Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 7 Empty Re: Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Obediently, Danica followed the Highmaster with the rest of their party. She would be glad to get inside and out of this sunshine.

Ahead of her, Prison was mumbling again, and her toe may or may not have scraped down the back of his ankle. It was hardly her fault if the little idiot couldn't walk fast enough. From now on, she'd make sure she was ahead of him in the line, so that she could more easily ignore his stupid, attention-seeking stunts.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 7 Empty Re: Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Adam barely had time to explain before Jack knew what to do. She was gone in an instant towards Peter and the other two. He didn't even know thier names, although he was sure he'd be seeing that boy on the Quidditch field. He had the build for it that's for sure, but Adam was still one of the best. Already he had been offered spots on different teams, he didn't talk about it much. But he needed to focus, well maybe he should speak with his Jack woman. They were bound to ask how they know eachother. So Adam bucked up and followed after Jack.

But as soon as he reached them the Hogwarts headmaster called them all in. "Damn.." he muttered under his breath. Well it was going to be a long time before he mustered that much courage up again. He looked for his Headmistress but couldn't find her, once the crowed died down they'd find her. "Peter!" he said walking closer. "Wee need to find Madame Benoit." he told him. "And talk about a few things..." he said more quietly. There was nothing more to do but wonder who "Red" was. He was a little worried, although he was sure Hogwarts was still a pretty decent place.

It'd be harder on the girls though, the guys could sleep anywhere. Most of the guys at Beauxbatons were pretty...gay for lack of a better word. There were a few that were pretty much alright, though he and Peter were definately not gay.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Chase looked around at the school doors, and the people rushing inside, her group was one of the only ones left standing and talking, as most people were making their way into the school, but there was still quite the jam at the door, so Chase thought it best to wait. She heard a hushed voice from the other side of her, and turned to look at the new boy (Adam). "Hello." She said bobbing into a curtsy again. "I don't know if I got to speak to you earlier before you.. rushed off." She said giving him a genuine smile, her arm still hooked into Elijah's.

"I'm Chastity Moor, everyone calls me Chase." She said smiling at him. "This is Elijah Krum, and I guess you already know Jack from this summer?" She said smiling lightly. "I know how it is to visit a new country, and even though it's just Hogwarts you are seeing, It must be odd put into a big group of people who all speak a completely different language then you." She said smiling at him again.

She looked up at Elijah and then grinned. He had spent a lot of time in Paris, as she was aware of anyway, and probably knew French quite well. She beamed up at him happily, flashing straight, even teeth, before looking back at the group as a whole. "Hmm, it's kind of chilly, do we all want to head inside?" She asked to the group at large, trying to keep up friendly conversation.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Headmistress Anais Benoit Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:00 am

Anais called to her students to get their attention, and she motioned to them to follow into the castle. She conjured a flock of paper birds with their instructions on them and sent them to each one of the Beauxbaton's students. Delicate little blue paper birds, with elegantly written instructions. Each student's paper bird had a slightly different spell written on it to cast, simultaneously with their wands. She had spent considerable time on the trip over designing the spells once she knew what she wanted them to do to greet their new friends. She watched the little paper birds fly off, each towards its intended recipient.

OOC: I will pm you all w/ the contents of the paper birds.

A.
Headmistress Anais Benoit
Headmistress Anais Benoit

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:03 am

Adam would've froze had he not still have some remaining courage left. "Bonjour, pleased to meet you all." he said looking at Chase then to the boy called Elijah. "Actually I speak english rather well." he said using his british accent. He grinned and shrugged, "Madame Benoit isn't alvays happy when I use a deefferent voice from eenother countree." he said returning to his french accent. He shrugged but smiled anyway, "So uh, Elijah. Do you play Quidditch?" he asked, spotting that he and Chase were locked arms. But he kept the smile, even though he was let down a little. "I do myself, seeker." he told him. "Me and Peter here are unstoppable when eet comes to flying!" he told him.

He nudged Peter, he was passed the barrier seperating sweater idiot to polite french guy. That was alway step one. Then he heard Madame Benoit call, "Ah zat's our cue. C'mon Peter, nice talking to you. I'll talk weeth you later Jack." he called as he dragged Peter towards Madame Benoit and caught his own paper bird.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 am

Jack grinned at his words and could not help but interject, "I didn't know you played Quidditch!" Along with the million other things she did not know about her "friend." "I play Beater myself. Eli plays too... I can't remember what though," she grinned at him. "Maybe we'll have a friendly match sometime. We can see if we can get Chase on a broom too." She grinned at Chase, remembering the mission Adam had included her on.

Jack heard the headmistress call to them and Adam excused himself and his excitable friend, dragging him off for the second time in her presence. She grinned and waved after him, "See you later Adam." She turned to Eli and Chase. She really had no idea where she stood with either of them so she sort of shrugged and pretended it was all fine. "They're nice enough, eh? Thought I'd help out my foreign friend a bit." She needed an escape. "I have to go watch after my other foreigns now, see you later."

