An interesting Conversation - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An interesting Conversation - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An interesting Conversation

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An interesting Conversation - Page 3 Empty Re: An interesting Conversation

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:39 am

"IF I HAD YOU YOU WOULVE KEPT IN CONTACT WITH ME INSTEAD OF FORGETTING ALL ABOUT ME ALL YEAR!!! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Aurora yelled as she got back up and began to run in the middle of the street. She could care less if she got hit. She would be better off in a hospital then she would be at his house arguing with him until rodgey left. IT was terrible that she was thinking this but it was alright too.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 am

Ash was almost knocked over by Varod and she had to take a minute to gain her balance. She quickly followed him outside, forgetting the shoes and a jacket and things that he would normally be yelling at her to put on. The wet snow on the porch was cold against her bare feet and she found she was quickly shivering but she couldn't take her eyes off what was happening as she warily made her way out towards where Aurora and Varod were and she stopped hearing the shouting and his words.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:36 am

Varod's feet were practically ice. His pajamas were absolutely no help to the cold.

"If you'd ever came by! I don't know where you live, I don't have an owl, I don't have any way to contact you! But I never, ever forgot about my little sister."

He walked forward and pulled her up into a strong, vampire hug.

"Stop it, Aurora. Calm down and let's go inside before my feet freeze into the pavement."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

Aurora pulled away from him. She was pretty angy at the moment. Then she thought about something. Something that could make it to where he could prove the fact that he never forgot about her and remembered her."If you never forgot about me then tell me 10 things!!! ten thing you know about me!" She snapped at him. She wasnt going to go inside until he would tell her what he knew at least ten things he knew about her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 am

Ash could think of several things about the girl but she wasn't the one who the question was asked to. Her feet were already red from the snow and completely numb. She was in for a world of trouble whenever Varod caught her outside barefooted after the situation with Aurora calmed down. Well, you're stubborn, seem slightly jealous, angry, headstrong...or is that the same as stubborn? Oh well. Thats several things. she thought watching the scene unfold. She couldn't believe the girl was acting like she was.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 am

"You're nice, funny, a fast runner, a great little kid, the best little sis a guy could ask for, you're a massive tom boy and hate pink, and you like that guy...what's his name? I forget but oh well, that's eight things... You're very, very outright about your opinions and you stand by them. Ten," he said victoriously. "Now, let's get the **** inside."

He pulled her back towards him. "I win. Please can we go in now? Oh, and I just saved your life. If you've forgotten that."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 am

Everything he said was true in everyone. He didnt know barely anything about her. "Well did you know about the death eaters at school? Or the fact that im a beater? Did you even know that people think im a seer. You dont know anything about me!" She backed away. "Go back to that H*** of a person. I need to get to my friends house." Of course she was lying. She was going to go to her god brother's house and stay there for the night then go back to the school. She wouldnt look at him no matter what.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 am

Ash was tired of standing there and she was tired of being left out of the conversation. It was pretty obvious now that neither of them wanted her around for it and she wasn't going to stay if that was the case. She'd rather be back at school dealing with everything on her own than stay here in the freezing cold listening to everything that had to be screamed out. She walked back in the house and grabbed her bag, and her jacket and put on her shoes before walking outside and aparating out back to Hogsmeade where she could walk up to the school.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 am

Varod was speechless. As he opened his mouth to stop her, he saw out of the corner of his eye Ashling disaparate. He snapped.

"LEAVE THEN!" he shouted at Aurora. Luckily there were no houses around so no one could hear them. "GET THE F*** AWAY FROM HERE! YOU MADE HER LEAVE! YOU COULD HAVE STAYED WITH US AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH IT! BUT NO, SOME LITTLE SISTER YOU TURNED OUT TO BE! SURE, YOU'RE GOING TO A FRIEND'S, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY! YOU SAID I WAS PRETTY MUCH YOUR ONLY FRIEND! JUST GO CURL UP IN A BOX AND NEVER DARKEN MY DOORSTEP AGAIN!"

He pushed passed her, tears making him angrier as he slammed the door behind him, plopping back on the couch.

Damn. Never saw that coming.

"GET THE F*** OUT OF MY HEAD!" Varod shouted out loud at Anti, curling and pressing his head into the couch.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Aurora couldnt believe it. How could he say everything he had said. She fell to her knees in the middle of the road to cry. She couldnt believe anything. After a while, maybe around 10 or 20 minutes, she heard something that sounded similar to a car. She was scared and couldnt move. There were screetches of the tires then all was black. Aurora was laying at the side of the rode barely breathing as the man tried to help her,
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top