new beginnings and new love. - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new beginnings and new love. - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new beginnings and new love.

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new beginnings and new love. - Page 29 Empty Re: new beginnings and new love.

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm

cassidy smiled holding him around his waist " I want us to be happy with our daugter, part of me is happy he isn't around to hurt her as he did me " she said and yawned deeply " I love you to clay" she said as she drifted into her sleep dreaming of their daughter and sons playing together in a feild of wild flowers at the front of the house while she sat on the porch with Clay her hand holding his.

Cassidy snuggled against the warm body she found sigheing happliy even if she could not get quite close enouph for her liking due to her growing bump infront of her but she threw her leg over him snuggaling as close as she could .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Clayton snuggled into cassidy as he slept happily.
-skip to morningish time-
groaning clayton looked at the clock on the night stand whitch read four in the morning. he got up carefuly untangleing him self from cassidy and picked up the phone. he went into the bathroom and ordered breckfast from room surevas and requested that it wasnt delivered until after seven. hanging it up he went back into the bedroom and sat in a chair faceing the bed. quietly he watched them sleep. he wanted to drift back to sleep but resisted the urge.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 pm

cassidy slerpt soundly her dream happy and filled with children and him thought he winced as the child she carried decided to kick out at her bladder , slowly she woke turning to find his side of the bed empty panicing she ssat up and tgurtned , there she saw him sat in a chair and she smiled " how long have you been awake?" she asked slipping from the bed and walking or rather waddeling to the bathroom. Returning she moved to stand infront of him her rounded tummy facing him . " sleep wel?" she asked her hands now on his shoulders as she bent sown to kiss him gently.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 pm

“Not long,” Clayton whispered watching her get up and waddle over to bathroom. When she appeared in front of him again he smiled and held out his arms to her, “Come here Honey,” He whispered wanting to hold her close to him. After a minute he stood up and walked over to her. Clay placed his hands on her hips and kissed her. “I love you,” he whispered quietly pressing his forehead against hers and looking into her wonderful beautiful eyes. “ your so beautiful,” he whispered talking softly and kissed her on the head, “you the most beautiful woman I know.” he said kissing her again.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Cassidy held him feeling his hands on her waist as she smiled at him. As he said he loved her. " I love you to Clay , your the most kind and hansom man I know, I don't want to be with any one else. " She smiled up at him, her arms draped around his neck as she looked at him. Her tummy pressed against his abdomen as she sighed. " I wish I could get closer, but our child is getting between us. " She said and chuckled, loving every line, strand of hair and glint in his eye as she held him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top