Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Grimmauld Place was lost. This was a fact that Phaedra had resigned herself to before she had even engaged in battle. She’d stayed away for the most part, keeping to the shadows and healing those who needed the attention. But now she returned to St. Mungos; a location the Death Eaters had yet to possess. She opened the doors of the magical hospital and straightened her blood-splattered blouse. It was hard to tell whether it was her blood or someone else’s but she suspected the latter. She’d been brushed with a few wayward spells but nothing potentially dangerous had hit her. Phaedra threw her cloak away from her and sent a banishing spell in its direction.

She looked around and saw two women standing around a man who had fallen to the floor. A steady stream of blood seemed to be pooling on the floor and Phaedra immediately put it to one of the Sectumsempra curses that were being thrown around like loose Galleons in the pocket of someone’s robes. She took her wand from her jean pocket and made her way over. She flicked her wand at the puddle of blood and it disappeared. She looked at the women and bit her lip before saying, “You’re not helping him. Crowding him won’t help him calm down.” She looked at the wound and decided almost immediately that Vulnera Sanentur would be needed to heal him. She looked at Sophia and said, “Miss Lestrange, would you please fetch me a dittany?” she looked over to the Minister and gestured to Andrian. “Minister would you care to lend me a hand?” she asked, gently placing her hand on Andrian’s shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Brienne had dropped Daniel off at the door. As soon as he got out of surgery for his Sectumsempra wounds, he was placed in a room. He was being given a blood transfusion and plenty of nutrient fluids. He was unconscious but alive, barely alive. Brienne gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving him, which he still felt despite not being awake. He was almost peaceful in his bed, aside from a twitch here and there. No one expected him to make it through the night, in fact, the sheets were pulled over his feet and up to his neck to make easier the job of pulling it over his head in the very likely case that he would die. One of the nurses put a sign saying "DNR" - Do Not Resuscitate. He was considered a lost cause if he crashed at any point. He only had a 10% chance, but subconsciously he wanted to beat the odds. This made him somewhat stronger.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Grint Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 pm

God damn it. Why did we have to lose? Well .. What was done was done, and now, we couldn't do much. Bart was in a bed at St.Mungo's; Nothing to hard, just a bunch of cuts in his body and face and nothing much, just numb-ness on his left arm. He was beeing taken care, as he saw more and more member's of the Order come in, Jess was then brought in. He was sad to see his leader like that but, what could he do? He just stud there beeing healed. He freed himself from the doctor's and went near with everyone, asking each and everyone if they were okay and sorts.

Ted Grint
Ted Grint

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Unfortunately, Daniel could not speak back. His body was too badly damaged. Odds were, he wouldn't make it through the night, nor see any friends of his again. His heart rate was bleeping on the monitor at an unstable rate, but it seemed to get a little stronger some points in time. He twitched in the bed, and felt as if he was surrounded by darkness.

Stanley's ghost was watching over the boy, the apparition appearing over the bed. He looked like a tall, misted figure likened to a Patronus, but human. Stan's spiked hair and his mature looks were clearly discernible, as was his medium build. His spirit bore a phantom version of the Hufflepuff robes he was found dead in. He stroked Daniel's hair and face, which if not for the ghost would look like a draft of air ruffling black tendrils from a pale forehead.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Matt was shocked when he saw Andrian scream for help. He ran with Sophia towards him. "Dammit Andrian!" he said. "If you die I'm going to kick your ass," he said trying to lighten things up. Phaedra was right, crowding didn't help at all. "Guys just back off a bit, Sophia go and run grab what Phaedra asked for alright." he told her. He helped Phaedra get Andrian up, and groaned cause he was heavy. "Belle, you just need to sit and relax right now. Stress isn't good for the baby," he told her. "Is he gonna be alright?" Matt asked Phaedra.

