Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 5 Empty Re: Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 am

Adam shot peter a dirty look, he then realized what happens if one of them knew french. He shook his head, it was too late now. He needed help, he really didn't want to be there right now. He was wishing he was flying around the Beauxbatons grounds. Plus these pants from the uniform were really hard to sit cross legged in. He followed Peter and sat, the pants riding up. He felt even more uncomfortable than he was standing. But it was all the pants fault. He then realized a solution, "Eexcuse et moi, I see my friend over there. Eet's been too long" he said getting up and rushing over to the nearest person available.

"Pleese preetend to know me." he said quietly to her. She was a redhead, and seemed nice enough. She was already talking with someone but he knew them so it was good. He dragged her away from them. "I am soo sorry, just I needed to get out of a very strange situation," he told her. "I'm Adam LaRoche."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive - Page 5 Empty Re: Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 am

Jack turned when suddenly someone was speaking to her. She reeled back slightly to take them in and realized they were panicking. She adopted an amused expression at his words and chuckled, saying, "Sure, if you are that desperate." She laughed and turned to Mathias and Selene. "Excuse moi," she said, smirking slightly. "I should be back shortly."

"I must be popular now or something," she said in a sarcastic voice as she fell into step with the boy, noting that he seemed to be from Beauxbatons. "Nice to meet you, Adam. The name's Jack Dyllan. What's the dilemma." She noticed the boy he had dragged off was sitting with Chase and Eli. Her steps faltered slightly. Crap. What was she getting herself into now?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 am

Veronica was a bit late to get off the ship and join the rest of the Durmstrang students. The problem was, she had fallen asleep during the long trip, and had woken up merely a few minutes before the ship would arrive at the destination. So since then, she had been doing everything possible to make sure the Hogwarts students would be impressed by her - making her hair, replacing the uniform she had on with a new one and putting on some Chanel No.5. She had not ever been to England before, but Nika hoped that Hogwarts was not too much like Durmstrang. She didn't despise her school, she just got bored of it quickly.

Once ready, Nika exited the cabin and was greeted with the sight of the castle right in front of her. "Its beautiful," she murmured to herself. And it was. The Durmstrang castle was large, but it was black and ugly, this castle was something else, with seven floors and four towers. It was surrounded by a forest, grounds filled with greenery and a lake as well. She remembered her father once telling her about Britain. He had said that it was "Beautiful, with lots of greenery and a little too much rain." At the grounds were a lot of students, a hundred or more, who had come to greet them. The last thing she noticed was the weather. It was far less cold here than in Durmstrang, so it meant she didn't really need the fur hat or cloak. She took them both off and put them in her purse, which was magically enchanted to be able to carry more. She was now left with just her blood-red robes on.

As Veronika walked towards the headmaster, she noticed the Beauxbatons students as well. Some of the boys, she noticed, looked both attractive and wealthy. Nika had already begun to like this place and even if she didn't become Triwizard champion, it would be a nice place to spend the year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 am

Danica stood in the British autumn air, roasting. She couldn't believe the others could stand it. The high collar of her uniform, which she usually found comforting, seeing as she could bend her neck and run her cheek across the soft fur when she was stressed out or otherwise distressed, today felt painfully heavy as it trapped the heat beneath it.

As Danica stood in line with her peers, back poker-straight and eyes trained on nothing ahead of her, the way Durmstrang students were drilled to stand, she wondered how the others were faring. She could imagine Zhanna would be fine for ages yet; the willowy little thing would just see this as yet another challenge for her to overcome. Zhanna's position in the party had devastated Danica, for how could the Goblet of Fire fail to choose her as champion for Durmstrang?

Around them, the students of Hogwarts and Beauxbatons flitted like the butterflies their uniforms reminded Danica of. Her senses strained to capture the movements of each, while she resisted the urge to turn her head and watch them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Headmistress Anais Benoit Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Anais smiled seeing the Durmstrang headmaster. "Bonjour, Headmaster Zukauskas. It seems the rumour I heard about you are true. You are a very handsome man indeed. I have heard that the new Hogwarts headmaster can be quite a character. That is fine by me. I enjoy a bit of humor. I believe the last time I was here Albus Dumbledore was our host. So, tell me. Do you look forward to this contest as much as I do? It has been much too long since we had a Triwizard's Tournament. Tell me about your champions. They look like fine students."

She had taken notice of how well toned the Durmstrang students always were and how finely trained they appeared to be this year as well. They would be tough competitors indeed. That would make the tournament all that much more exciting. She had done her best to inspire her students that no wizard could afford, truly, to live by their wand alone but needed to be in good physical shape and needed to have a genuine love for life. She had noticed that when she had been at the last tournament about Durmstrang. They approached life with a rare passion, and she liked that.

Last edited by Anais Benoit on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Headmistress Anais Benoit
Headmistress Anais Benoit

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Albert Doyle Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 pm

What was that? He had to do something today, something... important... but what? He scrolled around his files and memos, but he could not find anything. He looked around his office as if the solution would magically appear out of nowhere then returning to the papers he had on his desks. But none of them mentioned any meeting, any obligation or task he had scheduled for tonight. He needed a secretary... But well, since he could not remember it wasn't probably THAT important. He leaned back into his chair and just as he was about to turn the television set he had smuggled in from his home, he hear a commotion outside. Good thing his window had a good view. He limped to the large window behind his desk and noticed a lot of people and two extremely large vehicles outside. Now, what was that?

