Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 am

Matt allowed Robert to help him up but did try to walk on his own. It was hard for him to walk but it was alright, his arm was just taking everything out of him. He didn't hear Sophia say that Emmy was here, he was to focused on getting up as it is. "Damned Emof, probably a cursed blade." he groaned as he got up. "But it's worth it, he's dead." he said. He was feeling rather sickly as well. "All I can feel is this gash and a broken wrist." he told Robert. "Oh god." he mumbled. "Quickly please heal now." was all he could get out, this was really really really painful.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Ok Khaat I will, and take care of Sophia and Matt for me."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle hated seeing her family hurt but she knew she couldn't worry about them, for she was here to help others. As she walked towards Matt she smiled weakly at him. "Get better Matt love, I'll check on you and Sophia later."said Emmanuelle as she kissed him softly on the lips and walked off. As she walked to Intensive Care she read the chart Khaat gave her and found out what room Daniel Cethin was in. As she knocked on his door she entered Daniel Cethin's room and smiled at his family.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:57 am

Robert took Matt to an empty treatment room and made sure Matt was as comfortable as possible. He examined the wound carefully. "This is not going to be as easy as it might otherwise appear, Matt," Robert frowned. "This was made with a cursed blade and is not going to respond as well to standard magical means as it might seem like it should. There's good news and bad news in this. The good news is that I can stop the pain in the wound for the most part. You should hardly feel it. That's the good news. The bad news to this is that it will take awhile to heal and that you will have to be extra careful because this wound is going to continue to bleed. I can slow the bleed rate down, but it is going to need extended care so that you don't end up bleeding out and losing too much blood. So for now,..." He laid his hand on Matt's forehead and cast a powerful pain relief spell to cut the pain from the wound. "See if that helps for now. It will take me a bit to take the sting out of the wound itself, but give me a bit. You'll start to feel better. But it will require you to stay here for a couple of days.

"You know," he told Matt while he was working, "this might turn out to be a bit strangely advantageous that you're going to be here for a day or so. Not that I am intending to be unsympathetic to how painful this is. I am merely being strategic as well. As I see it, Jess is not going to be able to defend or protect himself for a day or so. And you will be barely able to defend yourself, let alone the two of you. I am going to purposely keep you close to him so that your auror staff will, inadvertently, take care of Jess while they keep an eye on you. Khaat will be asking the aurors to keeping watch over you while you're here. She and I both know that if Vincent could finish the two of you off, it would make his task massively easier. I don't intend on letting him have that much of a victory that soon--or ever. Personally, I would much prefer to incommode him at every turn. So, the bottom line is that while you're out of commission, your Chief Warlock will be arranging for your protection. And by keeping you close to Jess, it protects him too without the aurors directly being requested to do so or given reason why they should need to do so."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 am

Andrian laid on the ground motionless, his breath was short and fragile. He was gasping for air, he was losing blood fast and was in need of medical care straight away. He closed his eyes for a few second and opened his eyes again, only to find that everyone was croweded around him even Bell. "Bell..." he said, softly coughing out a bit of blood as he reached out for her but he was too weak so he held her hands which she had placed onto his chest as she tried to hold his wounds together. Then he closed his eyes again, this time a little bit longer and soon he fell into a deep sleep.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:11 am

((The only family Daniel has with him is Brienne, who isn't real family. I also added something funny to my post so it's not all doom and gloom, namely that the DNR thing was a joke and a nurse got fired XD))

Brienne looked up, her face was red with tears. A small tiger striped creature was firmly balanced on her shoulders. It turned out the Do Not Resuscitate sign posted above Daniel's bed was actually a joke by one of the nurses, a mean spirited one at that. He wasn't charged with anything because he hadn't had malicious intent, he was just fired. Daniel laid there, pale as the ghost that stood the opposite side of the bed. Yes, Stanley's apparition was still there, still ruffling his beloved's hair.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 pm

As much as Matt had helped her, it wasn’t enough so Phaedra flicked her wand at Andrian and levitated him to a ward. She made a motion for the woman that had stayed by Andrian’s side to follow and walked down the corridor. Phaedra fell into step behind Andrian’s floating body with her wand raised high in the air and when she entered the ward behind her patient she carefully set him down on one of the beds. She waited patiently for Sophia to hurry up with the dittany but she ended up walking over to one of the shelves to see if one was stored there. A few were but not enough to sustain the amount of damage. Phaedra walked back over to the bed she’d set Andrian down in and severed the blood-sodden material from his body. She threw the material away from her and sent a spell in its direction; sending it elsewhere before it hit the floor. She closed her eyes momentarily and pinched the bridge of her nose before turning back to Andrian.

Phaedra gently pressed the tip of her wand to the largest wound on his chest and began to whisper the words that would be spoken to everyone that had been cursed with the spell during the battle. She pressed her wand to different areas and continued to coo the words, coaxing the wounds shut. Eventually she just began to curve her wand a little above his wounds instead of pressing the tip against them. She did it with the larger ones but it wasn’t needed as much. After finally sealing the last few cuts, Phaedra drew the bed sheet over him. He was delirious and needed sleep. She figured it best to let his wife, or the woman she assumed to be, apply the paste that would aid the dittany. It would have been awkward for Phaedra to have to do that to say the least. She had heard Andrian say the woman’s name a few times and decided it best to hesitantly ask, “Belle? Do you think you could take this,” she took a small pot with violet coloured cream inside off of one of the shelves and held it up, “and apply it to the sealed wounds? It’ll aid the dittany once it arrives but it’s never too early to start the process.”

