Lots of New Beginnings - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lots of New Beginnings - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lots of New Beginnings

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lots of New Beginnings - Page 4 Empty Re: Lots of New Beginnings

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 am

"You don't need to make coffee," she laughed, hearing Jess in the kitchen, kissing Brian's shoulder. He had been trying to dress, and she had delayed him from putting on his shirt. He had missed the little ways Khaat teased him. He pulled away and turned to her and kissed her.

"Make yourself useful and tell Jess we'll be out for coffee in a minute," he said.

"You're trying to get rid of me," she gave him a deliberate pout.

"Yes," he laughed, "before we get too busy to get this wedding done. Besides, I have plans for us later."

"You do?"

"I do," he said. "Now--coffee. Please," he replied. She left him and went to the kitchen.

"Sorry," she told Jess. "We slept in. It's a rare treat, given our schedule. I'm going to pour Brian and me some coffee. I presume you and Jack have some? Or shall I pour you some too?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:31 am

Jess laughed and shook her head " nope, we're all right thanks." she said " Im having the traditional yogurt with honey and strawberry's" Jess said " oh and we need to go shopping " she smiled as she looked at Khaat, " Jack forgot I can pick things up real quick."

Now Jack groaned and looked to her " he figured it out." he admitted " but she's still up for it, so while you girls are shopping Brian and I will relax by the pool." Now it was Jess who shook her head tapping his hand lightly.

"oh no your not you have things to do right?" she said but Jack just smiled "oh Marcus, you used him to organize it all." Jess clocked on and chuckled " well at least I'll know it will be good, so Khaat how was your night, though by the look on your face I'd say pretty good." she grinned.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 am

"I'm glad you figured it out," Khaat said. "Every woman wants a little say in her own wedding." She poured coffee and opened the door automatically to check for a newspaper. She saw a basket on the step. She lifted a cloth on it and saw a note in Marcus's handwriting.

"Last night was just what Brian and I needed--lots of peace and quiet. Brian brings such strength and safety to my life. I thought I was happy with Rob, but this is just such a better match. I hope wherever Rob is, he's happy," she said. "He was right to leave, I suppose. It just wasn't a good match."

"We have a delivery from Marcus," she said, bringing in the basket. In it was fresh juice, a newspaper, a fresh fruit salad, and a box with a note on it. She opened the note.

"This is a Greek pie traditional for breakfast, stuffed with cheese. Enjoy. M."

"Marcus has had breakfast sent to us," she said. "In case someone doesn't want yogurt. And he's sent an English newspaper. He thinks of everything. Come see, Jess. This breakfast pie looks amazing. I might do a slice of that, some fruit, and coffee. And as delicious as Greek coffee is, I might do lots of coffee." She sipped on her own coffee and sighed, contentedly.

"Hey," she heard Brian say, "you were going to get 'us' coffee. Looks like yo got 'you' coffee. Where's mine?" She picked up a second mug and handed it to him.

"Right here," she smiled. "I didn't forget you that fast."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:55 am

Jess placed down her bowl and walked to where Khaat stood " wow looks delicious , and yeah Jack really bad at keeping secrets." she heard Khaat speak of their night and she smiled. " yeah es way better than Rob hands down." she said " your happier and so is Abby."

Jack moved to take the newspaper and chuckled "yoink" he said taking it from the basket and moving quickly to a stool to sit and read while he drank his coffee. "same old same, no more killings from what I can see, that's one piece of good news." he said " I have to head to that Jewelers to pick up the wedding bands, anything you need Brian?" Jack asked Brian
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:18 pm

"Not a thing," Brian said. "I think I'm good for now. I might go with the girls to make sure they get where they intend to go. Either that or we'll ask Marcus to go with the, and I can go with you." He dished himself up some fruit salad to go with his coffee. "I might do a slice of that cheese pie for lunch."

"If there's some left," Khaat teased, slicing herself a wedge of it to go with her coffee. "I'm sure Marcus would go along. He might like a little company, perhaps. I don't know that shopping is his idea of a good time, but I'm sure he's efficient, if nothing else."

"And he knows Santorini. I realize it isn't a huge island, but I still would feel better if the two of you weren't entirely on your own," Brian said. "Your father hired him for a reason. Let's not waste his services when we really could use them. I'll go with Jack, and we'll have Marcus go with you, and that way, Jess can discuss what her preferences are so that anything he's planning, she can change it if she likes."

"That's fine with me," Khaat said, taking a bite of her pie. "Delicious. Jess, what are your thoughts? Alone or with Marcus?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:46 pm

Jess looked up from her cup and smiled " oh with, he can be the pack mule since we won't have Brian or Jack with us." she said now picking up the paper that Jack had finished and laid next to her.

"okay well I'll head to the jewelers. " he lent down and kissed Jess who smiled and returned it. " I won't be long" he told her.

"Better not" Jess said " particularly if your arranging things for the wedding this afternoon." Jess finished her coffee and stood up. " so how do we call Marcus so he can come with us?" she asked Khaat unsure if they just send out a letter or send a howler or what?
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

"Cell phone," Brian said, taking it out of his pocket. He flipped it open and dialed Marcus's number.

"Yes?" Marcus answered.

"Did I wake you?" Brian asked.

"Of course not," he replied. "What's up?"

"Are you able to go with the girls into the village safely? They want to do a little shopping for the wedding today."

"Of course they do. I anticipated that. I made a list of the most likely shops they would want to visit. When do they want to go?"

"Very soon."

"I'll be there in a moment."

"Thank you," Brian said. He heard Marcus hang up, and Brian hung up as well. "He's on his way," he told them.

"And what will you do while we're gone?" Khaat asked.

"I have a little shopping of my own to do," Brian said.

"What do you have to buy?" Khaat frowned as Marcus arrived.

"Right on time," Brian smiled. "Good morning, Marcus."

"Good morning, Everyone," Marcus smiled. "Coming with us, Brian?"

"No, I was just telling them I have an errand of my own to run," he smiled. "You three go and have a good time. I'll take the sportscar, and you three can have the SUV." He tossed the keys to the SUV to Marcus and then put down his coffee cup and headed for the door.

"Take the cell phone with you," Marcus told him. Brian accio'd the phone and put it in his pocket. "Thank you," Marcus said with a smiled. Brian nodded and left. "Well, Ladies, I'm ready any time you are. Where is our first stop?"

"Where to first, Jess?" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top