnant " she said " i don't think it would sit well with my empolyers if i was pregnant and out fighting too" she said and took some puling a face at the taste. She then smiled at him " we have about 12 hours of cover from now but i have to tell you , you'll be my first" she said, her fingers dancing on his chest then up to his shoulders.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Clayton kissed her and turned towards the stairs. she carefully carried her up the stairs. as he smiled at cassidy. "Twelve hours slow and easy." Clayton said before kissing her again. he carried her into his bed room and over to the bed kicking the door closed behind him. sure there was no one else there but still. he laid her down and sat on the bed neck to her. one arm was under her head and the other was around her waist. he smiled at her lovingly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top