(( God-modding – I know – but I figured it best to get Andrian to the ward. Who wants to lay on a floor all evening, honestly? ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 pm

(So we will just pretend Belle went with Sophia and when she fainted returned to Andrian since I missed so much. Sorry!)

Belle looked up from her husband and took the pot from the woman. Belle nodded her head, "Aye, I can do that." She turned and began rubbing the cream over Andy's flesh were he had been mended and then looked up, her emerald eyes locking on the woman.

"I canna thank ye enough. Without ye...." Her voice trailed off as she shrugged one shoulder. "Thank ye Miss?" Belle asked as she continued to spread the cream.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 am

Mariana apparated a few minutes after Andrian with a small hardly understanable POP in a rather big mess though without serious injuries even though her right arm had a superficial injury which was bleeding rather persistant. "I think that's everyone Jess. House is ofically Order members-free." was the first thing she was able to say before she turned to Khaat. "Now how busy are we Khaat?" she asked drawing her wand and pointing it to her own arm. "Episkey,," she muttered making the injury seal before she took an ordinary tissue from her pocket and started cleaning the blood from her shirt and arm.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

"Very," Khaat said, "Jess has been admitted. He is unconscious. My father is tending a nasty wound of Matt's. Daniel Cethin is not in good shape, and I just sent Emmy upstairs to the ICU room where he is to see if she could help. There are a lot of people with all sorts of cuts, sectumsempra's bruises and the like. Could you go up the the ICU unit and help Emmy with Daniel? If you two need an additional hand, if he stays bad, come get my father or me. We'll try to see if there is anything more we can do. Oh, and if you see anyone, anyone at all that is not a friend of Jess's outside his door, fire your wand with whatever force you need. The Death Eaters, I"m sure, would love to fnish the job, but I have no intention of letting that happen. If you have to fire your wand in defense of a patient here, my father and I will be alerted immediately by the charms he has added to the ones that have always been on this hospital."

Khaat went upstairs to the trauma room to where Jess had been admitted. She had thought about letting him remain unconscious for his body to rest, but the more she thought about the potential damage to him, she decided to wake him. She cast a heavy pain relief spell on him first before she woke him so that he would not be rudely awakened by pain, and then she woke him. If he thought he was going anywhere, though, he had another guess coming.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 am

Robert Lupin wrote:Robert took Matt to an empty treatment room and made sure Matt was as comfortable as possible. He examined the wound carefully. "This is not going to be as easy as it might otherwise appear, Matt," Robert frowned. "This was made with a cursed blade and is not going to respond as well to standard magical means as it might seem like it should. There's good news and bad news in this. The good news is that I can stop the pain in the wound for the most part. You should hardly feel it. That's the good news. The bad news to this is that it will take awhile to heal and that you will have to be extra careful because this wound is going to continue to bleed. I can slow the bleed rate down, but it is going to need extended care so that you don't end up bleeding out and losing too much blood. So for now,..." He laid his hand on Matt's forehead and cast a powerful pain relief spell to cut the pain from the wound. "See if that helps for now. It will take me a bit to take the sting out of the wound itself, but give me a bit. You'll start to feel better. But it will require you to stay here for a couple of days.

"You know," he told Matt while he was working, "this might turn out to be a bit strangely advantageous that you're going to be here for a day or so. Not that I am intending to be unsympathetic to how painful this is. I am merely being strategic as well. As I see it, Jess is not going to be able to defend or protect himself for a day or so. And you will be barely able to defend yourself, let alone the two of you. I am going to purposely keep you close to him so that your auror staff will, inadvertently, take care of Jess while they keep an eye on you. Khaat will be asking the aurors to keeping watch over you while you're here. She and I both know that if Vincent could finish the two of you off, it would make his task massively easier. I don't intend on letting him have that much of a victory that soon--or ever. Personally, I would much prefer to incommode him at every turn. So, the bottom line is that while you're out of commission, your Chief Warlock will be arranging for your protection. And by keeping you close to Jess, it protects him too without the aurors directly being requested to do so or given reason why they should need to do so."

He groaned at the pain but felt relief as soon as the pain killing charm had been administered. He listened closely but it didn't sound good. He couldn't afford all this, Vincent needed to be stopped now. The Death Eaters were only going to get stronger now that they know they've defeated the Order. He was angry, upset, but he was also relieved. This wound was worth it, killing the damned Bastard. There was a large threat gone, gone for good. "Robert, thank you." he said to Robert. He would be sharing a room with Jess? That would be alright, he just really wanted to see Andrian. Was he going to be alright.

"What about Andrian?" he asked him. "Is he going to be alright? I'm not sure Sophia or Belle could take it if he died." he told him ignoring himself. "Alright, I'll go through my auror this however. There may be Death Eaters in my ranks." he said. "Speaking of that," he began. He was feeling a little lightheaded. "I am in need of a new head of Aurors. Robert, I would be honoured if you took the position." he told him. He knew he could trust Robert, and he could trust Khaat as well. So he had no problems with her managing him while he was out of comission. "Sounds great..." he told him. He knew he would pass out eventually. "Make sure you let me know when Andrian wakes up. Same goes for Jess." And with that, he passed out.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top