An interesting Conversation - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An interesting Conversation - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An interesting Conversation

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An interesting Conversation - Page 4 Empty Re: An interesting Conversation

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Varod was still pouring tears as he heard screeching of tires and feared the worst as he ran outside to see Aurora on the side of the road. He raced forward and stopped the man.

"I'll take care of her. Let me."

"But I have a car-"

"I have one too. Let me, I'm her fr- I'm her...brother," Varod said, stumbling over his words, picking her up off the ground and racing to his broom behind the house. He loaded her in front of him.

"First stop, Hogsmede. I don't know how to get to St. Mungoes. I need Ashling."

Soon he was flying to a stop next to his fiance after searching the village, tears still falling slightly from his eyes.

"Which way's St. Mungoes?!" he asked hurriedly. "Ashling, will you come with me?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Ash couldn't bring herself to walk up to the school. Even though it was cold outside. Maybe it was just not wanting to be somewhere she really hated or maybe it was because of everything that had happened. She didn't understand Aurora's affliction with her and she didn't understand why that girl had to make things so difficult. It wasn't like they had planned on Ash getting pregnant. Well maybe at some point they knew they would try before they would attempt to turn her into a vampire.

After a few minutes when she realized no one was coming after her, of course it wasn't like he exactly knew where she had went, she went inside of the three broomsticks to warm up for a minute and grab something to drink. However when she walked outside of the place she saw Varod with Aurora, "I don't know!" she said looking at him, "I apparated there the last time I went. Its in London. What happened?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:37 am

"She got hit by a freaking car! Come on, let's get her to the Three Broomsticks. Maybe we can get help for her there," Varod told Ashling, highly distraught as he threw the broom aside and lifted Aurora up like a baby in his arms. He beckoned with his head towards the pub and set off, kicking open the door.

"Yo, barmaid! Is there any way you can help this girl?" he asked her quickly, holding Aurora up slightly. Please don't die, please don't die...the last thing I would have said was to never see me again...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 am

Ashling followed him wondering what they should try doing. She really wasn't the girl's biggest fan but she didn't want her to die either. She was wracking her head but the smell of the blood was making her sick. "Have you tried this?" she asked pulling out her wand. She knew it wouldn't be as good as healer could do and she pointed it at Aurora, "Episkey." she said hoping it would at least heal her enough to keep her alive until someone could help them. She really didn't know what else to do. "And don't yell at me V!"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 am

Aurora wasnt getting much better. She was still unconcious and she was bleeding on her forehead. Her left leg was broken and most of her right arm was bruised. This was the most injured she had ever been. She would need someone to contact her brother and tell him what happened. Same with her god parents. no one had ever thought that after her god brother james died that anyone would be able to get injured as badly as that yet it happened anyways. Her cell phone was in her pocket and it wasnt broken. It had her brother's number in it so he could come help out.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 am

"Dammit! I didn't even know that spell. Her wounds are too major though, but nice idea..." Varod said, a crease in his brow. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to yell. Just worried about-" Suddenly, he found a lump in her pocket and reached in to find the girls cell. "This is perfect! Okay, first we call her family and tell them what happened."

The barmaid had nodded and immediately began to pull out potions and used several healing spells on Aurora. Varod sighed in relief and laid her across a table.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 am

Ash looked at him, "I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do.." she said being cut off as he found the phone. "You are going to have to do it. I don't know them, much less what am I supposed to say I wasn't there and you were. You found her, I bet it would mean more to her if you did it and not me. She hates me after all." She was confused as to what to do and the blood was starting to get to her making her feel nauseated and look slightly green. "Hey I'm going to walk outside for a minute. I'll puke if I stay in here."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 am

Varod sighed. "Okay, I'll do it. Go get some air." He took the phone from her and dialed her godparents. After explaining who he was and where, he told them what had happened. After that, they said they would be on there way. And then he called her brother,who also set out. First they would have to pass Ashling to get to the pub.

Sighing again, the young man sank farther into the chair, staring at Aurora. Please, let her be okay!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 am

As soon as Rodgey got the phone call from someone named Varod he couldnt believe it. He knew it was a bad idea to let Aurora go off alone where ever she wanted to since she was only 12. He grabbed a jacket and apparated quickly to his parents house and talked to them for a minute. they said that they had to get to work and that they couldnt miss work or they;d get fired so Rodgey had to go alone.

Rodgey really hoped she was alright as he apparated to the three broom sticks. He found the guy that was with his sister and rushed over to him. "What the hell did you said happened?" He asked. Rodgey couldnt believe she would be in the street like that though.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 am

Ash stood outside for a few moments taking deep breaths. The cold was almost freezing to her lungs but it was doing her good. She closed her eyes and rubbed the temples of her forehead trying to figure out how they had gotten into this mess and even she couldn't figure it out. She turned around realizing how far off she had walked and walked back into the three broomsticks right as what appeared to be Aurora's brother apparated in questioning Varod. She moved closer but didn't speak unsure of what to say at first, "She was hit by a car." she managed to say before Varod could get it out.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top