new beginnings and new love. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new beginnings and new love. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new beginnings and new love.

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new beginnings and new love. - Page 3 Empty Re: new beginnings and new love.

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Cassidy loked at him as he carried her to the bed room her insides felt like she ahd a swarm of butterflies fluttering around inside it , she saw the door close behind them and felt the softness of the matteress beneth her as he lay her down , her eyes looking into his " you promise me that what you said was out of the drink and not your heart " she said gently as she kissed his lips gently her hand finding its way under his shirt sliding it off his shoulder . She moved closer her body pressed now against his strong muscular body. Cassidy sighed softly " has any one told you that some times you can be dead sexy ?" she said smiling at him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 am

"I promise," Clayton whispered kissing her, "I was too drunk to walk out of the place that night. i would have never said those thing if it wasn't for the alchol. i love you cassidy." he kissed her again, holding her close to him. "he smiled lovingly at her "i could ask you the same thing," he murmured rolling over onto his back and pulling her on top of him. "please forget you ever hurd those awful words come out of my mouth," one hand found its way into her shirt and rested on the small of her back the other on her ass.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Cassidy listened to him and smiled when he promised his words were from the drink and nothing more. she could not help chuckle as he said she was sexy too . " then I will and I love you too Clayton Stevens " she lent forward over him and kissed him leaving his hands where they sat on her lovig him and how he felt on her skin as she sliped off her shirt and grinned cheekily at him as she lent down her hands slowly moving down his body to his trouser belt .....

****** FADE OUT ******

Cassidy roled to place one leg over Clayton as she snggled against him her arm over his chest as she lay under the sheet with him. She was happy, for once she had made him happy and her self she ahd felt everything had been wonderful that night clayton had bat she ahd feen so tender with her that she felt like she was on cloud nine till she fell asleep threw exustion on the bed next to him. Now she lay watching him some what sore but never the less happy at what had passed between them.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Claytons arms tightened around cassidy as she rolled over and put her leg over him. "Good morning," he whispered pulling her closer to him. he kissed her neck lightly "Did you sleep well?" he asked his lips brushing against her soft skin. slowly and carefully he sat up and pulled cassidy onto his lap holding her even closer to him. his closed hand rubbing up and down on her thigh as he kissed her. when he finally broke the kiss she smiled at her his hear in his eyes.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Cassidy looked at him and smiled as she felt his hand on her thigh then moved to sit with him and lainst him her head resting agaist his chest as she sighed happily aeeling his warmth against her as she lent against his warm skin " you know I should realy shower " she said letting her finger brush against his toned chest. " you could join me " she said softly as she looked at him and smiled teasingly at him having never felt this feeling with in her before it was like her whole body glowed and was warm around him , she didn't want it to fade even for a second.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 pm

"a shower it his," Clayton said smileing at her. he carefully picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bath room. he felt like treating her like a princess for the day and wasn't going to let her lift a finger. setting his lovely princess down on the tolit he started the water and held out his hand to help her up. "your shower awaits you my princess," he said then kissed her hand. he smiled at her. in the back of his mind he wondered if she was thinking he was nuts.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm

cassidy laughed as he carried her to the bathroom and turned on the shower for her as she smiled at him taking his hand she pulled him in with ehr " saves water " she said letting hsi run down her " your being very sweet today " she said smiling as her hand acressed his cheek she picked up the sponge and shower gel and began to wash him all over even below as she smiled cheeklily at him. after amoment she held out the sponge and gel to him " your turn " she said turning her back to him as she waited she was now feeling relaxed thanks to the warm water on her skin and him against her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 pm

"Your a princess as long as your with me," Clayton whipped kissing he after taking the sponge and gently washed off her back then her front before moving lower to clean. "You will not lift a finger as long as I'm and." after he cleaned her skin he started to wash her hair for her. "what do you want for breakfast once we are done in here?" he asked kissing her on the lightly on the neck. he was being careful not to tangle her hair as he ran his fingers through it with the shampoo then the conditioner. he loved her so much and would probably kill some one if they ever hurt her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Cassidy sighed and smiled feeling his hands on her she thought about the future together " um pancakes with syrup " she said smiling finishing by rinsing off her hair as she turned to face him once done she kissed him her arms around his neck as she stood close to him smiling " I guess if im a princess it makes you my prince charming " she said and smiled to him a she kissed him again this time pressing her self against him the water now hitting her back .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:39 pm

"Pancakes it is," Clayton said kissing her putting his hands on her waist. he smiled as she talked loving the sound of he voice. "I'd like to think of my self as your redneck romeo. I'm far from prince charming." he said quietly reaching to turn off the water. he got a towel and wrapped it around her. "Now would you like me to dress you before i make your breakfast?" he asked smileing deviously. he loved the thought of dressing her like she was a young child. "though you can pick out the out fit. i wouldn't want to offend you taste in style."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top