Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) Empty Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 am

Jess burst through the doors, khaat pushing him on a trolley thingy, yeah, my creativitiy is gone, i'm in a rush. Anyway, he burst through the door, lying motionless in the dolley (?) with khaat pushing him, after being turned to stone in his duel, he'd put up a fair fight, but 5 on 1 was just too hard for him really. The look on his face remained in his usual grin, but there was a slight look of shock in his stone eyes.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 am

Khaat and Robert took the gurney down the hall into a treatment room in the emergency ward. She was glad for his help tonight. This might well take considerable effort. "Homorphus?" she asked Robert.

"Yes," was his only reply. "Allow me." He leveled his wand at Jess and cast the Homorphus spell. The spell reversed the Duro spell, but now they had all his wounds to tend to. Time now became a most precious commodity. They worked in silence. Healing bleeding wounds and tending to all nature of multiple injuries. He might not be stone anymore, but he certainly was not going to go anywhere for awhile. They decided, mercifully, to leave him unconscious. It was far kinder at the moment than expecting him to cope with all that had happened the last several days after being held at Hogwarts, not to mention tonight. This would, at least, give his body a chance to catch up with him. Khaat did not want Jess to deal with anymore for a bit. Her father, though, was more confident in Jess's resistance than she felt at the moment.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order) Empty Re: Aftermath of The Grimmauld Place Battle (Order)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:16 am

Matt had managed to escape the hell that was Grimmauld Place. He had remained unscathed except for a gash in his arm and a few bruises. It wasn't a large gash, but it hurt. They had lost Grimmauled place, he slumped in a chair in the waiting room and put his head in his hands. For once in his life, he just felt like breaking down. He didn't know if anyone had been lost in the battle, besides some Death Eaters. He didn't even know how Sophia was, he had figured she had gotten out as he couldn't find her. He was such an idiot, he moved and began to the pace the waiting room. All he knew was Ne'Os was dead, Jess was turned to stone, and Khaat and Robert were working on him now. He sighed and looked at the small gash on his arm, it was bigger than he had figured. He continued to pace, quicker this time.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 am

Sophia managed to escape after she was dueling Nerezza in the Black family tree room. As she appeared beside her father she fell but quickly gotten back up. "I'm ok, a few cuts and bruises but nothing major!"said Sophia softly as she felt blood run down both side of her forehead. As she looked at her father she seen he was ok which made her sigh in relief that he was. "Where is everyone?"Sophia asked her father looking around the place for some order members but ddn't see anyone but her and her father.

As Sophia took her head she ran her hands through her bloody hair and sighed for she knew they lost badly. Sophia looked at herself, she looked pretty bad from the duel with Nick and Nerezza but she wasn't that bad. "Mom going to kill me after she finds out I got all these cuts and stuff from two duels when she told me not to fight."said Sophia softly. Sophia was a natural born fighter and she knew her parents wanted to rpotect her but she wasn't about to sit and wait when she could be fighting. As she to her father she looked at him to see if he was ok. "Are you ok?"Sophia asked him softly still looking at him seeing if he was or not but he seemed fine, but thaat didn't mean anything for she seen people drop down dead in a heart beat.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 am

Matt had just taken a seat when Sophia appeared. He was silent, but was still relived that she was alright. She didn't look too good though, he listened to her. Also finally feeling the pain of his cuts and injuries. Now that he thought, his one wrist hurt quite a bit. That might've been the side effect to blocking on of Ne'Os's crushing blows. He sat in the chair staring ahead of him, pacing wasn't going to work. They had lost, and what about Jess? Was he going to be alright. He tried to ignore the pain, it was working but he needed to see Khaat. And he wanted to speak with Robert Lupin as well. He continued to listen to Sophia however.

"They're either at the Room of Requirement or still in the house." he told her in a monotone. "Sophia, you don't look too good." he told her, then again he was one to talk. "Mom's probably going to worry yes, but she'll get over it." he said giving Sophia a weak smile. "It's just all this stress probably isn't good for the baby." he told her. He was now looking up at Sophia, he stood up and hugged her. "Didn't you parent's ever teach you not to fight?" he whispered to her jokingly. "I'll be fine physically," he said quietly. "Ne'Os is gone..." he told her really quietly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:46 am

Sophia looked at her father when he sat down beside her and felt her head like someone was taking a hammer and beating her head with it. Sophia couldn't believe they lost and she heard about Jess and felt so sorry for him. Sophia nodded when her father told her the order was in the Room of Requirements or still at the house. Sophia hated to see what the house looked like now, when she left some of the rooms were destroyed and so many people were injured. Sophia replayed everything in her head from when the death eaters attack to be thrown against the wall be Nerezza and appearating to St. Mungo's.

