Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 7 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 am

Mariana turned around when Matt spoke up not realizing he was awake untill now. "Okay that was so embarassing..." she muttered under her breath not really proud about the question. "Yeah i should know that by now." she said snapping a moment after before she would say something out of place for the second time today. "I'm fine. Or at least better then the majority of you that fought today." she replied getting up walking over to Matt to take a closer look, before she turned to his night shelf and took a vial of potion Robert left for him. "Here this is for you." she said helping him get into the sitting position long enough so he could drink it.

As Jess spoke up with his menu choice she raised an eyebrow. "I suppose i can check if they make those here." she smiled with one of her happy smiles. "Yeah sorry i wasn't there to see how handsome statue you made, i was probably somewhere else." she said catching the joke feeling rather relaxed. She grabbed her wand levitating paper to herself and quickly writing a quick note to Robert before she turned it into small airplane and made it fly towards his office. "Though he is blind for the moment Matt. Watch out for his wand." she continued like nothing happened while she was waiting for Matt to take his potion.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 7 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

He grinned at Jess and Mari's words. "I'm sure birds all over the world couldn't wait to take a crap on your shoulders," he said chuckling. He thanked Mari and drank the potion listening keenly on what Mari was telling him. "Alright, Jess you'd better not move! Otherwise I'll be forced to turn you into a bird. Well, as soon as my wrist gets better," he told him looking at his right wrist which was feeling stiff. "But yeah, I'm pretty much as useless as you are right now." he told Jess trying to brighten the situation.

"Not to be a bother Mari, but while you're getting him his food could you get me some coffee? Black, just black." he asked her smiling sweetly at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:22 am

Mariana gently took Matt;s empty vial that was filled with potion a moment ago and enchanted it to dissappear now that it was no longer needed. "Her lay down again now." she said helping him to lay down gently before she covered him with his blanket again. "Don;t worry i am here if Jess needs to be turned into a bird. That is if you're aurors don't turn me into one before i have a chance. First time when i came one of them pointed a wand at me untill he realized i work here though later he just kept giving me a look like he wanted to blast me or something." she said cheerfully not sure how does blasting one's head might sound cheerful.

"Coffee?" she asked suddenly like she thought Matt was joking though she knew he was serious. "Sorry mister, but you need to sleep and coffee won't help you with that. Actually you both need to sleep, but i am here to make you tired if you're not already." she replied shortly and made them know coffee was out of discussion. "But Robert told me to order you a breakfast. What would you like?" she asked sitting there between them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:28 am

Daniel Joshua Cethin wrote:Daniel's eyes slowly opened. He was still barely alive, but he was better. "Did I bleed to death yet?" he asked. He downed a couple of the potions he was given, then looked up at Emmanuelle. "They only gave me a 10% chance of survival, I was sure I was going to die here. Thank you for saving me." His rib-thin body was racked with pain which was soon dulled as a side effect of the potion which he was thankful for. Brienne remained by his side, stroking his hair and holding his hand. The ghost of Stanley Steinheim remained beside her, caressing Daniel's face. He was clearly visible, but could not be felt.

Emmanulle shook her head at his question. "You were prett bad when you came in, you were losing alot of blood but we were able to save you in time."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle smiled when he thanked her for saving him. "Your welcome Daniel but it wasn't just me, alot of healers helped to keep you alive."said Emmanuelle softly. "I'm going to keep you here and montor you the rest of the night as well as the other healers so I'm going to be your personal healer."said Emmanuelle softly. "I see everything is going ok for you Daniel, I'll be back later to check on you."said Emmanuelle softly as she gave him a soft warm smile and closed his door.

Looking at another chart she noticed it was her daughter's Sophia chart and sighed as she looked at it. Emmanuelle knew she couldn't let it bug her so she shook it off and walked towards Sophia's room and walked in. Seeing Sophia alseep and breathing she sighed in relief at the site of that. Writing down Sophia's heart beat and her breathing on her chart she closed it and walked trowards Sophia and kissed her forehead. As she looked back at her she walked towards the door and closed it behind her. Walking towards the Healers Lounge she went to get a French Vanilla Cappuccino to keep her wake and motivated.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top