Love Triangle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love Triangle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love Triangle

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Triangle - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 pm

After a few minutes of drinking butterbeers Lucy felt like she couldn't drink anymore butterbeers if her life depended on it. "Come on, lets go to the boostrore they have a new book there that I want to get!"said Lucy happily. Lucy loved reading more then anything for it was a hobby of hers. "Ok Luc, let us finished our butterbbers."said her friends laughing. Once her friends finished their butterbeers they walked out of the three broomsticks headinbg towards the bookstore. As she seen Louis, Nick and the same girl she turned to her friends. "I'll meet you all at the bookstore, I'm going to say hi to Nick and Lous."said Lucy softly as she looked from her friends to Louis. "Ok bye Luc, we'll see you there or later!"said her friends as they walked off. "Hey Louis and Nick, how are you two?"Lucy asked them softly giving them a soft warm smile. As she looked at the girl she didn't know she smiled at her. "Hello I'm Lucy, Lucy Garner."said Lucy sticking out her hand for her to shake.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 am

Odette looked surprised at the amount of arriving people. Her trip to Hogsmeade was just to take a butterbeer and buy a thing or two, but looking down now it seemed like they were going to have a party.Her eyes passed from Nick to Lucy. "Oleysa?" she muttered uncomftable. "My name is actually Odette, Odette Phoenix" she corrected him not sure why was it so difficult to remember so simple name. Next thing she was aware of was shaking Lucy's hand. "Doing? Well nothing we were just talking about my aunty Muriel." she said sarcasticlly not sure if she sounded funny or not. "No not my relative. YOUR relative." she said searching for something inside her pocket. Finally she got out a little piece of paper she took from daily prophet and started reading it on loud.

"Reappearance of resigned Head of Aurors. Our sources report that Gabrielle Delacour had dissappeared few months ago without any clue Ministry could follow for the reason still unknown to the public. However she was seen leaving the Ministry of magic one week ago followed by one of the aurors.

Hogwarts Staff will this term become home to the number of new teachers including Mrs, Delacour in person who will be taking position of the new Charms Professor even if it is generally known her speciality is Defence against the Dark Arts...
". The article was only that big for it to be read. "Does it ring anywhere?" she asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:52 am

Louis was confused. "So... you do know Aunty Muriel" He said then saw Lucy. "Hey Lucy" Louis said. He looked up at the sky. There where kids everywhere flying. They almost fell so he flew up there on his new firebolt. Spooking some kids he flew back down. "So......" Louis said unaware of what to say.

He got up and said. "Anybody feel like getting a butterbeer or something... We could also just take a walk down to downtown." He said getting up and sending his firebolt home and putting his wand in his pocket. "Nick I wanted to stop and get some tickets for the quidditch game in Canada".
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:25 pm

"Hi Lucy" Nick said as he seen Lucy walk over "Ill get the tickets louis you either wait here or get butter beer" Nick said as he casted "Accio Broom" then a Nimbus 2000 came to him and he got on and sped off to get tickets
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Odette looked at the both of them not sure what to say. "Yeah right ha! My aunt's name is...." she stopped like she was thinking about it, but quickly snapped and said "No actually i don't have an aunt. Thinking well only relatives i know about are my parents." she said quickly not sure how weird did this statement sound. "Butterbeer? Yeah sounds cool so are we going?" she said quickly wondeirng if the invitation applied for her too or not though she held that thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Nick came back with the tickets and handed them to louis and stood by lucy and odette "Sorry I havent introduced myself im Nick, Nick Potter" Nick said to her then he started walking with them to get a butter beer
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 am

"Sweet we'll go to Canada this weekend" He said.Louis went to the Three Broom Sticks and ordered four butterbeers. He drank a little of his. He felt his wand poking hims so he took it out and sat by Nick. "So Nick are you going for Canada or Italy. Im going for Canada." He said. "I got a Portkey set by my Uncle Ron." He said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 am

"Well I might go to Italy to see the iffile tower or to canada to buy their Canadian Bacon I heard it was good" Nick said as he sat down across from Louis then he drank half his butter beer then he took out his wand and cast "Reparo" on Louis's cup because it was cracked
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 am

"Hello Louis and Nick, how are you two?"Lucy asked giving them a soft warm smile at both of them and turned to the girl. "Nice to meet you Odette, I'm a Hufflepuff fourth year what about you?"Lucy asked her soflt trying to make a converstaion with her. "Sure a butterbber sounds good."said Lucy softly walking between Louis and Nick. As they walked into the three broomsticks Lucy took a seat across form Louis and smiled warmly at him. "Oh cool you two going to the Quidditch match in Canada? I heard it's suppose to be in Vancouver ."said Lucy softly. Flying wasn't Lucy best subject but she did love watching Quidditch more then anything.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 pm

"Well Lucy if you want you can come I bought four tickets so all four of us could go" Nick didnt know f he should have or not but he knew with him beinghim he probilly messed up Nick had been messing up on stuff alot where if it was from studying or from messing up with girls he had no luck this week
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top