All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love. Empty All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love.

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Alex sat down, he had heard his sister was supposed to be coming back from spending one year in Spain, at the school of Wizardy and Witchcraft there, they had all been given a choice, but Alex was the only one who didn't want to go, his sister came back today, and Alex didn't really want to be there, he had found his sister to be a bit of an annoyance to him, blaming him for Juan's death.

"Yes, I see it now." Alex said, he had solved a mystery and looked at the culprit, not knowing that his brother had followed him and was in that parking lot, "You're from Japan right, let me make it clear,Anata ga kyatchi shite kitashi, keimusho ni narudarou." Alex said in japanesse saying 'You've been caught and you're going to jail.'
"You killed your wife, she was cheating on you, the foot print in the house came from the shoes I found in your room, but I could've assumed you've been framed, like you wanted me to think, that's why the man hung around your house, so we would suspect him, but you just paid him to loiter around, but that wasn't strong proof until I heard you say, 'I should've been there at the time of her death, it was around 2:30.' But that was wrong, the gunshot wound was from that time, but she didn't die on contact, and we also had never told anyone the time of death." Alex smiled.

"You're a smart kid, too bad you'll have to die." The man said, Alex smiled, but then his brother came out, "JUAN!" Alex yelled. "RUN ALEX!" Juan yelled. The man pointed the gun at Juan, Alex kicked it out of his hand, and then Alex ran with Juan, and yelled, "CALL THE POLICE!" He said, as those words hit, he was knocked out by a pipe.

When he woke up, he saw his brother there dying!, "NO!

Alex woke up from his nightmare.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love. Empty Re: All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Monica wasn't exactly happy to be coming home after spending a year in Spain. The entire time she had tried to forget about what had happened to Juan, and she had tried to forgive Alex, but she just couldn't. Although while she was at the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Spain, she had been able to put all those bad moments in the back of her mind. She was able to forget by spending time with her friends. But now nothing would stop her from remembering that horrible day.

At least, she figured, she could kill some time in Hogsmeade before having to go home. She could just say she met a friend and caught up with her. When she got there, she did see a few people she knew from Hogwarts, but she didn't really talk to any of them. She felt a little more happy just walking around in a place that was so familiar to her, yet it was slightly changed.

She continued to walk around and she was just about to go up the path that led to the Shrieking shack when she saw someone that looked familiar. As soon as she figured out who it was, her happiness was gone completely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love. Empty Re: All is fair in love and war, but in the Jones family, scratch out love.

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Alex sat down, reading his book, didn't feel like doing anything, until he heard something, No, It can't be, she's here, I can tell, left right, and a small skip! The foot steps of her!" Alex thought, he needed to hide, he couldn't be seen by her, the last time he had talked to her, or made contact to her, they both had tried to kill each other with Magic, that's why their mom suggested that they stay away from each other for a year, instead of taking their dads idea, of making them go through boot camp and hitting them with the belt, which was what he did when they were REALLY bad, their dad wasn't just abusive for no reason.

Alex saw her give him a look, a look Alex hated, it was a look of disappointment that they saw in Alex. Alex got mad, "Give me that look all you want, joder, give me the looks for the rest of your life, it won't change the fact that I hate you and will for all my life, and also the fact that IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He yelled at his sister, joder which meant F*** in Spanish., and remembered those were the last words he had told her, that's why she chose to go to Spain. Alex threw his book down and slowly walked away..
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 am

Monica was right in her assumption of who she thought it was she had seen. It was her brother Alex. As soon as he starting talking her blood began to boil until her anger took her over it spilled out of her. "Shut up." she said softly at first, cletching her hand into a fist. "Shut up!" she shouted louader and angrier. "It was your fault. If you hadn't taken such a liking to those stupid mysteries of your's, Juan would still be here!" she shouted at him. "It's all you fault!!" she continued to shout. Just saying this, she was brought close to tears because she was remembering her deceased brother. When she brought her hand up to her face to wipe her eyes, her sleeve slid down a little revealing the bracelet that Juan had made for her before he died.

At his comment of hating her, she laughed. "Well that makes two of us." she said. How she wished she hadn't come back now. This wouldn't have happened, and she wouldn't feel so much like crap right now. But she felt like she had a right to be angry with Alex, because if it wasn't for him Juan would still be there. She would still have him with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:46 am

Alex looked at her angrily, at first he said to himself "You're right it is my fault." Alex said. But then looked at her, "YOU! You were taking care ouf us while mom and dad were out that night, if you hadn't been watching your stupid show and talking to your airhead friends, this wouldn't of happened, if you'd paid attention, you would've caught us sneaking out!" Alex yelled, so sick of it, It had not been his fault, he walked out of the house right in front of her, in the front door, and so did Juan, but no, she had to be talking to her friends that weren't even smart.

Alex laughed, "You know, I should've just died with him, I should've lied there and accepted fate, that I was going to die with a bullet stuck two inches in my stomach and a knife in my shoulder stomach, not I tried to revive him, I did everything I could, I have him CPR, and I woke him up for a bit, that's when he said, 'You're the greatest big brother, but let me go, I see him, I'm with him, goodbye Alex.'" Alex said, as those last word Juan said were true, Alex wasn't lying to make him look cool, and Monica knew that.