Oh, no, wait... that was his task! The Triwizard Tournament is being held this year and somehow, Hogwarts was host... again. You could deduce that the others schools did not have the facilities... but maybe this was better - he did not have to travel. He was supposed to greet them down there, wasn't he? Oh, jolly good! Sighing, he took his cane and limped down.

The hallways were unusually empty, which meant that he will be digging through bodies of students down there. He limped slowly (not that he could limp a lot faster, even if he tried) and he wasn't concerned. They would wait a little, so what?

As soon as he landed on the grounds, he wished to return back. Where did all these people come from? Does his school really have that many students? Oh, bloody hell. He sighed and pointed his cane to his vocal chords. ''Hear ye! Hear ye! I welcome ye all to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!'', he said, using Sonorus. ''Now, you all probably know why you are here and I can see that you are starting to know each other - that's good... get to know your enemies and their weaknesses... my little darlings!'', he commented with a mischievous smile. ''Now, I could let you all stay here in the open and rather coll weather and allow Red to cause a havoc, but what kind of host would I be then? I do not know where the Headmasters of the French and Russian... or was it Bulgarian? I never managed to locate that school in the first place, but never mind. I can't locate them, so... if they can't hear them messages I have sendest, tell them to organize their pupils and prepare for that shocking arrival they always seem to do! I think that is all... I am not planning on holding a long speech, nor am I planning on making it out here. Now, is everyone ready to get inside or?'' , he asked and put his cane back on the ground.
Edgar Albert Doyle
Edgar Albert Doyle

Number of posts : 190
Special Abilities : Apparation, Occlumency, Legilimency, Wandless Magic, Non-verbal Magic
Occupation : Owner of Slugs & Jiggers; Potions Master at Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Prison looked at his headmaster and said. "Headmaster.. May I stay out here i dont much feel like going to eat or anything." He asked his headmaster. He didnt want to be around the kids especially cause of the girls. He hoped to sit outside alone for a while without anyone bothering him. Maybe he could get a letter sent to the lady that takes care of him to tell her that he is alright and having a great time.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Chase was quite taken aback by the sudden interest in her and Elijah. People came over, said hi, and then rushed away like there was something intriguing and scary about her and Eli. She didn't quite know what to say. Two boys from Beauxbatons came over and sat next to them, and Chase couldn't quite help but notice that one of them was staring at her with his mouth open.

Picking at a strand of her hair, she smiled. "I'm Chastity Moor, most people call me Chase." She did a short little cursty to them. "And this is Elijah Krum, my best friend." She said softly. What was it about these french guys though? One second the one called Adam was there, then he was running off, and was talking to Jack. Well Chase didn't know Jack was that popular, but the stunt with the fireworks must have ensured people knew her well.

She glanced at Eli with her eyebrows raised before jumping when she heard a magnified voice speak out over all of the talking. "Oh good!" She said happily. "We get to go inside, Ermm.. Peter is it?" She asked holding out her hand. "It was very nice to meet you.." She said smiling at him. "I do hope we get to meet again before the champions are chosen and we all are on level ground." She said smiling at him before looking at Eli, half hoping he would give her some kind of prompt to leave.

That other boy had turned Chase's head into a mess. Chase couldn't understand much french, but she had understood some words from when she had done a photoshoot there. He had said something about being cold, stared at her, looked extremely uncomfortable, and left.

Chase was kind of in shock as the other students started to head back into the castle. "Again.. it was very nice to meet you." She said bobbing a curtsy, and slipping her arm through Eli's, afraid she would lose him in the hubbub of people making their way back into the castle. But suddenly she was assaulted by more feelings running through her. Adam was back... with Jack. She felt her cheeks go red and she looked down, letting her arm fall out of Eli's grasp. This day was getting more and more insane. "Hello Jack." She said smiling lightly but letting her gaze fall to the grass at her feet quickly. She knew her and Jack were friends, but it was still very complicated.

Last edited by Chastity Moor on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:51 pm

"I am! I am!" Came an excited reply from Emil, who was practically jumping up and down. He was very excited to go inside. He shoved his hands in his pocket and pulled out something that looked like a coin roll. He took out his lighter and lit it. It sent up colored smoke like a mini-flare. It flashed the Durmstrang colors, and the smoke morphed into different shapes like animals or objects. The smoke went high enough for people to see.

Ezra scrambled down the tree and came to look at the smoke. Brienne and Luna, however, did not. They scrambled back to the castle. On the way though, Brienne saw her friend Jack being talked to by a Beauxbatons boy. She approached the two, dragging Luna with her.

"Lovely time isn't it?" She said to the both of them, she couldn't speak French for the life of her. She'd have to settle for either getting someone to translate, or for her to just make friends with those that spoke English.

She faced the Beauxbatons boy (Adam), and said "My name is Brienne Ravenquist, and this little girl that I've been walking with is Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield. We're friends with Jack".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Desmarais Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Annalise looked at the red headed girl and smiled. "I'm Annalise, Annalise Desmarais."said Annalise in her english voice. As she turned to the girl(Chase) that was in black robe with a badger on it she smiled. "Bonjour! very nice robe you have on there what house are you in?"Annalise asked her softly but curiously. Annalse turned to the girl she bumped into(Jack) and laughed as she said there Headmaster would do a long boring speech. "Madame doesn't really do long speeches, we just greet each other and that's it."said Annalise honestly.
Annalise Desmarais
Annalise Desmarais

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top