It was like a nightmare to Sophia now that she didn't want to believed that happened but it did. When she heard her father say she didn't look so good she shrugged and shook it off. "I'm ok, just my head is pounding!"said Sophia holding her head with her hands. Sophia nodded when he said all this stress wasn't good for the twins. "I know it isn't, but you know how mom is she's a stubborn as I am."said Sophia. Sophia gave him a weak smile and laugh but it wasn't her normal one like always. "Yeah they did, but I'm to stubborn to listen to them."said Sophia softly. "Well I'm glad you ok, and Ne'Os is dead how, did you?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 am

Matt couldn't help but smile a little bit, it was small but it was something. His arm was hurting but he was getting good at blocking out pain. He wasn't sure about what he had told Sophia about where everyone was. He was unsure, then again you could never be sure about anything or anyone but yourself these days. It was dark out, probably late into the night. He sighed and rubbed his temples, he hated waiting. He checked his watch, yep it was pretty late. And St.Mungos was empty, it was quiet except for the front desk ladies chatting

"Everything is going to be fine though." he said, still unsure about what he was saying. He was trying to comfort Sophia, she was still young even if she was graduated. But she still didn't deserve this, not by a long shot. He nodded quietly, yes the whole family was stubborn. It was as if when he had adopted Sophia she had taken on the traits of Matt and Emmy. He knew the question would be asked. "Yes Sophia, I had no other choice...." he told her. "He didn't put much fight up though." he told her. "It was as if he had wanted to die...but no matter he's gone."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:11 am

Andrian apparated to St.Mungo's Hospital after recieving orders from Jess to evacuate the battle; with a blood smeered across his face from the sectersempra curse he got on his head and his chest after being delayed by another death eater before he could apparate but luckily he had managed to get Jack out of the battle scene to safety. He took a step forward but collapsed to his knee on the ground, his breathing was heavy, his eyes were blurry, he couldn't see anyone or anything they were all just a blur to him. He was losing blood, lots of a blood and was in need to medical attention right away. "Help!" he called out hoarsely, clutching his chest to try and stop the bleeding.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:18 am

Sophia nodded when her father said everything would be alright but little did everything feel alright. When he said he didn't have a choice and Ne'Os didn't give up much a fight this made her smile like normal. "Well I'm glad you did, serve that bastard right!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked around the empty St. Mungo's and sighed for she never seen or heard it this quiet which was kindof creepy. Sophia felt like her head was going to explode but she tried to ignore it.

Sophia tried to ignore the pain in her head by talking to her father but it didn't work that well. Sophia knew the days were getting darker and darker and there was going to be more wars and battles which made her sigh. "What happened to the good ole' days daddy. when there wasn't any battles just happiness?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia missed those days, when you could go outside and not worry about being kidnapped or killed by some death eaters or muggles. As she sat down she rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes which made her head feel little better then it was.

As she heard Andrian scream help she opened her eyes and ran towards him. "Oh my gosh Andrian!"said Sophia. As she got out her wand she started doing healing spells on him hoping they would work. "We need mom, Khaat or someone he's losing to much blood!"said Sophia softly to her father. "Come on Andrian, stay with me please!"said Sophia softly healing some of his cuts.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:18 pm

(Sorry I was not in the battle due to lack of internet, but as Belle is currently with child I doubt Andrian would have let her stay anyway.)

Belle had not gone, she had staid home now that she was a good two months pregnant she had felt it best to not leave far from home. But she had been pacing and then the feeling of dread had hit her hard. She had not known how she knew where to find him, but she had gone to the hospital and walked in just in time to see Sophia healing Andrian.

"Andrian!" She called as she ran to his side. He was covered in blood and indeed Sophia was right. "You had better stay with me Andrian Potter." She said as she ripped her skirt and began pressing it to the wound on his chest.

She was fighting back the tears and her fear for his sake. Belle knew she needed to be strong but she could not help but hear the quiver to her voice as she called out. "Someone help please!"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum