Lesson 5 - Basic Level
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 5 - Basic Level Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 5 - Basic Level

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 5 - Basic Level Empty Lesson 5 - Basic Level

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Wilson entered his classroom. It was empty, for now, but soon... his students will arrive, thinking they can do what they want, as it is with the majority of them. He had finally begun with teaching some relevant subjects, meaning he had finished with those boring and stressing introductory classes. He waved his hand, and text appeared on the board, with the usual not to copy it down. As soon as they were all present, he would start with the class.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Lesson 5 - Basic Level Empty Re: Lesson 5 - Basic Level

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Xemnas immediatly entered the class noticing he was the first one there he was surprised."hello professor"Xemnas greeted the teacher,he was very happy knowing that this was his first class.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 pm

((Xem, please make your posts are 75+ words))

Leslie entered the into the Defense Against the Darks Classroom. "Good morning Professor."said Leslie soflty as she took her normal seat in the middle of the classroom. Taking out her things she laid them neatly in front of her and waited for class to begin. Leslie always made sure she was on time for she didn't want to lose any points for Gryffindor. This year Gryffindor was actually doing good and winning she hoped to get some more points for her house so they can win the cup. Looking at the board she read what it said but didn't copy anything down.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Andrew couldn'thave been happier when he saw that the lesson was to be on dueling. Now this was more like it! He perfectly understood the need for a proper foundation prior to dueling and all that, but dueling was something that Andrew wanted to learn. Perhaps he'd eventually be good enough to join the dueling club. He was, by far, more interested in dueling than in quidditch, than in playing practical jokes, and a bit more interested in it than in potions. A bit.

He had witnessed a lot of duels in the pubs he'd basically grown up in, but by the time these old farts had gotten around to actually dueling, they'd been too plastered to really do any quality dueling. It had always looked far more like old drunken men wiggling sticks at each other. Wilson, he knew, would not fall into that catagory. Not even close.

"Good morning, Professor," he said, truly happy at the day's lesson. He took his seat and drew out his notebook and started his quill to copy the days' notes.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:36 am

aurora quickly walked through the door. She was getting real used to walking around with her broken arm that when she looked around the classroom she really didnt care who was there. "Hello professor." She said in a mild depressing voice. She wasnt as depressed as she had used to be. She went to her usual desk in the far left hand area in the back of course. She quickly set her things on the floor and sat down.

Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 am

Hugo walked into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom and nodded at Professor Wilson. "Good day sir, I hope your well."said Hugo. As he looked around the classroom he saw Aurora and smiled and walked towards her. "Hello Aurora sweetie, sorry I been gone had some family issues to take care of."said Hugo softly to her so Professor Wilson wouldn't hear him. Getting things out he laid them neatly on his desk and waited for class to begin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 am

Aurora had been drawing in her muggle notebook when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up from what she was drawing and smiled as she saw hugo. "Hugo! hey how are you?" She asked him in a voice that she hoped the teacher wouldnt hear. "Its really fine that you were gone, I was having a great time. while you were gone that i barely knew you were gone. It was like you were there with me even though you werent." She said, her eyes glistening.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:41 am

Hugo laughed. "That's good love, because I missed you like crazy!"said Hugo softly getting from his seat and hugging her. "So how have things been since I been gone?"Hugo asked as he looked around the classroom and really didn't see nothing has changed. When he asked how he was he shrugged. "I'm alright I guess, but you don't look that good what happened?"Hugo asked looking at her with worry in his eyes for he nevered like seeing Aurora hurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 am

"Nothing has really changed since you were gone." She told him as she looked around the room. When he had told her that he was fine yet she didnt look good she looked over at him. "Its nothing really. Just was talking to a girl named jack and she scared me when she yelled at me, I tripped over my bag as i was backing away and tried to stop my from getting hurt. turns out i broke my arm in the process.. then.. other things that i cannot talk about have been happening.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 am

Sam walked into the room and quickly took his usual seat, pulling his stuff out of his bag. He had a feeling that he'd only just made it in actually, that the teacher was going to begin soon. "Hey Andrew," he said with a wave to his younger friend. "How's it going? Anything planned for Christmas?" He asked. He knew Christmas was awhile away, but Sam couldn't help but get excited, it was his favourite time of the year, and it was nearly around now. "And what're we doing this lesson?" he added as an afterthought.

Ah, DADA, it was a good subject, no doubt, but the teacher was a little... uncouth, to say the least. He wasn't bad, at least, just a little odd, and there was nothing wrong with that really. He knew what he was teaching, and he was good at it, that was the most important thing.

"Oh, and Andrew," he said, "If we're working in pairs again this lesson, care to practice together?" He asked with a nonchalant shrug
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top