wedding plans (delilah) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 10 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Cassidy chuckled and nodded "yeah he won't run out you or Dylan, hes not that kind said thinking ofof man hes kind gentel and hes so in love with you and Dylan hed do anything for you both" she said and sighed" your lucky to have him not many men like him in this world " she said thinking of Angus as she sat back .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

"but I'm sure your thinking of one man just like him," Delilah seeing that look in her eyes, "your thinking of Angus again aren't you," she smiled as she watched. she knew what cassidy had said about steven not leaving and doing anything for her and dylan was true. he'd probed that before in many ways. she watched dylan for a second then said "we should probably go hide that dress before steven gets back." she said standing up.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Cassidy sighed and nodded "yeah but that one is never going to go anywhere " she said and stood up and faced her "yeah lets put it away " she said "Im happy for you both even if i know some people think your moving too fast" she looked at her as she moved to the house .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 pm

"Maybe he will change his mind," Delilah said as they went towards the house. making sure to stay out of dylan's arthas she walked. "just can't put it in my closet like i'd normally would do. so it has to go in the spare room i keep locked wit hall the old stuff i can't use. the door stays locked." she said holding the door open so it wouldn't hit cassidy. she found the boxes. and picked them up. she walked towards the room and set the boxes down once again so she could get the key out of its hiding place. she unlocked the door then put the boxes in there "Should i hang the dress up?" She asked
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Cassidy sighed and shook her head "nope I could see the look on Khats face she thought i was flirting with him and i get the feeling nobody can have love but her " she said "sometimes it makes me so mad i feel i want to quite " she said wlking with her to the other room "yes you have to hang it up or it would get cresed "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:01 pm

delilah slowly took the dress out of the box after finding a hanger "she is going to have to get over that isn't she," Delilah said quietly then put the dress in the closet. then did the same with dylans suit. she would have put them in dylans closet if she hadn't be afraid that it would get dirty.she put the rest on a shelf next to the closet then left the room closing and locking the door after cassidy was out and replacing the key. "he won't look in there unless you tell him that the dress is i there." she said quietly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Cassidy chuckled and nodded as she moved back to the living room and sigh deet them impreshion that i am just eply "deliah I staying single for the rest of my life and that love hates me " she said softly her head hung odown "sorry if im being a downer but with you and steven being so happy and all my life I never had that happyness"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:50 pm

"Now don't say that," Delilah said sitting down next to her. "you say that and the next thing you know you'll be getting married to a guy you meet just the day before." she was going by experience. the day she had meet Steven she was about ready to give up on guys because the few she had gone out on a date with had ran after they learned she was a single mother. "take it from some one who has experience in it," she was younger than cassidy but she was pretty sure she was right.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Cassidy shook her head "no I don't think so Delilah not as long as I am working for the people steven is " she said and sighed "they want me to be strong yet when i am they say im too strong and have issues then when i don't im hormonal I can't win " she said and sighed "Angus was the only male single but after Khaats little disapering act , no we can't even be freinds " she said .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:10 pm

"every man i went on a date will before i met Steven ran after finding out about Dylan." Delilah said quietly. "Steven's the only one who hasn't ran out or died on me." dylan came in side and delilah asked "Did you put Flora back in the barn?" she asked knowing he couldn't have gotten the saddle off of her and she'd have to go back out there soon and take care of it.
"yeah she's in the barn." Dylan said and went to the fridge to get a carrot then ran back out of the house.
Delilah shook her head. "I'm either going to have a rabbit next or he's giveing that to the horse." she said
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top