Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 am

Robert had already agreed in his mind to accept Matt's offer, and had only managed to nod before Matt passed out. He arranged for Matt to be admitted and placed in Jess's room with him. Then he asked Khaat to send word to the aurors asking them to report to her at once at St. Mungos. She penned a message to them, informing them of Matt's injuries and her need for their presence at her office on the 5th floor of St. Mungos at once. She would officially appoint her father as the Head of Law Enforcement and announce to the aurors that it had been Matt's choice. Then she would allow him to assign them to protect Matt, and thereby protecting Jess as well.

Robert had heard no word on Andrian, but he presumed that Phae had him well in hand.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Jess looked up and put his hand to his head, a sharp pain rushing through his body before subsiding to a very dull thud. He opened his eyes, and found everything was a blur, and put it down to a concussion. "Concussion?" he asked, hearing someone nearby, probably khaat, or on of the other healers. Listening through the room he heard what Matt said, mentally acknowledging it, before he heard the quick decrease in breath, and realised he'd passed out.

Trying to move himself he found he couldn't, and noticing his eyesight was still a mess he decided to speak up. "Khaat," he said, looking around for her, "Why can't i see?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Belle Fey Potter wrote:(So we will just pretend Belle went with Sophia and when she fainted returned to Andrian since I missed so much. Sorry!)

Belle looked up from her husband and took the pot from the woman. Belle nodded her head, "Aye, I can do that." She turned and began rubbing the cream over Andy's flesh were he had been mended and then looked up, her emerald eyes locking on the woman.

"I canna thank ye enough. Without ye...." Her voice trailed off as she shrugged one shoulder. "Thank ye Miss?" Belle asked as she continued to spread the cream.

There was a subdued feeling of turmoil that hung in the air of the hospital. No one seemed to be able to offer any explanation as to how they lost the battle they should have been able to win. They should have been able to understand every move a Death Eater made...every single bloody one. But they didn’t. They lost everything. What was there left to fight for? The house being taken was like Sectumsempra hitting the Order’s Morale. If Healers didn’t get there fast enough then it would die. Phaedra could see it happening around her yet she couldn’t figure out how to stop it. Everyone seemed to be so...defeated. It was understandable with the amount of injuries but they had a reason to fight now. It all just seemed so...disappointing.

Swallowing, Phaedra turned back to the shelf and began to look for the dittanies once more. There wasn’t enough there to help with the scarring on every piece of skin the curse had affected but the bulk of the wounds wouldn’t scar once the dittany was applied. She closed her eyes in frustration and pulled at her white hair. The colourless lock sprang back into place and she scowled darkly. Phaedra heard Belle speak and she opened her eyes. She turned to the woman and Phaedra cleared her throat before speaking, “Mariatos.” She said after a moment. “Phaedra.” She corrected herself. “Call me Phaedra or Phae. I don’t really mind.” She smiled weakly and turned back to the shelf. She took a few smaller dittanies off of the shelf and took a large beaker from one of the cupboards. She uncorked the vials and poured them into the beaker before sealing it with a bit of magic and shaking the beaker to mix them all together.

“He will be fine.” Phaedra said after a moment. “I suggest lots of rest, though and do not let him leave your home. I do not think the wounds should be irritated by the elements even if they are healed. Stress, being the other end of a nasty hex and things like Animagus transformation or full moon werewolf conversion can open them back up again or make them more susceptible to infection closed or open. It is not often that these things occur but on occasion they will. I do not think they will in this case if Andrian remains well rested.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"Part of that is the concussion, Jess. That will take a bit of time to clear up. The other part is that there was some damage to your eyes. Structural damage to the eyes themselves. Your left eye is more damaged than your right. My father and I have put spells in place to heal that damage, but that too will take time. They'll be fine, but it is going to take some time for that to happen.

