Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:56 am

"I have your wand," Robert said calmly, entering. He knew Jess could not maintain being on his feet. It was only a matter of moments before Robert would be replacing Jess back in bed. Robert could wait. "You'll get it back when I release you. Now kindly stop trying to be a larger casualty yourself than you already are. At the moment, you have little to worry about except yourself. The worrying is my department for now. Well, mine and Khaat's. Don't worry, though. You'll be in good company. Matt's not getting his way either. You can both sulk together when you're up to it, if you choose to. I figure it this way--you are not medically able to remain on your feet for more than a couple of moments. So, all I have to do is wait, and I'll have you back in bed where you belong, regardless of your intent. I'm well rehearsed at this. I can outwait you, I promise." Robert knew better than to treat the young Order leader with any less strength than Jess was putting out. He was glad Khaat wasn't interfering. She'd have just gone all soft on him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:46 am

Emmanuelle looked at Daniel and his charts and smiled. "Well you vwery licky, no major injuries as I can see."said Emmanuelle softly. "Although I think I'm going to keep you here for the night to get some rest and heal some of these wounds you have on you."said Emmanuelle softly. "But other then the bruises and wounds you have, you'll be just fine."said Emmanuelle softly. Flicking her wand at the potions they all came towards her one by one. "Ok Daniel, I need you to take these potions for me one to stop the pain your feeling and the other one to make you sleep well."said Emmanuelle as she waved her wand over him seeing if there were anymore cuts or bruises she needed to heal.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 am

Daniel's eyes slowly opened. He was still barely alive, but he was better. "Did I bleed to death yet?" he asked. He downed a couple of the potions he was given, then looked up at Emmanuelle. "They only gave me a 10% chance of survival, I was sure I was going to die here. Thank you for saving me." His rib-thin body was racked with pain which was soon dulled as a side effect of the potion which he was thankful for. Brienne remained by his side, stroking his hair and holding his hand. The ghost of Stanley Steinheim remained beside her, caressing Daniel's face. He was clearly visible, but could not be felt.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Jess rolled his eyes... well, he tried to, not sure if he did or not, and continued stumbling forward. "How did the students fair?" he asked, before hearing Robert talk about his wand. "You have no right to take that from me, i'm invoking my rights, give it to me, you know i wont perform magic, but have you ever been separated from your wand? It leaves you feeling bare... naked, even. Very wrong, all in all," he said with a slight shudder
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:26 pm

"Rights? What rights?" Robert laughed. "This is my hospital. You have no rights here. Not other than the ones I give you. And you're not getting your wand until you can see who you're shooting at. I'd like my staff to survive your sight impairment. The students are fine, so far as I know. What exactly is it that you think you need to do in your condition? Chance are we've already done it. If you tell me what it is you need, besides a status report--which you do not need your wand for--perhaps I can help you. And I suggest you do it soon. Your time on your feet is about to be very short."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Jess looked in the direction of the voice and sighed. "Robert, we're friends, but i must warn you, you do not want to deny me my wand. I wont be shooting spells, i just want it in my hands, you can trust me, you know that," he said calmly. "And i'm talking of the rights of the Ministry, they fund the hospital do they not?" He said, before shaking his head. "Just give me my wand, and let us put this behind us," he said with a smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 pm

"You're warning me?" he raised an eyebrow at Jess. "A rather seriously sight impaired, wounded wizard, against a fully armed, sighted, healthy one? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Oh, and by the way, the Ministry's funding is only a small percentage--just so you know. Dae and his predecessors significantly cut their budget with us over the last several decades. Your Minister has very few rights here at the moment either. Once you start following instructions, I may consider giving you your wand back. You're very good at giving orders, Jess. So how good are you at following them?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Jess once again frowned, wishing it'd not come to this. "I did warn you," he muttered, sighing heavily. "I'd try once more, but you're like me, a stubborn mule, right?" He said, chuckling slightly. "Accio wand," he said, raising his hand and feeling his wand fall into it... and out of it. "Accio wand," he said again, summoning it once more and grabbing it this time, before quickly plunging it into the recesses of his hospital gown. "see, that's all i wanted it for," he said with a sigh, shuffling back to what looked like a bed, a big white thing that wasn't moving, close enough anyway, and lying down in it. "What about the enemy?" he asked, "Did we take any of them out?" he asked, smiling
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:04 pm

"I have no idea," Robert said. "My concern at that moment was in transfiguring you back from being a garden gnome. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. But either way, to the best of my knowledge, the only thing they have as far as a healer goes, is Jen, and she's only mediocre at best. And the last I saw her, she was going to have difficulty in even healing herself. So whatever hits they took, it hurt them far more than it hurt us. Just a word of caution, though. Matt named me the new Head of Law Enforcement, and I have aurors positioned throughout. Most all the Order is here in one form or another--either tending the wounded or being tended themselves. I cannot take chances with losing an ally. So, I have brought in aurors. Hopefully they all know you. But if not, you might do well to stay in Matt's company. You'll be less of a target that way.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Jess nodded, listening, and grinned when he heard what he'd wanted to hear. "Glad to hear we got one up on them in at least one regard," he said, his smile faltering as he thought of the house. "What was the damage to Grimmauld place?" He asked quietly, not sure he wanted to hear this. "And i'll take heed of that, i can't see them attacking me though, i know most of the aurors." he told him, "And congratulations," he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top