An interesting Conversation - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An interesting Conversation - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An interesting Conversation

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An interesting Conversation - Page 6 Empty Re: An interesting Conversation

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

"I had no part in raising her to believe like that. We have let her believe all that she wanted since she was old enough to believe that its her parents murderers fault that she has all of this nonsence in her life!" Rodgey said. "She shouldnt be here in the first place. Ever since Jason died she tried looking for a replacement brother. Thats all you are.. Your a replacement for my little brother who died when she was only Three! She lost 3 family members in 1 and a half years and you are her replacement for one of them. She needs to go home where Her other brother and her 2 sisters can watch out for her while i find a doctor who can help! If she dies its better she dies with her family then in a pub with some replacement brother." Thats all Rodgey had to say about it.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 am

Ash couldn't respond to anything Varod had said. she was seething. "Maybe you didn't but there is obviously some reason why she is suicidal like that." she replied to Rodgey, "I don't even hear her talk about you at school, much less, like I said she said she has no family so how do I even know if you are her brother? I may not be particularly fond of her but I'll be damned if I'm going to let someone that I'm not sure off walk off with the girl, while she's in such bad shape. She needs a healer, not to go home. She needs to go to St. Mungos where she can be properly treated and if I have to I'll apparate her there myself and to hell with who you are or what you think!" she finished taking a huge breath having not breathed once in the entire rant.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:29 am

Varod sighed and gripped Rodgey by his shirt. "You are gonna listen and listen good," he said in a low and deadly voice, only one a vampire could project. "You will let us take care of her or YOU ARE GONNA BE MY NEXT MEAL! Got it?!" he ended up shouting by the time he was done. "Normally I only hunt in graveyards but I make exceptions for dumb asses."

He grinned evily and menacingly with hatred.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Rodgey looked down at Aurora then at the kid. He wasnt sure what he was supposed to do. "Look man. Im as worried about her as you are but do you really think that fighting is the answer? What would she say if we were fighting and she was concious?" Rodgey asked him rubbing Aurora's arm. He wanted to take Aurora back to her home where she belonged but he would be dead if he tried.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Ash looked at Rodgey, "Well do you think standing her talking at all is the best thing when she needs a hospital and a damn healer?" she asked looking at him coldly as she moved back over to Aurora. "Just so everyone is clear I only want to help because she tried to kill herself and needs help. So either you apparate her to St. Mungo's or I will right now. And I will go to St. Mungo's and make sure that is where you actually took her." she really didn't like Rodgey very much and grew to dislike him more and more every passing second.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 am

"Go, Ashling. This idiot won't see. He never will, so just take her to Mungos," Varod said slowly and angrily. "I will be there shortly. Gotta make sure this one doesn't try to stop you. It will take me longer-I can't aparate. Only flying for me. Sorry. I never did the test thing so I don't have a license to do it. Just go!"

He looked Rodgey dead in his eyes.

"You need to put her needs above her wants!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 am

Aurora was starting to come out of conciousness When she heard varod call her brother names. She kept her eyes closed and after a while fell asleep but it was hard to tell if she was asleep or unconcious. She wanted to punch Varod and she couldnt believe that he was making ashling take her to the hospital. If they did anything to her she would wake up and get away no matter how she was injured.

(posting as rodgey now)

Rodgey looked from Aurora to Varod. "Look man.. Its not my choice. It isnt fair to go against something that someone is afraid of just because they are injured no matter what." He told the kid. "But the thing is that if she goes to St. Mungoes you have to let me apparate there to. Im her guardian so Im the one who needs to be there with her. No matter what"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 am

Ash held on to Aurora as she pulled out her wand, "I don't give a damn if you come or not but you better come now if you're coming. And bring him along." she said just before apparating them out. There was a loud pop in the room as the two girls disappeared and reappeared in St. Mungo's someone immediately coming and taking Aurora from Ash, who followed them until Varod and her 'guardian' got there to take over.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 am

Varod released Rodgey and ran outside, hopping on the broom he had discarded earlier and called into the pub. "You might as well aparate. I'm flying."

Within fifteen minutes he was running into the hospital, afraid of what he would find inside. "Aurora Nye?" he asked the desk healer. She shrugged and began to look in the records. He followed her directions to the temporary ward.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:42 am

(postin as rodgey)

Rodgey Apparated quickly and asked where his sister was. They told him where and he raced down the hall to get to where she was. He knocked on the door and walked in when the doctor told him he could. He sat on a chair near where she was laying and watched as they checked all of her marks and injuries. He really hoped that the young seer wouldnt die. She was one of the best people he knew and if she died he'd have no more family that he could keep track of.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top