Duck and got it covered - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duck and got it covered - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duck and got it covered

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duck and got it covered - Page 2 Empty Re: Duck and got it covered

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Jessica watched as Jack walked in she walked to stand in front of him her eyes now filled with tears.

Jack walked in after first lookig around the door , breathing out he walked in , pausing as jessica walked over to him he looked at her and the tears he saw forming , stepping forward he wrqpped his arm around her holding her he looked at Robert "will she be ok?" he asked still holding her as he moved her to the couch and sat her down. He accioed a pot of coffee and orange juice.

Jessica looked at Robert "you spoke of steralisation" she said softly to him then looked at Jack "Im sorry I can't go threw this again" she said holding him tight again.

Jack smiled and made her look at him "its ok with me jess" he said smiling then he gently gave her a kiss "we have three beautiful children and thats enouph" he saw a small smile cross her lips and turned to Robert "ok we both agree it would be best, when can you do it?" he asked "the sooner the better"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 pm

'Today is fine with me, if you like. Are you sure the two of you don't want to think about it? Its a big decision," Robert said. "You should be fine now, Jess. You might want to just both take a few days for all theupset to wear off and then decide. That would be my recommendation. I can do it anytime. That is not the issue. I want you to be certain of your decision."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Jessica looked at jack and together they nodded "No we both decided we'd like you to" jessica said "I don't want this to happened again and jacks right we have two boys and a girl already we don't need any more , please" she said her voice almost pleading Jack looked at Robert and nodded as he held Jessica close "We did think about it and this just made out minds up " he said with a nod to him "do it"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:28 pm

"I believe I'm free this afternoon at 2. Stop by then, Jack. It will only take a few minutes, and unlike the muggle procedure, this is painless. I promise. We should go, Khaat. I have an appointment coming in soon." They said their goodbyes and stepped out on the porch. When the door was shut, Khaat asked her father, "What did it?"

"This," he handed her the letter. The instant Khaat touched the paper, she felt agonizing pain and sadness, unlike Jessica's anger. It was so unbearable for her that everything faded and she collapsed on the porch, blacking out completely.

"Khaat!" Robert flew to her, kneeling beside her, and pocked the evil letter. "Jack!" He knocked on the door again quickly with his staff.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Jack kissed jessica nad smiled happy to have her bck but when he heard the loud knock on the door he loked to jessica who nodded he should go, moving quickly he opend the door snd saw Khaat layied out cold , moving he picked her up and carryied her inside the hose "great that paper I take it"he sais placing her down on the couch as jess went to get some smelling salts.

coming back she sat with Khaats head on her knees "Robet distroy that thing" she said looking at him "Its going to bring trouble to both out familys" she said from where it ahd come from she didn't know now it was a feeling she had she loked down at Khaat as she gently waved the saults under her nose unlike muggle salts this gave a fresh lemon scent.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Khaat woke to the aroma of lemon salts. The deep emotional agony ran through her like a toxin. She apparated out immediately, needing to escape it.

"Damn," Robert cursed softly. "I have to go. I have to go after her. If this is what I think it is, she's gone to Knockturn Alley again. I have to go get her and reverse the spell quickly. You interested in coming, Jack?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Jack looked at jessica wh quickjly stood up and moved to face him, with her hands resting on his sholders she smiled then kissed him deeply making him sigh adn smiled "now thats the jessica I know and love" he said softly jess nodded "now go help Robert and Khaat, Im fine now adn will be waiting , hopfully in a hot tub for you " Jack grined with one more kiss he moved to Roberts side "you'd better be" he said to her then faced Robert "Lets go I have a wife on simmer i would like to get back to" he now smiled feleing happy again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm

"Let's go, then. We can't waste time. I'll meet you there." He apparated quickly to the corner of Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley. He was not dressed appropriately for Knockturn. He transfigured his suitjacket into a long, imposing black cloak with a full hood. He drew the letter out of his pocket and studied it further. It began to ring some old familiar bells in his head from long ago. He was angry now, mostly at not recognizing it sooner, and angry at who had sent it. Well, if they wanted his attention, they had it. Completely.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Jack aperated right next to Robert he now wore black jeans and boots a black leather jacket sat over his arms and he looked at Robert "so now where " he asked his voice fileld with his auror tone , deadly seriose Khaat was his freind and he was concerned where she had gone.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:11 pm

"She's gone to a place very few wizards who are reputable have ever been. The secret to that letter is in the paper, Jack. That's where the spell is. And Jessica was not the target. The target was me. It was geared to get my attention. Well, he's bloody well got it now. Khaat's gone to an underground blackmarket potions seller to get more of that numbing potion she was addicted to. We'll have to hurry if we're stop her from actually taking it. Its the bloody spell in this paper. It affects women and not men. Its designed to bring forward the negative emotion that a woman is feeling the most and is trying most to run from. Jess was feeling anger because of the stress of the kids. Khaat's emotions about Rob are absolutely raw, and she's feeling a lot of emotional pain and anguish. More than she knows how to cope with. Jess dealt with hers by destroying things. It at least gave her a way to cope. Khaat only knows she wants it to stop." Robert was almost running now down the narrow Knockturn Alley street, feeling desperate to reach his daughter in time.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top