"I'm afraid you're not going anywhere for awhile. You and Matt are going to be roommates here for awhile. There really isn't any choice. Besides that, you both would make very handy targets for the Death Eaters right now, and we're not going to let that happen. We've taken care of the bleeding wounds. But you had more than your share of wounds before you fought tonight. As of now, you're going nowhere. Not until you're well again. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Mariana didn't very much like the idea of leaving her friends while she was healing a stranger though she just needed to help out situation required it. The name Emmy ringed in her head like a call for death. Before she even had time to realize what she was doing she ran to meet Emanuelle and help her with this Daniel. She called for her red robes from her office and was ready in a minute time. "Alright i am here. Khaat said someone named Daniel needed assistance." she said not adressing Emmy directly though it was obvious she was talking to her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Phaedra A. Mariatos wrote:
There was a subdued feeling of turmoil that hung in the air of the hospital. No one seemed to be able to offer any explanation as to how they lost the battle they should have been able to win. They should have been able to understand every move a Death Eater made...every single bloody one. But they didn’t. They lost everything. What was there left to fight for? The house being taken was like Sectumsempra hitting the Order’s Morale. If Healers didn’t get there fast enough then it would die. Phaedra could see it happening around her yet she couldn’t figure out how to stop it. Everyone seemed to be so...defeated. It was understandable with the amount of injuries but they had a reason to fight now. It all just seemed so...disappointing.

Swallowing, Phaedra turned back to the shelf and began to look for the dittanies once more. There wasn’t enough there to help with the scarring on every piece of skin the curse had affected but the bulk of the wounds wouldn’t scar once the dittany was applied. She closed her eyes in frustration and pulled at her white hair. The colourless lock sprang back into place and she scowled darkly. Phaedra heard Belle speak and she opened her eyes. She turned to the woman and Phaedra cleared her throat before speaking, “Mariatos.” She said after a moment. “Phaedra.” She corrected herself. “Call me Phaedra or Phae. I don’t really mind.” She smiled weakly and turned back to the shelf. She took a few smaller dittanies off of the shelf and took a large beaker from one of the cupboards. She uncorked the vials and poured them into the beaker before sealing it with a bit of magic and shaking the beaker to mix them all together.

“He will be fine.” Phaedra said after a moment. “I suggest lots of rest, though and do not let him leave your home. I do not think the wounds should be irritated by the elements even if they are healed. Stress, being the other end of a nasty hex and things like Animagus transformation or full moon werewolf conversion can open them back up again or make them more susceptible to infection closed or open. It is not often that these things occur but on occasion they will. I do not think they will in this case if Andrian remains well rested.”

Belle nodded, "Nice to meet you Phae, I'm Belle as you already guessed."

She then listend to the woman's words and grew worried with the mention of the re-opening of the wounds with a werewolf transformation. Andy often forgot to take is potion. "Um I hate to ask, but seeing as he will most likely be stuborn where I am concerned, would you mind stopping by our home every now and again to check on the wounds?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 am

Jess sighed and brought his hand to his head, slapping it, then cursing as it actually hurt him. "Not matt, damn," he said with a slight grin, before swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and standing up, swaying slightly, and sitting back down for a second, before standing again and succeeding. "My wand," he said, holding his hand out and waiting for an attendant to give it to him. "Now, i need a casuality report, what's happened?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:41 am

[[OOC:I have no idea when Emmy is gonna reply so i am going to find something else to do.]]

Mariana decided to change course and go see what was wrong with Jess and Matt for a minute. After all if Khaat sent her to Daniel his injury wasn't too serious since she was still new to this stuff. As she arrived in front of their room aurors gave her a look like they were going to blast her head. "What's your problem. I assume you won't have the trouble if i enter to check on the patients." she said to one of the aurors though he stood there with a threatning look like he was going to fire a killing curse at who first enters the room.

Finally she entered the room seing Matt unconcious and Jess on his feet. She looked at Jess like he was crazy. "You shouldn't be on your feet mister. If you need news i'll give them to you, but get back to bed." she said at her most bossy tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 am

"Shush," jess said, waving his arms at the person, sounding like mari, the way she spoke hinted at it too. "I'm fine, i just need to know, how did everyone fair, i know we lost, but i need to know how our fighters are. Did we take any of them out?" He asked, "I know i got vincent pretty good, sent him running with his tail between his legs," he said, laughing afterwards
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am

Mariana looked at Jess who was waving to her rather odd untill she added 2 and 2 in her mind. "Yeah i know you're worried, but lay down i'll tell you everything." she said grabbing his hand having an odd feeling he was going to hit something. "I sent most of the Potter's Army back to school no one of them is seriously injured." she said looking at Jess gladly he couldn't see her worried face. "As in for Order members no one is dead though Khaat, Robert and other staff are healing alot of Sectumsempra hits. Matt is unconcious no idea what happened to him i left the room to alert Andy to retreat though he collapsed too once he got here." she said trying to give him as many info as possible. "Can you lay down now or you need something else?" she asked still standing there holding his hand like she was afreid he would fall.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top