Duck and got it covered
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duck and got it covered Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duck and got it covered

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duck and got it covered Empty Duck and got it covered

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Jack sighed as once again jessica stormed about teh hosue Andrew looked up at jack nd jack down at him "son I have no Idea what wrong with your mother but I hope for both out sakes Robert can sort her out " he said picking him up and moving to the kitchen. Sitting him on the counter he gave him a cookie and rubbed his hair "ok go play in the back yard Robert should be here soon" "yes dad " he said and jumped from the counter running out side to play.

Bang went a door up stairs and he sighed "come on Robert don't want another bottle thrown at me. But he did ansdshe walked threw she threw it , but this time he caught it placing it on the counter "JESSICA, STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!" his voice sturn more than he was use to but it made her stop her face red and fuming.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Duck and got it covered Empty Re: Duck and got it covered

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Khaat was standing on the porch beside her father when they both heard Jack yelling at Jessica. Things were not going well. Khaat was just a little bit anxious. She straightened her white silk wrap dress that had been handpaiinted with an English garden print. She had chosen little white flats with a slight wedge style heel. It was just a little heel, and her father actually approved of it. And he very much liked the dress.

He was dressed in his most impressive black suit. Khaat thought it made him look very imposing and powerful. He had obviously chosen this on purpose today. Well, he never did anything without a purpose. He had brought his large magical staff with him today. He used it to rap sharply on the door. He was going to get the upper hand in this before it got started.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Jack grabbed a mug as she threw it . He'd seen enouph of the crokery being smashed to day to last a life time. heaing teh knock on the door he quickly moved to it , opening it he saw Robert and Khaat but quickly he moved them to one side as a plate flew past skidding to a safe stop on the grass as the kitchen door slambed shut "ok its safe come in , sorry about that" he stepped to one side exausted he sat down on a chair"its like this every day since two dasy ago" he said making the kettle boil.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 pm

"Contego!" Robert fired a strong shield around himself and Jack and Khaat. "Enough of this," he said, "Moody is one thing. Violence is quite another indeed! Leave us alone and don't come in unless I ask you to. Jack, your job is to keep Khaat from harm. Don't let anything touch her. Keep the Contego shield up. That will protect you. "

He walked into the kitchen and saw Jessica having clearly a tantrum. "Jessica," he called her, giving her a chance to not respond with violence, but he could feel his powerful contego holding. What on earth is the matter? Talk to me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 pm

jessica turned her face now angry "It wrong, all wrong nothing right " she moved from one pice of furniture to the other soon she started becoming angry and threw cushions around "No, no, no, NOTHING IS RIGHT " she moved like a whirl wind around each peice of furtniture "hes moved everything again" piking up a small vase she threw it to wards Robert "OUT!! out, out, out," she said the vase smashing on the floor in front of him "WHERE IS IT, JACK, WHERE DID YOU MOVE IT TO NOW" she shouted her face and eyes growing more angry "Ahh I can't put things down for a second" she kiked over a small table that imidiatly righted itself and all the things returned to sit on it . "see, his doing" she said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 pm

"No,' Robert said, "This has nothing to do with Jack. This is your own doing. You've undone the balancing spell somehow that I put on you, and you're putting yourself and your whole family in danger with this behavior. We have to put it back to rights for this to stop. Otherwise you could very well end up killing one of your own children with your own violence. And I know you don't really want that."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Jessica turned to face him "I UNDID NOTHING , I FOLLOWED YOUR WORDS TO THE LETTER AND I WOULD NEVER HURT MY CHILDREN , HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!" she now became more angry and stormed over to him. her anger now like a raging storm inside her. she reatched into her pocket nd took out a folded peice of paper "YOU SENT ME THIS AND I FOLLOWED IT TO THE LETTER" she threw it at him and turned her back to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Robert caught the letter and opened it. It looked almost identical to his handwriting, but it clearly was not. And it was a very clever counterspell to his balancing spell. This spell went further and put her whole bodily systems into complete chaos. "I never sent this spell, Jessica. This is a counterspell to what I did. Whoever sent you this got you to undo the spell I did. You are doing this to yourself now because your systems are out of balance.

"Finite!" He fired his staff at her. It knocked her completely onto the floor, rendering her unconscious. Robert knew if would be only for a moment. While she was out, he quickly fired the rebalancing spell at her with his staff. Then he stood still and waited for her to regain herself.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Jessica felt something hit her and she fell forward blackness taking her over , then some where from the blackness she felt warmth and saw a light slowly she moved to it. She gasped as she opened her eyes to see Robert stood over her for a moment she wondered what ahd happend her whole body felt ache "wha...whats happened ?" she asked slowely sitting up to look at him "I was...was angry, always angry, even when i didn't want to be , that letter " she could feel her self start to cry "ow god I wanted to stop but I couldn't "she pulled her legs to her chest and sat for a moment just looking at Robert"If you never sent it, then who would do such a thing to me?" she asked a tear roling down her face.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 pm

"I have no idea, but I'm taking it with me. You do not need it. You do not need any temptation to read that spell again. And you will be tempted because of your desire to find out who sent this to you and why." He walked over to her and reached a hand down to her to help her up. "Come. On your feet. You're alright now. " He called to Jack and Khaat, "All's well now. Stand down. You can come in if you like."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top