Lots of New Beginnings
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lots of New Beginnings Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lots of New Beginnings

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lots of New Beginnings Empty Lots of New Beginnings

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:13 am

Jess smiled as did Jack " so whose driving?" Jess asked " though my moneys on Brian as he knows the way." Jack took her hand in his and chuckled.

"well he's not the only one who knows where in Greece were going." Jack picked up both bags and smiled at Kate and Marcus " see you when we get back" he said looking to Brian and Khaat " hey great to see you without the crutches." he smiled Jess nodded her head next to him.

"Hows Robert doing?" Jess asked " he still resting?" she knew he must me as she'd not heard Michael talking to him yet.

Together they ported to the villa in Greece and waited by the front door for Brian and Khaat. Jack looked around and smiled as he placed the bags down. " Looks perfect." he said

"I'll drive," Marcus said, picking up his bag. "I have the portkey to where you're staying."

"It feels wonderful to not have to have those stupid crutches too," Khaat told Jess, "but Brian insisted we take them. My father was just getting his breakfast tray when I saw him. I think we'll see him looking considerably better when we get back."

"It's going to take some time this time, Khaat," Brian said. "He's not going to simply get a good night's sleep and bounce right up."

"No, I know," she said. "but he seemed hopeful."

"Well, I'm glad, then."

"When they arrived at the villa in Santorini, Khaat was impressed. She loved that it was right on the ocean, and she loved the seclusion and privacy of it. The center courtyard would give them whatever togetherness the four of them required, and each suite had a kitchenette, sitting room, master bedroom with a small soaking pool that started in the bedroom and flowed outside to allow some additional romatic privacy. Marcus had seemed to take care of everything. The suites were well appointed, and each master bedroom had champagne on ice and a large fresh fruit basket.

"Now," Marcus said, "I'll give you each a portkey, first of all." He handed a money clip with a Greek coin on it to Jack and one to Brian, and he gave a lovely beaded bracelet to Jess and to Khaat. "That will get you back here if you need it. And, I rented you a sportscar and an SUV. Here are the keys. The sportscar only holds 2, but the four of you can go together in the SUV if you want it. And, I had Michael make me some alarms so you can page me if you need me. He had four wrist watches--two mens watches, and two womens watches. "Turn the face upside down to page me. You know how Michael is. Everything has a little trick to it. I won't be far. I will be checking on you, and I don't intend for you to see me unless you choose to. Oh, and one more thing." He handed a thick envelope to each of the four of them. "Greek magical money and Greek muggle money. Do try to not get them mixed up, won't you? Maps and language translating books are in your suites, but a lot of people here speak English, so you probably won't have trouble. I can go along to translate, though, if you want to go to a place that speaks exclusively Greek.. Any questions? Have I covered everything?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22241
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Lots of New Beginnings Empty Re: Lots of New Beginnings

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:20 am

Jess smiled as Khaat and the others showed up " this place is perfect, can't wait to get in that pool." she said but paused as Marcus spoke. Taking the bracelet she slipped it on her wrist. When he finished Jess smiled " yeah, can we go now" she asked picking up her bag.

Jack looked at Marcus and nodded but placed his finger to his lips and motioned to Jess who was stood with her back to him admiring the view they had. Moving closer to them he spoke softly " are there any chapels or places to hire for Jess's surprise?" he whispered " oh and a good restaurant." he asked both Marcus, Brian and Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:26 am

"Of course," Marcus said quietly. "You want to me to pick something for you?"

"Something small but nice since it is likely to be just the five of us plus the official," Khaat said.

"Not a problem. And a restaurant for two afterwards, I presume? I can take care of it. When do you want to do this? This evening? Tomorrow sometime?

"Sunset would be pretty," Khaat said.

"Sunsets here are spectacular," Marcus said. "That would be nice. We could do it tonight, if you all have something to wear."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:33 am

Jack smiled and nodded " Thanks Marcus and yeah, I was thinking tomorrow evening, it would give us time to relax a little and for me to make double sure I have everything." he said looking over at Jess as she now knelt by the pool and dipped her hand in it.

"oh this waters lovely and warm Khaat" she said looking abck at them all " whats this mothers meeting?" she said walking over to them.

"nope, just sorting out our third date tomorrow." Jack said to Jess looking at the others. " restaurant by the sea as the sun sets." he said and saw her smile.

"sounds wonderful, now I want to slip into my bathing suit and get in that pool before we eat." she said grabbing her bag and heading to one of the suits.

"I'll leave the arrangements to you Marcus." he quickly said as he was pulled by his hand by Jess to their suit.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:48 am

"You really do need to give me more pointers than that," Marcus told Khaat quietly after Jack and Jess left. Khaat motioned for him to come into their suite and she closed the door so that perhaps Jess wouldn't think it was anything more than her and Brian wanting some alone time.

