Love Triangle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love Triangle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love Triangle

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Triangle Empty Love Triangle

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Louis felt like he was in the bermuda triangle but he wasnt. He had just come out of the three broom sticks. "Accio Firebolt" He said. He firebolt came to him really quick. He got on and flew around then stopped and sat on a bench.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Love Triangle Empty Re: Love Triangle

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 am

[[Uhhh better watch out for 75 words Very Happy]]

Odette had come to Hogsmeade for a day with the Knight Bus that sped up towards it in a great speed and didn't take more then an hour to bring her all the way from Liverpool. She was still shaking from the ride as she walked towards Hogsmeade streets barely aware of where she was and sat on the closest bench that she saw even if it was already occupied. "Hi, i hope you don't mind if i join you." she said to Louis recovering her healthy colour. She was wearing her jeans and light pink long shirt without sleeves. Her face was so bright that even a blind person would distinguish her from someone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Louis was thinking about buying another firebolt when a girl came and sat next to him "Oh No I dont mind at all" He said making some room. He cracked his neck at bit. Then he face lit up in the sun. Louis just turned. It was like she had a lightbulb in her head. He thought she was pretty but not at pretty as Lucy. "Hi im Louis Weasley from The Weasley family and you are?" Louis said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Odette wasn't rather excited when someone cracked a neck in her presence. I would usually make her shake a bit though she was already shaken enough by the knight bus who drove throwing his way aside. "Thanks. Did anyone ever tell you that is so unpleasant?" was the first thing she said though not with an angry voice. It was rare when you could see Odette not using her normal soft tone. "Yeah all of your family is in my house. My name is Odette Phoenix and i am from the Phoenix family which you probably never heard of." she answered giving him a soft smile not sure how her comment would affect the conversation. Her sincerety was one of her biggest defects when it comes to chatting. Phoenix used to be a very old pureblood family that died since Odette was a muggle born.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 pm

So his family was staying at her house. "Ya I know its unpleaseant" He told her. "So your family owns the Shell Cottage I thought it was Aunty Muriels". He told her he smiled. He took out his pocket and he had tewlve knuts and six silver sickles. She then smiled so he smiled back.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Odette didn't quite catch the first part. "Well if you know it is unpleasant why are you doing it? Is it like a drug or something?" she asked with her soft dreamy voice which made her sometimes sound a bit odd though generally she was not a lunatic. The last comment made her glare at him for a second before she bursted in her sincere laugh. "That's a good one, but no i don't know about any auntry Muriel and my parents live in countryside." she said glad she didn't have a drink right now because she would probably spill it even though clumsiness was not one of her defects. "My family owns a proprety not too far from Liverpool. What about you? I met so much Weasleys that i don't ever get to understand how related are you. Only thing i heard is that some relative of yours is coming to teach at Hogwarts next term. Any clue about that?" she asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Louis had just remembered that Aunty Ginny was gonna work at hogwarts. "Well good for the Phoenix famliy." Louis said completley ignoring th comment about the neck crack. Louis took out his wand and desided to do something funny. The was a candy man walking buy with a candy cart. "Locomotor Mortis" He said tripping the guy. Then he said "Wingardium Leviosa" He said then put some sickels into the cart with Wingardium Leviosa. And he took the bowl of worms.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Lucy was walking around the Hogmeade with her friends just having a good time with them and just hanging out like normal girls would. Lucy was heading towards the three broomsticks with her friends to have a butterbeer when she seen Louis talking to another girl. "Luc it's just another girl, who he probaby friends with."said one of Lucy's friends. "Yeah your right come on, lets go to the three broomsticks I'm like dying of thirst."said Lucy softly. Taking another way to the three broomsticks so Louis didn't see her she went into the three broomsticks and sat down in a booth with all her friends. Lucy was wearing blue jeans with a white spagehetti strap shirt with a green mini three quarter see through shirt over it with her hair down and straight.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/330/38/n132711902910_2658.jpg
^ Lucy's outfit and look

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Nick was walking around hogsmede and he seen his friends Louis and Lucy and what it appeared to Nick Louis's new girlfirend so he walked over there with them "Hi louis Hi some girl I dont relly know" Nick said to them as he was walking over to them "So what are you guys doing" Nick asked them
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Louis saw Nick come by. "Oh hey Nick. Nothing am Just waiting here for something funny to happen and I wanted to see if Lucy was around." He said. "Oh this is Oleysa Phoneix" He said. ((I put the wrong name on pourpose)). "So what brings you to Hogsmeade Nickster" Louis said. "Oh one more thing dude" said Louis. "Look at my new sweet Firebolt".
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum