Duck and got it covered - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duck and got it covered - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duck and got it covered

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duck and got it covered - Page 3 Empty Re: Duck and got it covered

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Jack ran beside Robert his speed fuled but his concern for his freind "then let go" he said running next to him "god knows what would have happend if Khaat takes that potion, and abbey " he grwled using his wear wolf sppe dot get just ahead of Robert his nose pociking up her sence "this way " he turned left then ruight mthen he stoped "dam I lost her , you" he asked his eyes still showing yello to Robert " don't worry Im controling it"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm

"I know where this place is. I just haven't had any reason to come here in years," Robert said. "Almost forgot where it was." He walked a few paces on and shouted a password at the filthy brick wall. A door opened in the brick opening to a long dark stairway. "Down there," Robert said. "Follow me" He went inside and lit the crystal in his staff for light. He descended the stiarway as quickly as he could, hearing Jack on his heels. It went deep under the city, into the catacombs. A torch lit path showed the way now. Robert began to run again.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Jack moved quickly behind Robert down the stairs into the darkness "you shore you now where were going?>" he asked his own wand giving off luminos as they moved down .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

"Positive. I can feel her," Robert said. "This way." He led the way for what seemed to be, for Robert, miles. He was afraid he would not reach her in time. He got to a rough hewn wooden door in the side of the stone wall, and he threw it open. Khaat had a vial of that foul numbing potion in her hand, ready to take it. Robert used wandless, nonverbal magic to summon it to his hand. "You don't understand!" she said, her voice filled with nothing but her own suffering.

"It's a spell, Khaat," he replied to her, not unsympathetic to her pain. "This won't do it. Finite! Aresto Momentum!" He fired two powerful spells into her, one to undo the evil spell that was causing all the suffering and the other to catch her from falling. He went to her as the spell slowly lowered her limp, unconscious form into his arms. "Thank God. She'll be fine," Robert said.

Robert watched the two evil wizards who ran the shop trying to slip out a side door. "Let's shut them down for awhile, shall we, Jack? Destroy this place, would you?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Jack burst in behind Robert Jack grinning as his eys now flashed yellow at the men his growl deep and wolf like he looked at Robert "once only, youv'e seen this already and it will be my pleasue " he let a howl go as he trasphormned into his wolf form his claws smashing things but he always made sure never to let anything go in the direction of Robert or Khaat "you two bail" he said towering over the men as he swiped the wall behind them , all the time he felt in control laughing as the two men fell over their own feet as they ran slowly he trasphormed back a little exausted but non the worsde for where "hows that for distroying."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

"Excellently done. They'll eventually be back," Robert said. "This place has been in business for generations. But it will take them weeks to repair itself. Maybe then we can just come back and destroy them again. Might have to keep them out of business if they ever sell her that crap again. Thank you. I'm going to take her to St. Mungos and check to make sure she's alright. You can come with me, or you have a bit of time to grab yourself a bite of lunch if you like before your appointment. Or, if someone has cancelled, we can do this earlier."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Jack looked at Khaat "I'll come with you first make sure shes ok" he paused taking out the hip flask he had been given and took a drink feling his control grow again "sorry could feel it wearing off" he said , moving he pisked up Khaat in his arms "lets get out before they do come back.and don't worry I'll get some Auror freinds to keep an eye on this place" he said grinning as he moved out and back up the stairs, back the way they had come.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:41 pm

When they reached the street, Robert simply laid his hand on Jack's arm and apparated them to Khaat's office in St. Mungo's. "Put her on the sofa, please," Robert said. He conjured a cup of herb tea and poured a bit of a potion from Khaat's cabinet into it and swirled it gently. She was starting to wake. He was not surprised this had had a bit stronger hold on her than Jessica. It all had to do with her pregnancy, he was sure.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Jack aparing in Khaats office did as he was asked and lay her on the couch his hands still holding on to her just incase till robert said he could let her go "do you think abbys ok, you don't think she actually got any of they potion?" he asked concered for his freind as he looked down at her "I sware if i have to return every few months that place will be shut down perminant " he said looking back up at Robert annoyed at the men for making such a potion "who sent that letter Robert you know who it was.and don't say it was the men who made the potion there just small time this was done by some one with equal powers as your own "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Robert looked up. Jack was wiser than he had expected. "Yes. He is. He's been trying to put..me..out of business for years. This was merely a warning. He knew Jessica and you would no doubt turn to Khaat or me for help when the spell affected Jessica. He's warning me to bear off. And he already knows I can't. It just makes me more determined to get him first."

Robert went over to Khaat and laid his hand on her forehead, scanning her.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top