wedding plans (delilah)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) Empty wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 am

cassidy sat at the cafe waiting Steven had asked her to held Delilah with their wedding plans and she had agreed. she wore a short knee length skirt and a light blouse on her feet sat heeled black boots and sheer tights more like woman and not an assassin she had been. She'd had a few glances but shrugged them off and drank her coffee it was not as good as sparks but almost and the place was not so packed.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

wedding plans (delilah) Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 am

Steven had told her where to meet cassidey and when all delilah had to do was show up. she walked in and looked around holding Dylan in her arms. won't she spotted a woman sitting by her self she walked over and said "Hey, Your cassidy Stevens friend right?" dylan was sleepy and it was almost time for his nap but she couldn't leave him at home while she came to plan with cassidy.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 am

Cassidy saw a woman with a young boy in her arms smiled as she walked over , standing she heard her "yes cassidy Mitchell " she said and smiled "please sit and tell me what you need , I've been told buy Steven to get what ever you need " she smiled at her " at least he's kept you out of his work life , I presume he told you of Ronata"she paused and shook her head . Cassidy chuckled "he's cute " she said meaning the young boy "what's his name?" she asked "anyway any preference on dress?" she asked trying not to seem out of her depth.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:44 am

"well nice to meet you cassidy," Delilah said, "I'm sure you already know some about me. but i'm Delilah."she smiled at cassidy as they sat down. Delilah was over whelmed by cassidy's questions but was able to answer the last two. "this little guy is Dylan, and yes. i saw this cute simple dress. plane white full length skirt with a red bow tied at the wise." she said smiling she was ready to buy it but had to have a second opinion besides her sons.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 am

Cassidy smiled and sighed "I'm sorry Delilah for all the questions,its just Steven kept you quiet up till now , its kinda a shock to me he's like a big brother to me " she said with a sigh " the dress sounds really nice " she said now smiling "don't worry I guess its just me being protective " she said and finished her coffee "we could get a buggy him it would save your arms " she suggested to her "so show me the shop with the dress , ow what's the colour scheme?" she asked
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 am

"i'll be fine carrying him," Delilah said smiling at cassidy "he can walk just a little tired. he missed his nap," she thought about the shop for a minute then said "its three streets down from the leaky cauldron. just a small little shop. and the color scheme is black and red with a country side to it." delilah said hoping she remembered every thing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:23 am

Cassidy smiled still and nodded "ok " she said and nodded "yeah I know the one I have to confess I did look in the window at that same dress " she chuckled "well he's got good taste"s eh said and moved to the door waiting for her so they could walk down to the shop in question Cassidy wanted to ask questions but chose not to it was none of her business.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:36 am

Delilah fallowed Cassidy dylan now walking by her side holding her hand with one hand and rubbing his eyes with the other. after a while of walking in silence delilah scooped dylan up in her arms the naked cassidy "What exactly did Steven say about me at work?" she asked kinda wondering if he had said anything or if the said alot. had he told his friends about dylan? she had no idea.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Cassidy Looked at Delilah and smiled she d before she actually spoke to her "he said you were beautiful and the best thing that had ever happened to him, He was happy with you because it was like stepping out of one life and into another when he's with you" she said smiling "Delilah, he's head over heels with you from the goofy smile he wears on his face, to the fact he looks at things he didn't look at before , rings, jewellery to boys toys " she said "all I can say is your a lucky woman he's a good, loyal man who loves you " she said looking down at Dylan "your son's lucky to have him as a father "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Delilah walked with cassidy ans she talked listening quietly. "he is a wonderful man, and dylan already calls him daddy sometimes. now he has two people who love him very much."
Dylan lay his head on his mothers shoulder and looked over at cassidy, "hello," he mumbled tiredly "your daddy's friend," he stated.
"thank you for the help cassidy," Delilah said meaning that she was grateful she had a greed to help plan the wedding.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top