wedding plans (delilah) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 2 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Cassidy smiled at Dylan "yes I am , so Dylan you going to help make your mummy look beautiful for your mum and daddy's big day?" she asked him then looked at Delilah smiling "my pleasure when he's happy so am I" she said pushing open the door to the shop "besides what friend would I be if I didn't help " she smiled . Looking around she saw all the glad she was not a brides maid as she had not been asked . "Delilah do you have a maid of honer yet?" she asked
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"yeah," Dylan said smiling at cassidy.
"So far i think we only have a ring bearer," DELilah said "i don't really have any friends or family i could ask to do that for me." She admitted. "i was an only child and my only friend was a guy that i haven't seen in four years." she meant dylan's father but hoped cassidy wouldn't put the two together. "Dylan is going to be the ring bearer, arn't you dylan." she said and he nodded.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Cassidy smiled at her " bearer, He'll be a cute ring bearer, may be I could help out then not like I have much to do right now " she said and smiled holding up a light blue dress but shook her head "only problem is i have never been good at shopping I spent most of my life in trousers and a top" she said chuckling. Replacing the other dress she picked up a pale green one "see what I mean " she walked back over to them.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:51 pm

"I know what you mean, after i graduated i went to work on a small ranch in australia as a farm hand. only girl there. now my whole closet is full of plaid shirts and jeans a few tank tops and a couple of calico dresses but not much more that that." Delilah said seeing the dress she liked "that one," she said "that's the one i was thinking about. its simple but pretty," she smiled seeing her self in the dress walking down the isle steven waiting at the end.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Cassidy chuckled and nodded she actually began to like Delilah more "yeah " she said and smiled as she saw the dress "ooow he's so going to love that one its beautiful" she took it down "go try it on I'll mind Dylan " and took out a lolly and handed it to him "Steven told me you like these" she said waiting "ow don't worry about the price Steven said what ever you need goes , I can tell you he's not broke , he's kept all his money , did he tell y ou about the villa he bought in Tuscany, its beautiful"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Dylan Smiled at cassidy and said "thank you," as he took the lolly from her.
"Now you behave while mommy tries on the dress." Delilah said setting him down.
"Just go try on the dress," Dylan said pushing his mom toward the lady that worked there
delilah giggled and went to try on the dress then came back out wearing it. she loved the dress and though it looked grate.
"mommy is gonna be a princess," Dylan said to cassidy just before she came out.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Cassidy smiled she looked at Dylan as he spoke to her " yes and Steven will be her prince charming " she said her face smiled as she saw her return "wow he's so going to be blown away" she spotted some shoes and moved with them "here these should finish it " she slipped them on her then walked back to Dylan "well she does look like a princess , but she needs her ring bearer " she aid and nodded to the woman who showed Dylan several suits "you'll look very hansom "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Delilah smiled then watched her son got to look at the suits. she looked at the shoes that cassidy slid on her feet then said "i was kind of thinking about every one wearing black boots like cow boy boots on the girls with a little bit more of a higher heel. " she whispered. " and hats on the guys. like stetsons. what do you think?" She asked not really sure about any thing
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Cassidy chuckled and shook her head "that's ok for the men but the girls should be pretty but not as much as you, its yours and Stevens day all eyes will be on you" she said smiling as she watched Dylan with the suits "what's the colour scheme , red golds ?" she asked picking up a red dress and placed it back down shaking her head.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:58 pm

"Red and Black, actually," Delilah said smiling as she looked in the mirror at the dress wondering how much it was. even though cassidy had been told that price didn't matter she couldn't help wondering. "For the guys i was think black tux with red vests and ties maybe black tie on steven." she whispered still wondering about the dress as she slowly spun in front of the mirror.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top