wedding plans (delilah) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 3 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Cassidy smiled "nice choice , wouldn't mind that at my own "she sighed "If I can ever find a man "she smiled again but some what sadly "I'm ok thought I know he'll find me eventually , " she said " black tie for Steven humm " she saw her wondering and chuckled "ahahah, Steven said no worrying over price " she said and moved to the assistant speaking with her the assistant busied her self.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 pm

"yeah, "Delilah said, "its just natural i guess," she said deciding that she was going to get the dress even though the prices might make her feel really guilty. "Cassidy, is it really really necessary to have a maid or honor or bridesmaids along with the ring bearer?" She asked "but im definitely getting this dress. steven will love it. though he loves every thing i wear." he voice faded away as she talked and dylan still looked at the tux haven't woken up a little bit since they first meet Cassidey.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Cassidy smiled and shook her head "no , its your choice " she said smiling as the assistant nodded the dress was paid for "from what I have heard no matter what you wear or not wear he will love you no matter what, now unless you want to wear dress home I'd suggest you change and we can help Dylan find his suit " she smiled to her again "small and simple I'm betting?" she said "you two really are soul mates "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

"Small and Simple is the only way," Delilah said "That's all life has been since my parents where killed in an accident," she then disappeared into the dressing room taking the dress off. she came back out still holding the dress. she didn't miss her life before she was ten as much any more she had found she liked the small and simple life better though she missed her family, but she had a better life a new life.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Cassidy looked at her "sounds a bit like mine , they just disowned me as I started Hogwarts , don't know if there alive or dead they don't seem to care about me here I am with a new family who care about me as I do them" she said smiling "its why I said Steven's like a big brother to me " she looked at Dylan "I guess that it would make me kinda an auntie to Dylan once your married , hum does that give me spoiling rights too " she chuckled "and any time you need a baby sitter call me, it would be my pleaasure"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 pm

"actually we all loved each other very much. they got into a car accident when i was ten. i don't' even know which one of them i got my powers from or if i was a muggle born. i just got the letter one day." Delilah said, "i was an only child and my childhood friend ran out on me four years ago just nine months before i had Dylan. he was the same way both his parents died but in different circumstances. his mother found his father cheating then shot him then herself." she shook her head and watched her son. "and yeah i guess it dose give you a little bit of spoiling rights."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Cassidy looked at her as she spoke "well consider me a friend " she said moving to hug her " and look what you have now , a man who loves the bones of both you and Dylan " she smiled "and who is going to marry you in a few weeks " she now grinned " how do you feel , nervous yet?" she asked moving to Dylan showing him a cute suit .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 pm

"I have a new better life now," Delilah said smiling as she watched her son. "which one do you like?" she asked him.
"that one," he said pointing to the one he had just been shown.
"that one's cute." Delilah said "and a little but i know its the wright thing. i wouldn't have a life with out steven or dylan. dylan was my life for so long. my only reason to live for the past four years." she knew she was doing the right thing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Cassidy stood listening and smiled when he chose the one she had held up " don't worry just let Steven know where and we'll do the rest , ow you having anything in your hair flowers or a tiara, she pointed to some in a case behind Delilah and smiled "I know a good florest who could add flowers to your hair ." she said smiling
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 pm

"I hadn't even though about my hair," Delilah admitted but she didn't' like the idea of a tiara. she though it would defeat the idea of a simple wedding. "Flowers might be nice. maybe a rose." she said "though tiaras and simple things dont't really mix do they," she said and ran her hand throw dylan's hair. "what do you thing buddy?"
"Mommy would look like a princess with a tiara," Dylan said to cassidy after his mom asked what he though.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top