Destinies Plans!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Destinies Plans! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Destinies Plans!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destinies Plans! Empty Destinies Plans!

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 am

It's not finished yet, I just want to know if it's good enough to continue writing it.

Destinies Plans

"Your here to listen to an interesting story told by someone who is famous, well one out of two is not bad. This is an interesting story but I'm not famous. The reason I'm telling this story is so that people out there will know the truth. The strory I'm about to tell is true, whether you want to believe me or not. It all starts....." The neirorator says with truth in her voice, as the audience sits and listens.

The sun rose early that morning and this is why I awoke earlyer than normal that morning. I awoke dazed and confused having just had one of my normal abnormal dreams. My dreams always start the same way, but lately they have been ending differently. It will start with me standing side by side with a very handsome guy who ready to fight to the death with a very ugly, disfigured man. The mand standing next to me is a guy that I do not know but some how I feel like I have known him my whole life. Now normally my dream would end there before anything happened, but now it is going farther and farther into the fight. This time the fight ended and I had died. This is what awoke me, my own death.

With this waying heavily on my mind, I didn't realize that I had been sitting in bed now for several minutes with an odd look on my face of fear. My mother walks into the room and doesn't even notice. She yells at me to hurry so she can leave for work, but I just ignore her and jump out of bed in my own time. By the time I have gotten down stairs, my mother and father have left for work. Most of the time I don't mind having the house to myself but this morning was a different one. This was the day I left for college. My mother and father had obviously forgoten or just didn't care. I walk over to the cabinet and pull out the cocoa puffs, put them on the table, then pull out the milk. Just as I'm about to sit down and enjoy my breakfast the phone rings.

I jump up and grab the phone hoping it would be my bestfriend Jenny. But come to find out it was my mom. She was only calling to tell me that the garbage disposal was not working so not to use it then she hung up. I say bye and then finally eat my breakfast. After an odd and depressing breakfast I head back upstairs and start packing for my first day of college. Usually my bestfriend Jenny would be here to help me pack but she was at home getting ready to go to the same college with me, and whats even better we're in the same dorm room.

Just as I'm starting to pack the phone rings again, I jump over a large pill of clothes and grab the phone. It was Jenny. We talked and talked while we both pack, it felt like she was right there with me. Finally we finish so she says she would meet me in front of my house and we would drive off for college. I hang up, write my parents a letter long enough for Jenny to arrive in the drive way. Tape it to the TV in the living room and head out the door for the last time, I hope. I jump in the car and head down the street with my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

We talked and talked and talked. We talked about the past and about the future, we talked about our soon to be dorm and how we were going to have so much fun. The drive felt like it took forever but finally we arrived at the college, TIU. Technical Institue University. We park the car and jump out starting to take things to our room. We both brought alot of stuff. It was about the fifth trip back up to the dorm that I was carrying a large bunch of boxes and couldn't really see where I was going, and of course I bump into someone. As I did, the boxes fell to the ground and the contents flew out. I was so embarasse. But that ended soon when I looked up at who I had bumped into. It was the handsome guy from my dreams. He was even more gorgeous in person. At first I thought that I was going to be ok, but I felt this odd pain in my neck and then fainted, hitting my head on the concrete.

I awoke several hours later in my dorm room with him staring down and me and Jenny yelling at him that he must have hurt me or something. "I'm fine Jenny. Really. It was all my fault." I said to calm her. "No it was my fault, really. I was talking to my bud that was behind me and I didn't see you. Are you alright?" The handsome man asked me. I felt my cheeks flush with reddness as he talked to me. "Yeah I'm fine really. I don't know what came over me. I just saw....Nevermind." I said, I wasn't sure how he would take me saying that I dream about him. After a few minutes of appologizing he left and me and Jenny finally started to unpack our stuff. She had the right side of the room and I had the left.

The next day was our first classes. The day was going fine until I saw him again. Then he was in my next class and my next class. I was starting to think that he was following me, until my last class. I saw him pass up the class, so I thought maybe he wasn't untill he turned around and walked into the class and took a seat right behind me.

