Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 30 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:28 am

Steven looked at her and shighed " guess its my nature not to show pain , but you know me so well Delilah " he said and smiled " even after only a couple of months " he spoke with a wince in his voice and took the pain killers " there not the pain potion but i guess i'll have to take them " he pulled a face as he downed them sighing as he felt after a moment that they had started to work and he relaxed looking at her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 am

"you know i tend to do the same," Delilah whispered "i recognize it when i see it," she sat back down in the chair next to steven and kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry, never liked positions. to easy for little kids to get into. that has a child safety thing on it." she smiled seeing him relax. Dylan had moved to sit next to delilah and she picked him up putting him in her lap. "is daddy okay?" he whispered looking up at delilah. "yeah daddy's fine now. mommy made his boo boo feel better just like i do yours." dylan smiled and delilah giggled holding him close. "You ready to go back to bed yet?" she asked and he shook his head. the storm hadn't passed yet.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Steven smiled as she spoke " its ok Delilah, Im use to muggle cures being in the rangers potions were concidered lugsury " he said and smiled as Dylan asked if he was ok he nodded and smiled at him " yes thanks to you mummy im fine he loked out the window as a streak of lightling flashed across the sky and he sighed " loks like its on for a few mor hours yet Dylan" he said moving to hold Delilah to show Dylan he was allright .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Delilah leaned into him as he put his arm around her. Dylan settled into Delilahs arms as the three of them sat there. he looked out the window and looked a little scared. "Dylan its okay, it won't hurt you. it can't," she whispered "when your here with me and dad then your perfectly safe. nothing and no one will hurt you." she kissed him on the forehead. "its just the angles like grandma and grandpa bowling. and every time there is lighting one of them got a strike," she told him what her mother had told her when she was about dylan's age.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm

steven saw Dylan hyouurt cans scared and smiled " no way that can hurtummys ri, you , your mummys right" he said and looked at her smiling" its out side and were inside it can't come inside besides its just like your mummy said there bowling , my told me that too so it must be true" he smiled at the ibrung his hand over Delilahs hand.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Dylan hugged Delilahs neck as it thundered against. the one thing that scared him the most. she put one arm around him , "shhh," she whispered in his ear, "its okay. your not on a horse and its just grandma Knight bowling up in heaven with Jesus and God," she murmured to her son. he hid his face in her neck actually tired though to scared to go to sleep. "come on lets all go to bed," she whispered standing up to carry Dylan back to her and Stevens bed room. she looked at Steven and kissed him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Steven moved with her and Dylan " guess i can restrain myself for one night " he said and chuckled at himself his arm around ehr as he opened the door and steped inside he moved and pulled back the covers " come on dylan, it safe in here " he said and sat down waiting for him to jump in between the two of them " but don't kick me when your alseep ok" he said and chuckled softly as he lent over and kissed Delilah gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Delilah had set Dylan down on his feet as she sat down on the bed. "Your always safe with us," Delilah whispered to her son." Dylan climbed up in the bed with his mother and father. he curled up in between the tow of them as he cuddled into his mom. "Okay," he said to Steven yawning. "Shh," Delilah murmured running her had over his hair, "Go to sleep," she said in a sing song soothing voice. she looked over at Steven an apologetic look in her eyes.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top