She turned and strode back to Mathias and Selene, knowing full well they would have to be leaving, but at least it was an excuse to leave the couple she did not understand. Were they dating? Had she just crossed a line? Jack did not know and did not want to care- unfortunately, she sort of did. She walked up to Mathias and Selene and grinned. "Sorry about that."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 am

Peter could not believe his friend was so flustered over a girl already! Was the fool's hormones in hyperdrive today or was this something for real? He did not know but he had a feeling that maybe it was not best to find out right in front of the girl that was causing said problems. And Adam had cooked up some half-thought-up scheme of dragging over the Jack girl that had greeted Peter... What was going on in Adam's mind, if anything at all?

He heard his headmistress call to them but before he could react, Adam was dragging him away, again for the second time that evening. It had to be a record. Peter spluttered, "Eet was nice meeting you! Sorry for our hasty departurrre!" He gave them a salute and a wave before turning around. He righted himself and fell into stride with his friend.

"So..." He began. "You panicked. Eet is okay, it happens to ze best of us... Well, not me, but..." He smirked at his friend, punching his shoulder to let him know he was kidding. "But in all seriouzness, what was zat? Did your brain just stop working or what, I've never seen you so hopeless, and I've seen you at your stupidest." He grinned at him again. "And what what zat with that fireworks girl? Did you even know her?"
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:34 am

Adam was walking quickly, the barrier was broken but he was a wreck right now. "I'd razer not talk about eet." he told him quickly. "Let's just say, she gave me a reaction Claire never could...ever." he said. "Vait...I mean not in a dirty way...I meen...ah screw it. I don't reelly know Pete!" he said all at once. He was really dumbfounded, he didn't even care that Peter had poked fun at him. He was beginning to sweat, "Queeck, vat vaz zat anti-sweat spell Monsieur Delf taught us!" he asked, finally stopping by their Headmistress.

He needed that spell quick, Chase was gone but he was still worried. He wanted to know how much Peter found out about them. "I need to fly...." he said suddenly. But damn it all he'd have to wait till tonight to even think of unpacking. Who knew how long the feast would go for. "Ah, Madame Benoit. Vat are zee seating arrangements for us?" he asked her. Maybe he would get lucky, maybe he'd get to sit next to Jack and talk with her for a while. Find out some information about Chase.

He looked at Peter, "Pleeze tell me I deedn't look totally eediotic back zere." he asked him jumping from one subject to the next. He couldn't stop talking, nobody had ever caused this to happen to him. He was worried, what if Madame Benoit found out. What happens if Claire found out...or even Selene. But Selene and Claire were nothing to the new Beauty he found today. He found it troublesome to breath...he was freakin' out man. "Aide...Aide..." he said to Peter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:48 am

Peter stared incredulously at Adam, who instead of answering him with a coherent response, just began babbling about feelings Peter did not know he wanted to hear about. Adam saw his mistake and Peter could not help but let out a chuckle, despite the growing look of panic and desperation on his friend's look. His eyes widened and he slowed down, gripping Adam's shoulder bracingly.

"My friend. You need to breathe, you need calm down before you hurt yourself or somebody elze." Adam began asking for the spell to stop perspiration that the headmistress had taught them but Peter gave him a helpless expression. "You are asking me to remember a thing like zat? I can not remember what eet was zat I ate for breakfast, let alone a spell I never planned on uzing!"

Adam asked if he had looked foolish, and for his friend's sake, he tried to comfort him. Pulling on an overacted incredulous look, he said loudly, "Noooo... Never... You..." He was not convincing anyone. In a quieter voice he said, "Okay, so maybe a leetle bit, you did, but eet was not terreeble!" He sighed and said, "Adam, I really theenk you are ovetheenking zis whole thing. Just breathe and act as though she is just a girl from our own school. You need to relax." HE nodded encouragingly.
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:50 am

Selene looked around as everyone left for a while. It didn't matter really, because soon enough the headmistress was calling their attention and the birdies were flying towards everyone. She caught hers and glanced at it before nodding and looking at Adam as he stumbled over. "Are you.. okay?" She asked slowly, frowning. She looked in the direction he had come from and saw a few people standing looking a bit confused. But didn't think anything of it. She stared at Adam for a moment. She had never seen him acting so... odd. He never overreacted like that at school, but with a glance at Mathias she shrugged. It didn't really matter. She moved so that she was standing behind the headmistress, and she tugged on her skirt slightly, fixing her appearance.

She glanced around the grounds as it slowly disappeared of people. She stood in her spot that she was supposed to stand in and took a deep breath, realizing she still had Mathias's jacket over her shoulders. She spun around and went back to him quickly. "Sorry, I forgot I had your jacket on." She said with a small smile before going back to her line. It was now time for Selene to concentrate, Adam didn't matter, Peter would always just be Peter, and Mathias was her competition. She glanced around at her own school, knowing that what they had talked about on the way here had been important.

She would support the winner with every ounce of herself that she could. But until then.. they were her competition. Claire, Adam, Mathias, even Peter. The little redhead with the fireworks was her competition, though she knew even if she was chosen, along with Jack, she would still be friendly. But she saw everyone with a whole new light. Light spilled from the Entrance Hall, and she couldn't wait to get inside where it would be warmer.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Number of posts : 157
Occupation : Secretary/Personal Assistant at the Ministry of Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top