Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Steven sighed as she moved from him "Delilah Im sorry our night was ruined buy some girl " he said moving to hold her hand "there have only been three woman in my life, one was jamet my first wife , Ronata she had a brake down the marrage was disolved and you Deliah " he moved to kneel in front his head on her lap "I am kept too busy to do much of anything but work , I love you Delilah, you and Dylan " his last words softer as he looked up into her eyes his heart open lke a book only for her to read.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

"our night wasn't ruined," Delilah said "i had a wonderful time." she moved to sit in his lap and kissed him. " i knew it when you told it to that little girl. you know she had to have still been in Hogwarts. she couldn't have understood to much of what she was doing." she kissed him again. "I ignored her the best i could. but if she had said one bad thing about you she wouldn't have been able to walk out of there. she'd have had been carried out by her father or some one else." she smiled at him and Dylan went to his room not understanding what the two adults where talking about.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Steven smiled and chuckled "ether that or It would have been something seeing me carring you over my shoulder out the door and her sparked out on the floor. " he took her hand with his ring on and kissed it relaxing again as he sat next to her he pulled her to him . He looked at Dylan and chuckled "don't worry Dylan some girl tried daddy in trouble but your mum knew she one and only for me" he kissed her softly his fingers moving as if tickleing her and he chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 pm

"yeah ah das soon as you had set me down gone right back in there." Delilah said smiling at him. "though i think she would have learned a good lesson if i had done something like that." she glanced at the clock then said, "Come on come help me cook." she could remember when her dad would help her mom bake cookies when the cook was on her day off. on only would the kitchen be covered in flower but both of her parents would have been two. just like when she and dylan would cook together and she touch his nose with her flower covered hand.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Steven chuckled and took her hand as he stood up with her "hum, dark cocolate chip or white?" he asked kissing her neck as they moved to the kitchen , hia hand moved to her tummy and brushed over it slightly befor he moved to the cupboards and took down the ingredeants for the cookies pausing he moved behind her hilding her closer to him . He truly loved her and the feeling of having his f amily around him . Once again he kissed her as he held the bowl " got to do something with my hands, other than what is going threw my mind" he said his body now touching hers.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:10 am

Delilah giggled at how he seemed to read her mind, "which would you like better?" she asked helping him get out the ingredients. "yeah that might be bad right now," Delilah said and Dylan ran out the back door holding a bucket and his frog bucket. delilah put her arms around Steven's neck and kissed him "to bad dylan is awake then isn't?" she asked quietly a little gleam in her eye. "I love you," she whispered kissing him again one of her hands slipping down to rest on his chest.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:11 am

steven smiled , when she turned to face him and kissed him and held him around his neck "ow "he groaned "you don't know how many times i have drempt of hearing those words from you in my sleep , I love you Deliah with all my heart , with my soul and with my body" he said pulling her closer he kissed her deeper then rested his head against her's "I missed you like the moon missed the stars, Like chocolate and cookie dough" he said grinning "Like Dylan and frogs" he brushed her hair from her face and kisse her again "the Lupin family said they will be at the wedding" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am

Delilah smiled up at steven. "just a few more hours and he will be," She whispered kissing him again. then he said that the lupin said they would be there and she smiled. "you really love them don't you," she whispered missing her parents. "Maybe we could go for a walk to the beach after dinner," she whispered "right after i put Dylan to bed. its just on the other side of that row of trees." she added nodding out the kitchen window. "he'd know where to find us if he needed to."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am

Steven smiled at her "sounds perfect " he said kissing her once more then he pouted "I can't make my arms let you " he said chuckaling "ow how would you like to honeymoon in tuscany, I bought a villa out there last month it has frogs and a pool ..." he looked down at her and into her eyes "Dylan can come too"his hand caressed her cheek loveily then he let her go reluctatly.

Lunch was prepered quickly and placed on the table Steven looked forward to the walk he loved beach walks and thought them romantic especiay with the right woman in the man's arms . "DYAN LUNCH!!" he called from the back door and smiled at Delilah as she moved around the kitchen.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:46 am

Dylan came running back into the house still holding the bucket that now held two frogs, "Look what i found" he said happily showing steven the frogs. "Bucket has a friend now!"
"Go put the frogs in their home and wash up," Delilah said shaking her head at her son. she quickly went into the living room and got the whisky and papers she had sat there earlier. she set the whisky on the counter then walked over to steven and kissed him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top