new beginnings and new love.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new beginnings and new love. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new beginnings and new love.

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new beginnings and new love. Empty new beginnings and new love.

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Cassidy woke in her bed in her room at the flat she shared with Clyaton the sun was coming threw the window and she smiled she hoped what had happened had not been a dream she had several days off from the lupins and had found clay at stevens wedding where he perposed to her she ahd said yes to him but she still didn't have a ring only the ink one he had drawn . She hoped today she would have a real one or she would leave ,but she was happy now,but she wanted him to prove it was her he wanted and not just to be close to Dylan his son.

slipping from the bed she dresed in jeans and a tee shirt she went to the kitchen and made breakfast something she had learned from Angus moved to Clays room, opening the door she smiled " hey sleepy head you going to let breakfast go cold?" she said softly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

new beginnings and new love. Empty Re: new beginnings and new love.

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Clayton had herd cassidy up and moving around. he got up and got dressed and was putting on a shirt when cassidy came in. "I'll be there in a minute honey," he said smileing at her. he walked over and kissed her "we need to go shopping today," he whispered smileing down at her his hands on her waist. she looked beautiful even just a tee shirt and jeans. "got to get that ring i promised." he kissed her again happy she had said yes. "okay, time to eat." he said after kissing her a third time.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Cassidy smiled as he walked over to her his hands resting on her hips and her arms natrualy wraped around his neck she felt a warm feeling when he called her honey it was like that first sun of summer and she smiled " Then maybe after i could give you something" she said smiling at him as she pressed her self closer to him " your turning into a realy wonderful man Clayton Stevens, a man that I love " she said smiling at him as he kissed her again for a third time that morning. she took his hand and lead him to the kitchen showing him the spread he had laid out infront of him of pankcakes cereal fruit salad and other goodies.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Clayton smiled as he fallowed Cassidy into the kitchen. when he was in there he stood behind her his arms around her and he kissed her neck. "it smells wonderful," he whispered in her ear and nippled on her ear a little. he soon sat down at the table and waited for her before he started to put food on his plate. she smiled at she watched her moving around the room. "your going to change my life even more." he said not really going to tell her he ate out a lot normally.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Cassidy chuckled as she felt him gently nip her ear as he kissed her neck, she sighed holding his hands around her " thank you a man at work tought me how to cook" she said and dished up breakfast for both of them . " i know, I know you eat out a lot but wouldn't home cooking be a change and we could still go out I hear there opening a new asian restaraunt soon" she said 2 we could try it out , only if you like that kind of food" she said and let her foot rub against his thigh as she ate.

Finishing she stood up and placed her plate in the sink then turned to face him " clay, promise me you won't drink of if you do only here with me " she asked she moved to look down at him " I hated that you said those things and if it was the drink that made you say it, i don't want to see that side of you again" her hand caressing his cheek as she spoke softly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Clayton got up and walked over to him, "what ever you want," he said kissing her, "only on special occasions like our wedding night," he said. he hadn't been thinking clearly that night, "now come on lets go get you that ring," he said pulling he closer to him as he kissed her. he still couldn't believe that she had said yes. "Please tell me this isn't a dream," he murmured holding her close to him and kissed her again. "though i could make this a dream for you," he whispered.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Cassidy smiled as he held her back and said she would have her ring before the end of that day " clay its not " she said softly and kissed him " well I hope its not clay" she slipped her hand in his and gently kissed him on his lips she a warmth run threw her and she smiled to him looking into his eyes " well if it is i think my angel has beautiful eyes" she chuckled .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Clayton smiled at her then said, "hold on," he appreciated them to London where they would go to a jewelry shop and get her engagement ring. he smiled as he led her to the store and inside. he smiled down at her his arm around her waist as they walked. once in side he said, "pick which ever one you like, the price doesn't matter as long as you'll always be my angel and princess," he said quietly kissing her. "nothing will ever cost to much of you or our future kids."
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Cassidy clung to him as she apereated them to london she only just ahd time to ger her head to stop spinning when he pulled her to a jewlers she stood looking around then loked at him as he spoke to her " clay always" she said blushing when he mention kids " you do know i have never... with any man" she said and looked at him. She saw a simple dimond ring and smiled as the assistant brought it over she lent back on him and smiled.

(( cassidy's ring ))
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Clayton smiled at her , "and thats okay," he said and kissed her, "you have lived life the right way. i haven't." he whispered. he watched as she looked at the rings. "its beautiful, just like you," Clayton said and kissed her, "is that the one you want?" he asked quietly okay with what ever she chose. he took his wallet and handed cassidy his credit card. "what ever you want," he kissed her on the cheek. he watched her hoping she would be happy with him in the future.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top