A need for a love triangle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A need for a love triangle  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A need for a love triangle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A need for a love triangle  Empty A need for a love triangle

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Ok this will cover it up right here. I need two different RPs please. Both male. Annabella needs to fall in love with both of them to make the love triangle and I'd like one of them to love her back and the other to be only slightly interested and that will be the one Annabella falls more in love with resulting in the other one to try many attempts to gain her love completely.

How Many Characters You Want: 1
What characters you want: Graduate
Level of RP: It normally depends on what you give me to work with but I try to make it longer then 1-2 paragraphs. If your good at giving me things to work with I am able to give 6 paragraphs
What you want to RP about:Above is the details of what we are rping about

How Many Characters You Want: 1
What characters you want: Graduate
Level of RP: It normally depends on what you give me to work with but I try to make it longer then 1-2 paragraphs. If your good at giving me things to work with I am able to give 6 paragraphs
What you want to RP about:Above is the details of what we are rping about

Hurry hurry please, I am ready to start to rp this and will only do so once I have two males.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

A need for a love triangle  Empty Re: A need for a love triangle

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:56 pm

I has Jake Collins! I think you remember him from before... But I kinda changed him. Like he's turning twenty soon, and he's the CoMC Professor, Head of Gryffindor and an Auror.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

I can offer Alistair D'Eath to you. It won't be mutual, the love, I don't think - certainly not at first, anyway. He'll be more interested in just having her as a bed-buddy and will take great joy in manipulating her. Perhaps he's the lover she can't give up and the other one is a more safe, reasonable choice but one she just can't pick because of the danger and passion of Alistair's lovin'? HAH! :3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Hmm I very much remember him Smile I think he shall work, do you want him to be the one who loves Annabella or is just interested in her?
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm

I say, interested in her! XD
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Oh wow Eli I just seen your post so sorry, haha I'll think about you Eli, your posts certainly intimidate me. Haha, and since Jayden is willing to have Jake be just interested in Annabella I need someone to be in love with Annabella and tries to get her love completely. If you're up to that Eli you'll work perfectly then. ^_^
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 am

See, I don't know. I don't quite know what Alistair will do because he's still devoted, in part, to his late wife. He is probably capable of loving Annabella but it would take a while because he wouldn't take to well to it and there would be the obvious issue with him being a Death Eater and other little murderous complications. It would just take time but sure thing - if you're up for a bit of a prolonged plot, that is. ^^

+Pfft. My posts aren't scary. :3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 am

I like prolonged plots, just one thing. Annabella is not too fond of Death Eaters, remember? She probably would find out about him being one and be extremely upset about it. Especially since she is in the Order of the Phoenix, it would take no time for her to figure it out. That would be an issue. Do you have any non Death Eater characters that are single and graduated?
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 am

Erm. Not really. Pshaw, though. Wouldn't that be a nice bomb shell for her? I maintain though that Alistair tends to do what he wants. Having said that, no. It would be obvious. He's also too much of a recognisable face too, especially in terms of newspaper reports. I dunno. Maybe she can't quite place him? Like, she recognises him but can't figure out where? Granted she'll probably find out but then maybe she'd be a little bit stumped by the fact he hasn't raised his wand to her?

Hm. I dunno. If it won't work, don't worry. They can meet anyway. HAH!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Waverly Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Haha yes they can meet anyway but I'm still going to need that other guy.
Annabella Waverly
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top