Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally home. (DELILAH)

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally home. (DELILAH) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally home. (DELILAH)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 am

Steven watched him run back in with the bucket "wow nice now he won't be lonly , but do as your mum says" he said watching as she brought the papers and whisky in from the living room , he could not help but melt at her kiss he sighed "keep this up and we won't make the beach " he said both his hands caressing her cheeks as he gave her a deep long heart felt kiss. Braking it he blushed "wow " was all he said but smiled and sat down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 am

Delilahs hand moved to rest on Stevens neck as she kissed him back she laid the papers down on the table that was behind her. she knew she should at least Ty to stop kissing him long enough to eat and put dylan down for a nap but she couldn't help her self.
Dylan came back into the kitchen and sat in his chair waiting for hims mom and new daddy to stop kissing and sit down next to him, but he didn't say anything.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 am

Steven smiled "can't have too much of a good thing " he whispered " besides more to enjoy later" then moved to sit next to Dylan his hand still holding hers till he had to let her's go to eat "so Dylan whats Buckets new freind called?" he said " you do know its a she frog" he said softly to him as he gave him some food then some to Delilah and finaly himself and began to eat he never looked at the bottle on the counter instead poring some fresh milk for himself and a glass incase Dylan decided he wanted some , he reatched under the table for her hand f eeling like a teen with there perants at the dinner table sneeking hand holds.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 am

"Lilly," Dylan said smiling ," Like the green thing they sit on in the water."
"a beautiful name for a girl frog," Delilah said smiling at him and sliding her hand into Stevens under the table. she had left the whisky where it sat on the counter and giggled when steven poured him self a glass of milk then one for Dylan. she once again sat in the chair in a position Dylan called criss cross apple sauce or Indian style.
Dylan began to eat the food steven had put on his place ant swung his legs which were to short to reach the floor.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 am

Steven sat happy , so much so he thought he would burst his thumb gently rubbed back and forth over Delilahs hand as he smiled at her "thats a perfect name she'll love that" he said "How about i take you to see the foal tomorrow and you can meet Cara too. " he said taking abite of his food. Soon he finished and sat back patting his stomach " that was delishiouse " he said and kissed Delilah's cheek before he had drunk the milk feeling its coolness run down his throat. Standing he gathered all the dirty dishes and placed them in the sink washing them he set them to dry in the drainer then returned to Delilah .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 am

Delilah smiled as she watched to two guys in her life. soon they would double with Stevens two sons. she sat quietly wondering what they where like. she wondered if they would like her or hate her. but there was no way she would voice these wondering to steven. "Can i go back to playing now?" Dylan asked before getting down from his chair.
"for a little while but then its nap time for the little boy," Delilah said wanting to look at the papers steven had hanged her earlier.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:06 am

Steven smiled at deiliah and leaned over to her. "Stop worrying they will love you, andrew might take some time though hes had so many woman thanks to his father in his life but I know john will love you hes a lot like me you should meet them before the wedding I'll arange it for next week , there home anyway for half term " he beamed "I can't wait I rote john about you hes over the moon well he was with Ronata but im not running away now , I hope you don't mind I set p a bank account in Dylans name for his schooling , I only managed about 2000 sickles but he'll get it added to just like andrew and John" he took out a small red leather bound book with Dylan knight in gold letters on, he handed that to her also.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 am

once Dylan had left Delilah had moved closer to steven. She set the small book aside and kissed steven lightly. she loved how he knew what she was thinking about and he was most likely right. she kissed him again before whispering, "i love you," he had thought of more things than she had been able to since she meet Steven. she kissed him again then moved so she was sitting in his lap hoping he didn't mind.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 am

steven sighed feeling her kiss him again then move to his lap he held her there against him smiling at her "I love you too delilah and Dylan " he said softly "hes a good kid" he still smiled at her lovingly "as yo are beautiful , wonderful, sexy "he chuckled as he said that word but it was true to him she was everything to him now and his kids . Sl his arms under her he lifted her up carrying her to the couch where he sat down with her still on his knee. "I couldn't ask for a better to love but you" he brushed her hair from off her face, he just smiled for amomen happy and content just to look at her and feel her against him once more .

"that last night I kept replaying over in my mind , Brain my boss thought i was doing something wrong because I was smiling , all threw the past few months I have never smile then you come into my life and I can't stop " he let a soft hum leve him as he kissed her deeply as he had done befor lunch."I don't know if you put me under a spell but please don't take it off" he shuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:21 am

Delilah smiled back at steven as he talked then moved to the couch. she had put her arms around his neck as he walked throw the house. she was happier than she though she ever would be just being there in his arms. though she had no idea how to explain it other than true love. he kissed her and she melted in his arms. "I'm not capable of taking a spell off that i didn't put on you." She said smiling she knew he didn't mean a real spell but still. she hadn't touched her wand since Dylan was born and hardly knew how to do some of the most basic spells any more.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top