Finally home. (DELILAH)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) Empty Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Steven apperated to the front door of Delilah's home and knocked he never entered unless she let him in it was not his way as to show he respected her space and her too. He held flowers that he had picked up he also brought a bottle of whisky feeling she wasn't a wine person he also held a toy train for Dylan. His stomach still flipped at seeing her again he had laid in his bed thinking of this very moment hoping after three days she had not thought he hand forsaken her. He had tried to owl her each night but he didn't know if she got them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Delilah had a knock at the door and she smiled running to open it. Dylan was out side playing in the back yard an had no clue what was going on. she opened the door and threw her arms around steven. "Hey," She whispered kissing him, "I missed you." she didn't even realize he was holding a toy flowers and whisky at first but when she did she back a way from him a step or two.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Steven sighed feeling her throw her arms around him his wrapped around her and held her. "I missed you too, so so much " he said back as he kissed her and sighed as he felt that relaxing feeling once more rush threw his body. As she stepped back he held out the flowers and whisky.

"I thought we could celebrate my two days off" he grinned at her as he moved closer to her kissing her again this time deeper. "you know we should set a date for a wedding" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

"I'd love to celebrate your two days off with you," Delilah said kissing him, "A date for the wedding," She repeated in a dreamy voice she was just happy he was back. even if it was just for two days. "Summer is always beautiful but its to far away," She whispered. "You pick." she herd Dylan run up beside them.
"DADDY," he said smileing up at steven. then delilah fleet one of Dylan's arms around her leg and was pretty sure the other was around Stevens.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Steven grinned at the sound of Dylan calling him daddy "Hey Dylan" he said his heart filled with pride "you been looking after your mum for me?" he said and picked him up. "This is for you " he said handing the train to him, though his hands were around Delilah he lent forward and kiss her "god I missed you both so much" he gave Dylan a soft hug " so Dylan hows your mum been , eating I hope" he smiled at her lovingly now realizing just how much he missed her and Dylan.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:41 pm

"Yeah, I've been looking after mommy," Dylan said smileing he hugged Steven and said "thank you," For the train. "Mommy ate not very much," he said "but more."
Delilah kissed steven back and whispered ,"Your going to spoil him aren't you?" then she realized they where still standing out side. "now your both going to come inside before you get sick," she said taking the whisky and flower from steven and backing into the house.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Steven smiled and nodded "yea, every chance I get" he grinned at her carrying Dylan inside with him and closing the door "well I'm here now so she should eat more he whispered to him as he placed him down on the floor and moved to Delilah wrapping his arms around her waist and smiling "I missed this and you" he sighed as he moved her to the couch " I'll cook later right now I just want to hold you and know your not a dream" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 pm

"Perfect," Delilah said when Steven said he was going to spoil dylan. she willingly fallowed steven to the sofa "you have no idea how much i missed you," she whispered. "though I'm sure you could just ask dylan and he'd tell you he'd never seen the house cleaner." she seat the whiskey down on the coffee table along with the flowers.
Dylan climbed onto the sofa next to them and said "what's the funny juice?"
Delilah giggled and said "The funny juice is for Mommy and Daddy only." she put one arm around steven then hugged dylan with the other after he moved to sit on her lap. "You never picked a date," she reminded steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Steven smiled at Dylan "ow, didn't I , hum, must have been distracted " he said and chuckled at them "what about next month " he reached into his pocket and took out the licence to give her. He also took out the adoption papers "I couldn't wait Delilah " he said kissing her lips gently "I felt like I left part of my heart here with you and Dylan I couldn't stop thinking of you both and being like this again" he kissed her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:08 pm

"next month would be wonderful," Delilah said kissing steven back. she took the papers from him setting them next to the flowers and wine for a minute.
"Mommy, Flowers need water," Dylan said climbing off her lap and picking up the flowers.
"your right," Delilah said and got up. she walked into the kitchen and got a vase out of the cabinet under the sink and then filled it halfway with water. she took it back into the living room and set it next to the other stuff on the table putting the flowers in it. "there we go water for the flowers." she said sitting down next to steven again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top