Duck and got it covered - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duck and got it covered - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duck and got it covered

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duck and got it covered - Page 4 Empty Re: Duck and got it covered

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Khaat woke slowly, with a severe headache. She felt her father's hand on her forehead, working. When she could wake and focus, she saw she was in her office. She saw Jack there. She remembered nothing but the intense emotional agony she had suffered. How in the world had she gotten here?

"Daddy?" she frowned," What happened?"

"It was a spell, Dear," He said gently. "What do you remember?"

"Nothing. Just..." she didn't finish her sentence.

"Pain. Intolerable pain," Robert finished for her.

"Yes. How did I get here?"

"The letter Jessica got. It's bewitched," Robert explained, "Designed to bewitch women only. Jessica felt anger because that is her strongest emotion at the moment and the one she fears the most right now. Yours is all the emotional pain you try to walk away from with Rob. It centered on that. You went back to Knockturn Alley just trying to cope....'

"Oh, Daddy! I..don't remember," she said softly.

"I know. I know, Dear. Its alright. It doesn't look like you got any of that foul potion this time. But you really have put you and Abbey through the paces today. I want you to rest. Here. I made you some tea. Drink it. It will help you rest awhile."

Khaat didn't fight him. Had no desire to. The remnants of what she had felt was still echoing in her mind. She drank the tea. He had not give her a full cup. It was just about a half a cup. She could taste the potion in it, and never said a word. She handed the empty cup back to him, and he made it vanish. "Lay back and sleep. You'll be safe here. I won't be gone long," Robert promised.

She laid back and in seconds, the potion put her to sleep.

"She's fine, Jack. Now--while she rests, lets just take a few minutes and take care of you. My appointments can wait. They've waited this long," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22665
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Jack nodded and let Khaat go looking down caringly at her "I'll aperat back and get jessica and the kids" he said standing and moving away from Khaat "back in a bit".

Aperating back to the hose he found jessica with the twins in there carrier , strapping one around him he helped strap the other round her and held onto Andrew's hand as he aperated back to Roberts office, Nicaluse gizzaling as he moved the carrier off him "ok god father hes your god son" he said to Robert"you want to do the twins first?" he looked at Jessica who sat holding the female in her arms she smiled and nodded.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Robert took Nicolas in his amrs and made a check of him, laying his hand on they boy's forehead. "He's a fine young lad, developing just fine," Robert said. "He's right on target for where he should be. Now, let me see her." He handed one baby back for the other and checked the other as well.

"She's doing fine too. I'd like to see her gain just a couple more ounces in the next week in order to be more on track, but otherwise, she's fine."

He added a brief check of Andrew just because it would only take a moment. "Looks like they're all doing well," he told Jessica and Jack. "Very well indeed. Now, if you give me a moment, I will return with Jack and you can all be on your way. You can wait here with the kids if you like, Jess."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Jessica nodded "ok we'll keep Khaat company " she said with a smile to Robert , standing she quickly gave Jack a kiss "for the best " she said and he smiled "yes for your health " he said softly kissing her back his arm snaking around her waist "I'd better go before I get you in trouble again, don't need that" he said smiiling "be right back Andrew " he said then walked over to Robert "ok lets get my part done" he said chuckling.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Robert took Jack into the room next door and had him just lie down on the table. Once he was settled, Robert laid his hand on his forehead and sent him into a very brief unconsciousness. It only took him a moment to tend the magical surgery that he had been asked to do. It would be painless when Jack woke, but the procedure itself was a bit painful.

That was why he didn't wake him til it was over. "All over, Jack," he said gently. "And you're fine. How do you feel?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Jack sat up feeling a bit sore but not regreting it one bit. " just a bit sore thats all " he said " so thats it ?" he said looking at Robert feeling a slight pintch. He sighed and looked at him "for her health best decishion we made" he took a moment before standing feeling a tug as he stood upright "I guess this will go eventually right" he asked .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:54 pm

"By evening, you won't even feel that little twinge," Robert promised. "And unlike muggles, you won't have to wait 3 months. It becomes effective immediately. As soon as you feel well enough, you'll be fine. Just let me know if you have any questions or complications."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Jack chuckled " Aw those poor muggle men " he said grinning " Thanks Robert , what about jessica will she have to have anything done?" he asked wincing slightly but chuckling "hope your right about that twinge I plan on having a quiet night tonight, no ducking this time, well except the rubber kind " he grinned as he moved to the door knowing now the deed ws done he could not have any more children but he accpted that for having jessica as jessica and not as she was, was a price he was willing to pay.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

"Nope. She's fine," Robert said. "You might feel like just not overdoing it today, that's all. And thanks for helping me with Khaat. Trust me, I will get to the bottom of this. I do understand much more of this than you think. I'm glad that we reversed the letter's effects on them. Go home and rest a bit now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Jack nodded glad she didn't have to go threw anything "Yeah I know you will but don't do it alone your strong and so it who ever sent that letter keep back up with you when you go, I might not be an Auror any more but i still know the moves, call me if you need me" he said smiling as they walked back into the room Jessica noticed his slight limp and smiled "all done?" she asked Robert still holding the twins , she moved and gave him a kiss " we should get back these two are girzzaling for a feed and i don't think Robert wants me to fed them in his office" she said she looked to Khaat "she is all right ?" she asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top