An interesting Conversation - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An interesting Conversation - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An interesting Conversation

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An interesting Conversation - Page 5 Empty Re: An interesting Conversation

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 am

Varod took in a deep breath and right as Ash said it, he did too. "She got hit by a car." Looking the guy over, he realized that he had probably ran out without warning. He looked away from the guy and continued his constant vigil of Aurora. What was some guy he didn't know when his little sis was dying? This guy was nothing compared to Aurora. Nothing at all.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 am

"here let me take her." Rodgey said as he moved close and picked her up. "And by the way. Never give her potions!" He kind of snapped at the kid and at the same time meant it. rodgey knew Aurora hated potions and healing charms being used on her. If that kid claims to be Aurora's brothe? He woulve learned more about her. But Rodgey has been her brother since she was only 1 and a half so he would of course know like everything she liked and everything she hated. He began to walk out side cause he wanted to get a little bit of fresh air before getting her to the hospital
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:46 am

Within a second, a sword was out, Varod was behind Rodgey and the blade was pressing into Aurora's brother's neck. "Dude, she's my responsibility. It's better for her here. And she can get actual help. You will give her over or I'll take her by force. You aren't the only one who cares for her and this little pub can do more for her than any muggle hospital. Look, I don't want to hurt you. But she needs this help."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:53 am

"She is going to a muggle hospital where there are doctors to help her. She isnt your responsibility.. She is mine. " Rodgey said as be stepped back and held Aurora Close. How could some kid think he was going to take his sister? It was wierd that this kid was pulling a sword on him. What kind of kid would harm an injured girls older brother? Especially if they claim to be their older brother to?

(posting as Aurora Also..)

Aurora Layed in rodgey's arms still unconcious but felt the tension in the room which maid her moan in pain. Who knew what was going on out in the real world while she layed there not knowing if she will wake up with her brother by her side in heaven or if she would wake up in a hospital. so many things were to be answered that were complicated.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am

Varod shook his head. "I didn't want to have to do this. But you leave me no choice."

With vampire speed, he flat-bladed the idiot's skull and caught Aurora on the way down. He took her inside where the Barmaid administered a cure-all that would heal her withing the hour. And then Varod took her brother inside and said renovate, bringing him back to consciousness.

"A muggle doctor might get you a dead sister. Sometimes you gotta do what's best. Even if the person doesn't like it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:04 am

Rodgey fell to the ground and hit his head on the ground. As soon as he fell he blacked out and everything was invisible to him

When he finally woke up he smelled a potion and didnt know what it was. He got up and walked back to where the idiot kid was. "You've made a big mistake.. If i even tried to use a spell or potion on her to help her she would harm me and harm anyone else that helped her. You better hope that when she wakes up she dont try and kill you. And.. If she does try i have a dagger that she can use."
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:20 am

"Yeah yeah, I'm a vampire, dude, get over it," Varod said shrugging. "She can come at me and I could run or easily subdue her. Chill. She's gonna be better than fine this way. Now she won't have even a chance of dying. Why would I allow that, hm?"

Varod laughed. He actually let out a massive laugh. "C'mon. You can't possibly have wanted her with a chance of dying, could you? And hospitals are so horrible. Even worse for her health than this pub."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:35 am

"Im her brother i know whats best. she wouldnt have been in the middle of the street and gotten hit if she was with me. She wouldve been prefectly fine. but noooo she had to go se you before coming to my house." Rodgey picked his sister back up. "Now if you will excuse me im going to take her home where she belongs and as soon as she wakes up she will be going back to school and forbidden to see you ever again. Cause you cant take care of a 12 year old." And at that he walked away.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 am

Ash couldn't hold her tongue any longer, she had had enough of him trying to defend her, "Listen, if she wasn't the one causing fights she wouldn't have gotten hit in the first place." she yelled at him. It was always a bad thing to piss off a pregnant lady, "She wants to stop being his friend because I'm having his kid, what kind of friend does that?! I'm sure you had something to do with helping to raise her to think like that, so you two are both morons! If she dies its just as much your fault as it is hers! I tried to help her, I tried to be friends with her and she just doesn't want it! I haven't seen you even come into the picture until we called you to let you know what happened! In fact she said she had no family, so how do we know if you are really her brother?!"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:52 am

Varod let Ashling have her say before he acted. This time when his sword flashed, he pulled him back inside and didn't wake him up after catching Aurora. He laid her on the table sighing. "She's better off here. I don't care if she hates me. I have to make sure she's okay and muggle doctors are just not right to fix witches and wizards!" He said, putting his hand in his wife's. "I love you, Ashling."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top