She and Brian and Marcus worked out the details, and she wrote some notes for Marcus and gave them to him so he could arrange things. He wasn't concerned about money. He was set for that. His jobs had paid well, and Robert paid even better. He promised to take care of things, including a different restaurant for Khaat and Brian for tomorrow night. He arranged for two different casual restaurants for them for tonight. Tomorrow night, there was something far more formal for Jack and Jess, and Brian had ideas of his own for him and Khaat for tomorrow night. He passed a note to Marcus, who simply smiled and nodded.

When Marcus finally left them, Khaat and Brian spent an hour or so in their own private pool before deciding on opening their bottle of champagne while it was cold and spending an hour or so by themselves, giving Jack and Jess a couple of hours.

They both finally changed into some shorts, and Khaat made a snack platter from the fresh fruit and some snack crackers and some cheeses she found in their suite's kitchen pantry. She made some limeade and put it in a pitcher with ice, and Brian carried it out for her to the center courtyard to the umbrella table. The two of them sat down, and Brian poured limeade for him and Khaat. There was plenty if Jack and Jess chose to join them, but otherwise, it was a good place just to catch a little sun.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:55 am

Jess and Jack left the suit several hours later, Jess appeared dressed in a black two piece and Jack in swim shorts they were both smiling and on seeing Khaat and Brian already sat in the courtyard they walked over to them. "Those beds are so soft." Jess said as Jack walked down a ways and sat down.

"This break is just what we need" he said wrapping his arm around Jess's shoulder as Jess pored two glasses of lemonade " and this is perfect too" he said and took a drink.

"Khaat the lemonade is delicious" she said feeling the sun against her skin.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:08 am

"I thought since we missed lunch that we might like a little snack between now and dinner," Khaat said. "So I did a little quick cheeseboard for us. Marcus will be by in a bit to give us information on our dinner reservations. We asked him to get us each a casual place tonight since we're new here. We thought perhaps we would save dressing up for another time. We had him pick a different place for each of us because we figured what you aren't going to have when you get back is much alone time."

"Marcus said there's a little tiny place that is just three places down on the right that serves a really good breakfast and is pretty inexpensive," Brian said. "He said when you get to the bottom of the drive, turn right and go three places down. The sign is a blue sign with a white fish painted on it. The name is Greek, but the little woman that runs it with her sons all speak English, and if you tell them Marcus sent you, she'll treat you well. If you feel like getting breakfast with us at 8:30, then just give a knock on our door, but don't feel like you have to. Sleep in if you like. It's a cinch you could use the sleep, Jess, after all the extra shifts you've done at the hospital."

"Brian said if he's up early he might go for a run, but he's not going to let me go with him," Khaat said.

"I certainly am not," Brian said. "Your knee won't take that yet. It's better, but you're in no shape yet for a run, especially if you plan on going shopping in the morning."

"I have a couple things I don't have that I need to pick up," she told them. "If Brian's busy, I'll ask Marcus to take me into the village shops."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:23 am

Jess smiled at Khaat and Brian " thanks, we will use that restaurant." she said and nodded when Khaat said Brian would not let her run " I agree that knee needs to be rested, Jack could run with him since he missed out on finishing the assault course" she suggested.

"sure and Khaat I can fetch anything you need, we might be here for a break but i can still get things and its not a bother." Jack said smiling knowing he could use the time away to gather some things for Jess's surprise.

"but, that being said, I think for today we'll stay here." she said " and your right Khaat, all those double shifts tie my muscles in knots." she saw Jacks eyes raise and chuckled. " no you don't, I'd rather get a proper massage from a proper masseuse." she said and saw Jack pull a pouty face.

"I give great massages" he said " well so I'm told" he said and chuckled as he took some cheese off the cheese board. " Brian I think I'll take that run with you."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:37 am

"That would be nice, Jack," Khaat said. "Thank you. You could take Marcus or Brian along, and maybe we could hire that massage therapist for Jess for tomorrow morning."

"A massage would do your leg good too, Khaat," Brian said. "I don't know why but for some reason, I think Marcus might know just who to contact for that." Khaat laughed.

"Marcus knows his way around, that's for sure," Khaat said. "His last assignment was bodyguarding the Minister of Magic for Bulgaria, so he has had to know how to get all sorts of things. From what he's said to me, the Minister was pretty demanding, and he traveled a lot so I'm sure he's had to become quite the expert at finding amenities in all sorts of places." She picked up an orange wedge and ate it.

"The cheese here is great," Brian said, picking up a piece. "I'm glad Marcus had us so well taken care of. When you go to the restaurant, you're going to want to take advantage of some of the best seafood anywhere in the world."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:48 am

Jess laughed with Khaat " I agree, he sounds very versatile." she said then heard about the restaurant " oh do they do Shrimp Saganaki I heard its to die for." she said sitting back on her chair.

"I'm more of a Lobster Pasta kinda guy, garlic, onions, fresh tomatoes with the addition of a splash of wine and a pinch of star anise, yum" he said smiling at them both. " hey I have a big appetite so need a big meal to fill it, besides I tried it once while undercover."

Jess chuckled " yeah, we all know you have a big appetite" she said with a smirk making Jack chuckle as well.

"You'd know dear" he said now it was Jess's turn to blush at his innuendo making Jack laugh.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top