An interesting Conversation - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An interesting Conversation - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An interesting Conversation

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An interesting Conversation - Page 2 Empty Re: An interesting Conversation

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Varod looked from one to the other.

"Whatever," he said as Ashling left. What the hell is going on?

Must be a PMS thing, Anti thought to him.

Oh my god, more double O T parody, Anti?

Yessir!

Well, quit. Out loud, V said "Aurora, what's going on?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:02 am

Aurora waited a little while then said. "One sec varod." She didnt want Ashling hearing them so she grabbed his arm and took him To the bedroom she slept in whenever she lived with him. "Okay so whats going on is.. Im not living with that B**** in this house. Im no longer needed here and since your gonna get yourself a bloody hell of a family i dont need to be in your way. I can tell youre gunna need the room i sleep in anyways." She said. Aurora wouldnt look at him though. She was staring at the house as she spoke.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 am

Ash had heard them walk off as she started to make herself something to drink. It was a bad idea for her to open the door to the fridge because the second she did, she found herself craving the tuna salad that she had made earlier for lunch but hadn't had the nerve to eat it. She grabbed it out and some crackers while grabbing one of the cans of root beer from the fridge as well and sat down at the table and began to eat.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 am

Varod sighed and allowed himself to be pulled away.

"Aurora I want you to stay here, I really do. You ARE my family," he told her sternly. "You'd be an aunt to my children. I have plenty of rooms here, so that's not a worry. But I want to know what happened between you and my fiance."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 am

Aurora was staring coldly at him by the time he had finished speaking. "Nothing happened!!!" She snapped at him. She was getting really mad at the moment. "Im not staying im no part of any family that.. she NO THAT THING belongs to. As long as she is here im not part of your life anymore." Aurora stood there almost about to just leave and never come back. She had no clue why she hadnt left yet but she stayed right where she was.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 am

Ash could hear her yelling but she couldn't make out what exactly she was saying except for that thing which she assumed Aurora was calling her. She really wasn't sure what she had done to her, other than be nice but she shrugged and continued eating her crackers and tuna, opening the soda that Varod would probably hear. At least it didn't have caffeine in it.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 am

Varod shook his head.

"You can hate her all you want, you can leave, but you won't leave my life," he said, standing up and wrapping his arms around her. "Just tell me why you hate her so damn much?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:25 am

"Do you know what she said to me!!?!!?!!?!!? She expects me to be god parents before she knows a thing about me!!! she couldnt think of me as real family for the baby only god family!!! In my thoughts she made fun of me by saying that! she doesnt even know how hard it is to be god parents! my god parents stayed up every night and barely got any sleep for weeks when i was 3 cause i would be crying all night for my mum and dad! She doesnt understand how hard it would be for a 12 year old girl to have to drop out of school if you and her ended up dying and she also doesnt give a damn either!. She said she didnt have family well she has more family then i got! She has you!!! I have no living family left! I bettcha she has family but i have none! You could look in every book in the world and none have any mention of any living nyes besides me! She wanted me to accept her into our "family" its like NO WAY i wont accept her into my family! EVER!" Aurora ran away knowing that he could run hell of alot faster than her and left his property and down the road.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 am

Ash heard the door slam to the outside of the house and knew it probably wasn't a good thing as she got up from where she was sitting and walked out into the hallway looking around to see what had happened, "Varod?" she asked as she walked to the door and opened it to see Aurora running into the yard. She didn't know what to do, much less she didn't know what was said between them either.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 am

Varod shouted after her. "Aurora! Wait!" His feet hit the hallway running and he whispered an "I love you" to Ashling as he ran out into the street, running to Aurora. There was a car headed straight for her! Pouring on the speed, he dived and knocked her out of the way, jumping onto the car and running along the hood and jumping off the back just in time.

"You have me, Aurora."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top