Love Triangle - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love Triangle - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love Triangle

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Triangle - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 pm

((Uh Nick the eifel tower is in France not Italy that the leaning tower of mesa))
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm

((Yea I know I did that on purpose trust me it will come in handy later in this topic))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Odette was listening to talk about the match at first thinking it was only football since she grew up in the muggle family and her father was adicted to those. "Well Lucy i am going to be 5th year in September though on Gryffindor. Pity i won't be able to see you much. Imagine 3 Gryffindors and 1 Huffelpuff sitting at the same table. Isn't that kind of hillarious..| Odette replied with her usual talkative mood that always made her shoot everything she thinks. "Quiditch in Canada? Sure that'll be great i play it too.." she said excited. Her parents surely won't oppose even if it's all the way in Vancouver. "When's the big game anyway and who is playing?" she asked curious to find out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 pm

"Odette me and you might be in the same classes what are you taking" Nick asked her "Yea Im on gryiffendor quidittich team also what postion do you play" Nick asked her "Oh match is in three days Canada vs Britian" Nick told her as he finished off his buter beer and streched then he asked "So will we go by port key brooms or apperate" Nick asked louis as hepushed his cup to the side "So when does term start again does anyone know" nick asked "Because I still need new supplies" Nick said again
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Louis took a huge gulp of his butter beer and said. "Dude your wrong Canada is playin Ireland..." He said. "So.... um my Uncle Ron has a portkey for it. Its a boot. And we are leaving like a day before the match and stay in charmed tents.."

((Short post))
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Odette didn't discover much from this friendly argue apart that Canada is surely playing. "So which is it then? Britain or Ireland? Or that's like the same now?" she asked having a clear face of being amused by Nick and Andrew. Least she ever cared about was if she was rude or not. "One day before the match? Isn't that like tommorov?" she asked putting down her butterbeer as she took a miserably small sip. "So is it like camping or you have somebody in Canada?" she continued shooting her questions not even bothered to notice she asked 5 questions at same time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 am

"Camping Odette." He told her.

Louis grabbed his machine gund and started shooting in the three broom sticks "CANADA IS GONNA WIN EH?"
((Jk))

"So yea it is tommorow. So everyone st your clocks to six a'clock in the morning." He said looking at Nick.

"Yo Nickmaster wanna go play some quidditch before the game."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

"I guess i'll find out about who is playing tommorov then." Odette said as she drank the rest of butterbeer which was almost full glass in one sip and stood up. "So where do we meet just before i go?" she asked digging for her wand in her pocket and found it while now it was placed in her right hand. She left a broze coin for her butterbeer before she looked back at Louis and Nick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 pm

((Louis 75 Words at least we have a new limit))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am

[[OOC:Let's start a thread in Canada!]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next