After the class I walked up to him and said, "Are you following me or something?" He looked at me oddly. "Oh, your the girl from yesterday. No, No, i'm not. I'm just in alot of your classes." He said to me with beautiful grey eyes. They looked almost empty. "Alot of my classes, try all of them." I said a little bit too loud. The professor looked up at us oddly, so we took the conversation into the hallway. "Oh, really I didn't realize." He said when we finally stoped half way down the hallway. "Didn't realize. You sit behind me in all of my classes. So how can you not realize." I said to him, but he only looked at me like I had just figured something out that he didn't want me to know, and then hightailed it down the hall. I would have run after him but Jenny called me and I had to head back to the dorm room.

I had her on the phone with me the whole way back to the dorm. She sounded like she was having a panick attack, which was definately not like her. Most of the time she was the cool headed one, so I knew that whatever was going on it must have been big. Finally I got back to my dorm. I walk in the door to see the whole room all messed up. Like we had been robbed but nothing had been taken. Jenny was crying and yelling so I went to deal with her first. After a few minutes of calming her down we started to clean the room up.

The next morning I looked through all my stuff for the twelve millionth time. Still to find that nothing was gone. I could only thing that how ever did this was looking for something specific. I rolled my eyes at the thought and dreged off to more classes. I don't know why it was still bugging me that the guy from yesterday was in all my classes, but I could only think off one reason that it bugged me. I liked him, but not just liked him, dreamed about him. Every time I looked into his beautiful grey eyes I couldn't think, or breath. I didn't like someone having that much control over my emotions.

So as she is walking into the classroom she kept her head down and focused on what the professor was saying. She didn't want to acknowledge the fact that she had already memorized his face, and already knew his voice. Every time the professor called him to answer a question she got a tingle in her spine from his voice. She could tell that he was noticing. Every time he would finish a sentence she could hear him sigh, like he was getting tired of being near me.

Finally one day after my last class, he followed me through the hall to confront me. He walks up to me with all his beauty and perfectness. It was like it was all in slow motion but he was mad. I didn't like it when he was mad, it made all his beauty in his face go away. I huffed then got ready for what he was going to say. "Are you really that mad at me or something?" He asked me, of course I was confused. "I'm sorry, what? What would I be angry at you for? You never talk to me. You never do anything with me in or out of class. So what would I be angry with you for?" I asked him with sarcasm all over my words. "Then why is it that you keep shivering with anger everytime I talk in classes?" He asked me and I was really hoping that he hadn't noticed.

At this point I wanted to run just as he had, but I could tell that he wasn't going to let it go. I also wasn't about to admit that I liked him. That just wasn't the kind of guy I was. Thankfully I was saved by my cell phone ringing. "Excuse me I have to answer that." I said to him while getting my cell phone out. But as soon as I had it in my hands and ready to answer he took it out of my hands. "No I want to know. Answer my question." He yelled, everyone started looking. I got really mad now. "Give me back my phone or..." But I just couldn't think of anything, I was looking into his wonderful grey eyes. "Or you'll what?" He asks seeing the odd oggiling I was doing. "Or I will yell rape!" I said knowing that I would never do so.

Some how he must have known that I would never do so, because he turned around, while still having my phone, and started walking off. I ran after him. "Fine, It's not because I'm mad at you. If you really want to know then give me back my phone. Jenny will freak if I don't answer. Please." I yelled after him wondering if he would do so. Finally he turned around and handed me my phone. I took it from him and answered it right in time. "Jenny let me call you back ok hun?" I asked her and she agreed. I put my phone away, then turned to him. "Alright I'll answer but not here." I said and he shook his head in agreement.

He followed me outside, I sat on a bench in the back of the yard near the cafeteria. He sat opposite of me. Once he was comfortable and I was too, he looked at me and waited for me to continue. "Ok, I'm goin to tell you. But you're going to think I'm nuts." I told him, thinking that he would agree but he surprised me. "Try me." He said with compasion. It took my breath away. "Alright then, the reason that I shiver evertime you talk in class is because..." I said taking a deep breath before continuing. "Is because I dream about you." I still couldn't come to tell him that I like him. Apparently telling him that I dream about him would be better.

I expected him to look at me like I was the most craziest person on earth, but he only looked away in silence. I could tell that he was thinking about something important. He kept looking back at me, like he was contemplating telling me something. I guess he thought against it. "Welp you must be lieing because that is the most obserd thing I have ever heard." He said then got up and walked away without another word. That made me mad. If that was his goal the whole time then he hit it right on the head.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top