Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 15 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm

steven saw Delilah point and turned quickly bringing up his glove " wow there , nice arm" she said and chuckled seing dinner was on the table "come on dinners ready " he said and sliding off the glove and placing it back on the window sill along wsmells wonderfuith Dylans and walked inside " smells wonderful Delilah" he moved to wrap his arm around her and kiss her lovingly "just like you" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Delilah smiled as steven wrapped his arms around her, "Yeah," She said quietly," as looked up at him. she was beginning to think that spaghetti wasn't the best thing to make. either that or the cheesy garlic bread.
Dylan came inside and sat down in the chair watching Steven and Delilah. "why dose mommy look funny?" he asked tilting his head to the side squinting his eyes.
"I'm fine," she whispered and went to open the window a bit. "its just a little warm in here. "
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

steven kissed her again and smiled " blushing only makes you look hot " he said and chuckled his hand rubbed her tummy "my yummy mummy" he said now grining to her as he kissed her again and sat down to eat looking forward to the two of them again " that showers leaking i should fix it, might need some help though" he said grining at Delilah .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Delilah joined the two at the table and put some food on Dylan's plate and then some on her own.she didn't say anything more about it and neither did dylan. "leaky shower, sounds interesting," she said.
Dylan ate the food put on his plate as he watched "when are john and Andrew coming?" Dylan asked knowing steven wanted to spend more time with his mom and that they would probably play with him so he didn't take his new daddy away from his mommy.
"next week, which reminds me, will we tell them about the twins right away?" Delilah said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:25 pm

steven smiled and nodded as he ate his dinner he thought about it "well john wil be here monday Andrew is another matter he may decide to stay at the Lupins , hes kinda been threw several rough patches in his life I let him stay there so he might not come , but John will " he said smiling to them both . He finished his dinner and washed his plates and placed them back into the cupboard.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Delilah sat there pushing the food around on her plate. she ate the corn but couldn't even stand the thought of touching the spaghetti or cheesy garlic bread. she dylan was done eating she took care of his late then put the leftovers in the fridge for another day. she sat back down at the table in front of the plate that still sat there. "maybe i shouldn't have made spaghetti today," she whispered to her self. "go on and play with sunny," she told dylan who got down from the table and ran out side the puppy on his heels.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 pm

steven took her hand "don't eat it if you can't stomach it " he said softly to her leaning over and kised her "I'll make desert later " he said softly "your apitite will be on and off" he said "youll find something you'll crave eventually" he held her hand gently and kissed her palm lightly "Khaat gave me the afternoon off for your apointment " he said and smiled to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Delilah seat the fork down jane's words echoing in her head 'you're a little underweight' she slowly pushed then plate away and moved closer o steven. "you didn't have to ask for it," she whispered "I can get my self there and back." she moved to sit in his lap and pulled her feet up so the rested on the seat next to him. she pulled his arms around her and laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "is she really okay with it?" she was using this question to admit she was scared to go alone but not exactly saying it.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Steven held her close as she moved to sit on his knee "it was Robert her father who said i could so yeah she ahs no say" he said "and I want to be there Delilah for you" he said softly and let her rest against him as he caressed her he could feel she was scared "besides even if they weren't I would be there your important to me both you and Dylan are " he whispered softly "I love you Delialh with all my heart I will not see you hurt or left alone again"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 pm

"i love you," Delilah whispered and kissed him on the cheek. "should we go fix the shower now or later?" she asked loving the way it felt to be in his arms. she loved everything about being with steven just as much as she loved Dylan and possibly more. she slowly drifted to sleep in his arms murmuring something about loving steven.
After a few minutes she woke up and looked around "did i fall asleep?" she asked she hadn't meant to she just had.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top