"You know, mom and dad were nice people, because you have just the blame as much as I did, but at least I did something, I tried to save him, I gave my life to save him, while you just sat on the phone talking about how annyoing I was." Alex said, he was so sick of it, Juan's last words felt like a lie to him. "You should've never cameback, Mom and dad were so happy durning that one year, it's your fault that you are turning the family into crap, you did since the day you were born." Alex got mad, and took out his wand, pointing at her he said, "Ava-" But he stopped himself, he did want to do it badly, but he didn't want to end up in Azkaban, and didn't want to be a killer, and deep down inside he still loved his sister. "Stupefy!"
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Monica bit her lip in anger, just enough to make herself bleed. She licked her lip quickly and stared at Alex her eyes red from the anger she felt. "You shouldn't have even been sneaking out, you moron!" she shouted at him. "I take the responsibility of not paying attention when I should have, but if you hadn't snuck out nothing would've happened." she said a little softer, but with the same rage. "You knew that he was one to follow others and since you were the more adventureous one he followed you." she said her eyes beginning to change color from red to gray, to show her sadness.

"You would have been doing me a favor if you had." she said bitterly. "It should have been you instead of him." she added, with a little hint of regret in her voice. At what Alex said that Juan had said before he died, Monica felt tears welling up in her eyes again. This time they began to spill over her eyes and down her face. "It shouldn't have been him..." she said very softly.

As Alex spoke Monica couldn't find the words she needed to say, so instead she just cletched her hands into fists and let out an unintentional low growl. "Do you even think I wanted to come back?!" she shouted. "I wanted to stayy as far away from you and everyone else as possible, but mum and dad made me come back.!" she screamed at him. She took out her wand quickly and as he casted the spell, she pointed her wand in front of her and said, "Protego". she blocked his spell and after she flicked her wand, and shouted,"Expelliarmus" at Alex.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Alex looked at me, "He didn't follow me because of me being adventourous, he followed me because he had a reason too, I just need to figure out what that was." Alex said, he needed to think, why had his brother been there that night, he had never snuck out the nights before, Alex remembered something, why would've Juan said run, he could've kept himself hidden. At that moment, Alex threw his wand down, before Monica's spell could hit him, when it hit him, Alex sat down, being sent to his but, willingly.

Alex reached hand into his shirt pulling out a locket and opened it, he saw picture of Alex, and a picture of Juan, "What did he say? I forgot his last words," Alex said. Juan had mumbled his last words, "Of, you couldn't know you're intellect is no close to mine." Alex said to Monica, "I figured it out! Juan never followed me, that night there was a party and Natalie Lucinda's house, he snuck out to go there, on the way he saw me seeing the guy, and as soon as he saw the gun he yelled RUN! Don't you see he never followed me, he was sneaking out himself, we both were at the wrong place at the wrong time, because I never walked towards the guy, he found me, and I was going to do my thing of how I expose the dude, he tries to kill me, and fails. I took a bullet for him, but the bullet went through my body and into his!" Alex said.

He picked up his wand, he now knew. "I see, so you never cared about me, even though when I was a kid, all that stuff I did when I was a kid, solve mysteries, beat up bullies, run up walls, I did it to impress you, but all that time you wished I was dead. I looked up to you, until you said you hated me, that look you always gave me, I almost died trying to impress you, yeah, that doctor said if that bullet that I took for you, had been any closer to my heart, I would've died, remember, when you came back from the summer, and that robber in the street came to our house and nearly killed you, I took that bullet. And you still thought I was show off." Alex said he felt hurt. He took his book and put on his locket. He looked at her. About to leave.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Monica looked at Alex's wand on the ground, a little puzzled. Why would he let her spell hit him, when he could've deflected it? He was surely trying to seem cool, like he usually did, or that was what she thought. After the spell hit him, she withdrew her wand back into her boot and crossed her arms over her stomache. She didn't feel good about shooting the spell at him, but she didn't care at a certain level.

As Alex explained everything that happened the night Juan died, Monica felt more tears fall from her eyes, and her eyes became gray because of the sadness. "Do then it wasn't your fault?" Monica said softly to herself, turning her face away from Alex as she tried to wipe her eyes. She looked at the bracelet on her wrist and fiddled around with it for a moment. She finally broke down completely and fell to her knees, bringing her hands up to her face as she cried, she blamed Alex at these years for something that wasn't his fault.

Thw whole time he talked, Monica said nothing and she didn't do anything either. She had stopped crying and she was just listening to him. She let her hands fall from her face and sink down to her sides, as what Alex said sunk in. He did it all to impress her? She stood up slowly and kept her face lowered. "I never hated you Alex." she began softly. "And I never wanted you dead either. I was just hurt by what happened, and I never listened to anything you had to say about what happened that night." she said a little louder. When she was fully standing, she walked toward Alex, and surprisingly enough she hugged him. "I'm sorry Alex." she said softly. "I shouldn't have blamed you, when it wasn't your fault." she added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Alex had figured out what, happened, when she had asked him, if it wasn't his fault he looked at her and said, "It is my fault, and his fault, he shouldn't have snuck out, and I shouldn't have snuck out either, we should've stayed at home, and even if I died, we both would have, but my body was stronger than most I could survive more endurance."

Alex looked at Monica as she hugged him, he hugged her back, Alex picked up his wand. The sun clouds left the sun, "I think God knows we've made amends, let's go home, I wanna talk to someone." Alex said, looking at Juan's picture.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 am

Monica looked at Alex happily, her eyes changing back to their normal color. "Still I'm sorry I blamed you for what happened." she said softly. "And I want you to remember that no matter what I say, I will always love you and I never want you dead." she said, as she broke the hug. She placed her hand on his head and gently messed up his hair.

She smiled as the sun broke through the clouds, and nodded. "Yeah I think he does." she said softly. "How about we race home?" she asked him, giving him a warm smile that she hadn't given anyone since Juan died.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top