New Beginnings
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Beginnings Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Beginnings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Beginnings Empty New Beginnings

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Everything had been packed up into a few trunks and Adela and Quincy took off, leaving the only place she had ever called home. There was no going back now as it was no longer home. But maybe it never was a home, it was always so cold and dark. How could it have been considered a home? Were homes not supposed to be warm and inviting? Were they not supposed to have love in them? But what was love? Who was to say what love was? Nothing was going to ever be the same again. Things were changing and they were going to keep changing. Adela could feel it, something was happening but what?

We’ll go to Kai’s place he had said. And there she had stood clinging to her brother on the front step of her brothers childhood friend, a man she barely knew. Her hair was a mess half falling down and her mascara and eyeliner smeared from crying, half her lipstick having been rubbed off on her arm. She was scared of what would happen. What if he wouldn’t let them stay when they needed to? Where would they go then? What would they do?

The blonde was still dressed in the cloths that made her father call her a hooker. A pink a-line dress that reached down far enough to cover her butt, with a small cut out just below her collar bone and a pair of black heels.

(OOC: I know this sucks
adela's outfit )
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Augusta Trelawney Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Only one letter was enough to get Caiden Rosier in full domestic mode. Not all letters could do that, though, if letter was sent by anyone else than Quincy, Kai wouldn't bother to reply at all, let alone leave his bed in early morning to write a short answer than leave his room instead of going back to bed. And his bed really did look alluring that early in the morning. His lovely father was gone, again, if there weren't numerous of pictures of him and the rest of his family hanged on the walls Kai would probably forgot how Evan Rosier looked like since he was on his business trips most of the time. That left only his mother and his brother at home, and a few maids but he didn't bother to inform them about the letter, he decided not to look for his brother either, he didn't have a clue where his brother was and he liked to keep it that way.

Kai stopped in front of her mother's room, he stopped calling that room his parents' room long time ago, another evidence of his father's absence. He knocked twice, if he knocked more times she would be grumpy when she finally lets him in because she spent her life learning the twins they shouldn't knock more than twice (and then people asked him why he dislikes his family), like the number of knocks matters. After ten seconds, and come in he barely heard, Kai opened the door and sticked his head through the gap between the frame and the door, he wasn't planning on staying longer then ten seconds anyways, and informed his mother that the Roseberrys are staying with them. He closed the door before she could say something. It wouldn't matter, they have more then enough place as they're living in the house so big he sometimes get lost in it, and he lives in that house since his birth. Many of rooms are completely empty so why he couldn't give two rooms to his best friend and his sister?

He stopped by the kitchen to tell the cook they'll need two extra plates than went to the living room and sat near the fireplace with the book in his hands. Kai could read in his room, too, but he choose living room cause he had a clear sight of front yard through French windows, however he managed to miss their arrival, so ringing of the doorbell surprised him. Caiden thought about getting up and opening the door then remembered he gave Quincy spare key just in case anything happens. "Open it by yourself, mate," he heard some rumbling and a curse before the door opened, "I love you too, Quinn."
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:11 pm

His face. His face when they left the house, when Quincy turned around and saw him standing on the doorway. The face of the man who lost it all, who has nothing to live for. The face without any expression, the face of his father. The face he will remember forever.

It seemed like Noah has lost his last hope of...what? Did he ever had some goal in his life? In past sixteen years? Probably not. Quinn was disguised by the fact that he let them leave just like that. But, what more should he expected from the man who gave up years ago? Lost in his thoughts, he was quiet all the way to the Kai's house. Adela was in her world as well, and if he wasn't holding her hand he wouldn't even know that she was there. Not once did he thought about how she feels, he will have time for doing so later today, maybe tomorrow. It can't be worse than it was back at home, that was for sure.

His favorite place in the world, Kai's house. He spent so much time here, and as the years were passing somehow Kai's parents got used to him. Not that they liked him, sometimes he wondered if they liked their own children, but Quinn knew how to act in front of them. And in some crazy way, he liked Kai's mom, she was always interesting to him. But living in this place, he doubted they will be fine with that. For the first time, he was happy for skipping the year at Hogwarts. As usual, Kai was too lazy to open the door. Even though he had a key, Quinn took his wand saying alohomora and the door opened. "I know that, but thanks mate. It really means to me." First time that day, smile appeared on his face. Quincy looked his sister, she was a mess. He pulled her closer to himself whispering to her it will all be fine. But the truth was he wasn't sure at all. "Let's go Adela."
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:10 am

Clinging to her brother she gave him a slight nod before fallowing him. It had to be okay. Right? Quincy said it would be. So it had to be. 
Next to the fire place in the cosy looking living room sat Kai. She had vague memories of him hanging out with Quincy but she had never really known him like her brother did. Upon seeing him she tried to hide behind Quinn, not wanting him to see her a mess, though it was inevitable. This was a strange new place and the only thing she had that was comforting was her brother who she still clung to. Afride to let go. Afride everything would fall apart and she'd lose Quincy too. 
Remaining quiet she watched the two interact though her lashes as she bowed her head slightly letting the part of her hair that was down partially draping across her face.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Augusta Trelawney Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:14 pm

(Sorry for waiting)

Kai lowered his feet on the floor as the two Roseberrys entered the living room. There was a mud stain on a table where his shoes rested seconds before thus he discreetly pulled his wand and cleaned the table, hoping they didn't notice that, than he turned his head towards them with smile that threatened to tear his face apart. "Hello and welcome, make yourself at home." He waved around, looking at Quincy, letting them know they could do whatever please them if they want. His smile only grew more when he noticed that Quinn's sister is practically hiding behind Quinn, Kai stretched his neck, trying to get better image of hers. "Hello there", he waved only partly mocking her, "you don't need to hide, I don't bite… Well, unless you want me to." He ignored scowl on Quincy's face and blew him a kiss. "Relax, I'm kidding." Was he, really?

"Want a drink?" He raised before either of them could reply and walked towards the cabinet, pulled three bottles of butterbeer, there was a bottle of flamewhiskey as well but Caiden doubted Quincy would like if he served them that, he would like it if his sister isn't here, but with her being here he thought the Gryffindor is going to did his best to act like an angel. He opened the bottles and returned, offering them first to Adele, women has precedence, then to Quincy. He took a sip from his bottle, settling on the sofa again. "I'd get you glasses but there's none left, and if I visit the kitchen there's chance I'll come face in face with that annoying less awesome replica of mine." Kai ignored the fact that he's actually the younger twin, not the opposite. "And I'd like to avoid seeing my twin, you should as well, he isn't some company, and he'd probably act like he doesn't see you, he did that to me quite often. Arrogant prick." He lifted bottle to his lips again, silently saying he's done with that topic. If only he could be done with his brother that easy.
Augusta Trelawney
Augusta Trelawney
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top