new beginnings and new love. - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new beginnings and new love. - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new beginnings and new love.

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new beginnings and new love. - Page 15 Empty Re: new beginnings and new love.

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Cassidy looked at him as he pulled her to sit with him she smiled " yes , I can't wait to be mrs clayton stevens it will take my mind off my father and things" she said looking down at his hand on her tummy she placed her own on his and smiled " she loves you too" she said " I love that she is there growing in me I would not want it any other way " she spoke softly to him. she lent against him " I have no family that would come Clay can we just marry , just the two of us in a registrar?" she asked.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

"Yeah she dose." Clayton whispered kissing her, " neither would i." He smiled down at her laying his head on his loving this moment. she asked if they could have a small wedding "what ever you want," he whispered kissing him. "though we would need witnesses. just one or two." he whispered kissing her. "we could just go to the court house. or maybe i could be me you the Preacher the witness on a beach or something." he kissed her then stood cassidy in his arms and walked over to the closet to help her get dressed.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Cassidy thought for a moment and loooked at him " town hall right now you and me and her " she said and smiled " I care where it hapens just that we will be together, I want to right now Clay, you and I married, its what I would like most of all " she moved with him and chose a white dress with small blue roses on and flat sandels tt matched , she sat and brushed her hair brading part of it so it sat back off her face and clipped it with small clips at the back . On her lips she placed a light red lipstick and smiled up at him as she then moved to him and kissed him pulling abck she wiped the lipstick from his lips .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm

"Would you like to ask Steven and Delilah to come witness it or someone?" Clayton asked just to make sure that is what she wanted. they where their family in a way he though they might be a little up seat if they where not included in the wedding. He picked up a pair of his nicer pants and a plain white button up shirt. he pulled on his nicer boots and the picked up his dress stetson. "should i wear the matching jacket too?" he asked her smiling. she was beautiful. perfect in his eyes.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Cassidy thought about it and nodded " yes, that would be good since you could say it was thnks to them we got together " she said smiling and nodded " but do you think they will come ?" she asked softly as she rested her hands around her tummy as she looked at him. Just as she finished Steven aperated into the living room.

" Cassidy?" he called out he'd been sent to find out how she was doing since they ahd not heard anything from her since Robert said she should head home . He moved to a door he heard voices and knocked "Cassidy, Clay sorry toi interupt but Delilah was worried about Cassidy" he said and waited.

Inside cassidy chuckled " spoeack of the devil " she said and smiled .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 pm

"I'm sure they would come," Clayton said kissing her on the forehead. "Steven we are in here," Clayton said knowing he could hear him. " Your not interrupting, we were actually just getting ready to come see you," he said smiling at steven who stood in the door way. "we are fine," he said walking over to put his arm around cassidy, "how are you all over there?"
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Cassidy smiled and stood up taking his hand in her own as she watched steven walk in smiling at them both knowingly.

"ow we're all fine" he said smiling " well you both look like your off to a wedding " he said chukaling " so what was it you wnted to see us about " he asked looking at them. Cassidy walked over to steven " we'd like you and delialh to be our whitnesses at our wedding , she looked back at Clay " today " she asked loking back at Clay his hand held in hers as if sh never wanted to let go of it .

" well I guess we could, Dalilah will be very happy for the both of you " he said and smiled " how do you feel clay?" he asked wanting to know how he felt .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:43 pm

when cassidy moved closer he moved with her. " I want cassidy to be happy. so what ever she wants i want," Clayton said quietly smiling as he looked down at cassidy. he put his arms around her waist as he stood behind her . "you should bring the kids too," Clayton said smiling at him as he let cassidy lean against him. "what do you think about their kids coming too?" Clayton asked cassidy looking at her over her shoulder.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Cassidy chuckled and smiled " I'd like that " she said softly " since our own will be there in away " she moved his hands down and smiled.

Steven nodded " then we will be happy to do so let me fetch Delilah and the children we'll meet you there at the town hall " he sid and smiled patting Clays shoulder " make her happy " he said and aperated away to find Delilah.

Cassidy turned to face Clay and smiled " then we are getting married " she said softly and kissed him " we should make a move " she said once she broke her kiss to him " I need flowers and a vail " she said softly now grinning up at him " mrs casidy Stevens ...I like that" she said
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well we better go get that Vail and those flowers then," Clayton said kissing her back. he then turned her back to face the door and walked out it with her the out of the flat. "I like it to," he whispered as he walked toward the stores with him. he found a small flower shop and helped cassidy picked out the flowers. "which ones do you like?" he asked her smiling at her holding up to bouquets, "or do you like a different one?" he wasn't very good at this stuff but he was trying to help.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top