He looked around, Order members were finally making it into the hospital. He was happy everyone had gotten here safe. Even if a few were wounded they were somewhat safe. They had lost the house, but they had kept alot of their ranks unlike the Death Eaters. He then buckled onto his knees, the gash in his arm was honestly killing him. It was larger than before, had it grown? it would be just like Ne'Os to curse the sword he was using. It was burning him, not to mention his wrist being sprained or broken didn't help. But he continued to try and help Andrian up.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Sophia nodded and rand to get her what she wanted to help Andrian. "Here Phaedra ." Sophia softly handing her the dittany. "I'm going to take take Belle downstairs to the basement to calm her down."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew Belle didn't need to see this for it would be good for the baby. "Come Belle, lets go down to the basement they have everything down there!"said Sophia softly

Sophia turned to her father and Phaedra. "Do you need anything else Phaedra, before I leafve to take Belle down to the basement?"Sophia asked her softly. "If not, I'll be back as soon as I can."said Sophia softly. Sophia's head was pounding but she wasn't about to say anything when she was helping Andrian and Belle out. Ignoring the pain she continued helping out like a normal healer would. "Daddy look, mom's here!"said Sophia nodding towards her mom who was walking towards them dressed in her white healr robe.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Robert had done all he could for Jess at this point. He watched Khaat writing care orders for Jess and ordering his transfer up to the trauma unit upstairs. He saw things were well in hand and so he stepped out, knowing that other battle casualties had arrived by now. He was met with seeing Matt loosing his own strength in the process of trying to help Phae with Andrian.

He walked over to Matt, "I think Phae has him well in hand, Matt. Let's take care of your wound next. Let me give you a hand up." He reached a strong hand down to Matt, figuring he would need far more than that to rise now, but he also knew Matt would want to try to walk on his own until such time as he might find he could not.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Sophia stood beside Belle and made sure she remianed calm for she didn't want her to hurt the baby. "He'll be alright Bell, Andrian strong he'll pull through it."said Sophia hoping that was true. As her mother walked towards her she smiled weakly at her and hugged her. "Hey mom, aren't you suppose to be at home resting and relazing?"Sophia asked her softly. As she let go of her mom she started feeling dizzy and the room started to spin around her.

Shaking if off she seen her mother look at her with worry in her eyes and asked if she was ok. "Yeah I'm fine mom, just feeling alittle dizzy that's all."said Sophia softly wiping the blood from the side of her forehead. As everything started becoming a blur to her she started stumbling trying to see where she was going. As she felt her mother hold her and tried to steady her. "I think I'm going to..."said Sophia as before she fainted in her mother arms.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

"Because Robert called me and told me to come up here as soon as I can and help them."said Emmanuelle softly. "Besides you know if someone needs help, I would never say no!"said Emmanuelle to her daughter. As Emmanuelle noticed her daughter didn't look so good she asked if she was ok. As Sophia told her she was just feeling alittle dizzy Emmanuelle felt like she was going to faint. As she felt Sophia in her arms for she felt like she was going to faint for she was stumbling everywhere. As she seen her daugter faint she caught her in her arms and asked one of the other healers walking by for a roller to put her on.

As she put Sophia on the rolling bed she started healing her as best as she could by doing healing spell after healing spells and giving her potions. "Well that's all I can do, I have to have Robert or Khaat see what else is wrong."said Emmanuelle to herself. As she looked at Matt she seen he didn't look to good. "Will be ok Robert?"Emmanuelle asked him softly hoping that Matt was. "I'm going to get Sophia in a room, and get her settled in if you or Khaat need let me know."said Emmanuelle pushing her daughter down the hall to a empty room.

Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 am

Khaat returned down the hallway and saw Emmy with a gurney. She saw that Sophia was the patient. She wasn't surprised. Battles were always hard for new fighters. "I'll take it from here, Emmy," Khaat said. "If you would, please go to Daniel Cethin's room in Intensive Care and try to ease the family and do whatever you can there to make him and any family comfortable. I will send you word on Sophia as soon as I can."

Khaat took Sophia into a trauma room and checked her over carefully. Sophia had a concussion. It would take some time and some rest to heal. Perhaps some pain potions to make her comfortable. Khaat checked Sophia carefully from head to toe and tended her other injuries. Then she wrote treatment orders for her and had her admitted to the Trauma floor upstairs. She had one of the assistants take Sophia up to her room to admit her and settle her there. She figured Sophia would not be admitted long, but she wanted to keep an eye on her just to be safe. Then, not forgetting Emmy, Khaat sent a message to Emmy about Sophia to reassure her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top