Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tonight is all about you and me!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tonight is all about you and me!

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:27 am

"I was sure you would love it love.'said Keegan softly as he stood up and gave her a kissed on the lips and pulled away smiling at her. "Which way do you want to go love? There are two ways you can get around this park.'said Keegan softly. "I think you might like this way the best."said Keegan nodding his head to the left for he loved walking that way as well. "But it's your choice, both ways are very beautiful and breaktaking."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Tonight is all about you and me! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tonight is all about you and me!

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:48 am

Sammy smiled up at him with love in her heart and eyes. "Lets go your way, I want to see why you like it." Sammy said standing up so that he could get out with her. Once out of the cariage she held his hand as they walked and layed her head on his shoulder so that her breath would just brush against his neck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:59 am

"Ok love, you'll see why I like it so much."said Keegan softly as he locked hands with her and started walking his favorite way around the park. Keegan smiled when she laid her head on his shoulder and started breathing on his neck. He felt goosebumps go down his arm. "Stop that, you know every time that turns me on!'said Keegan laughing. Honestly he didn't care if she did that but everytime she did it made hot and bothered and it turned him on.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 am

Sammy smiled when she heard him say that she would get to see why he liked this route instead of the other. She then giggled a little when he asked her to stop breathing on his neck. She then continued to do so. She loved to get him all wrapped around her little finger. He would do anything for her, but she wouldn't over use her powers over him. "I'm glad that you like it love, makes me feel like taking you home to have all to myself." Sammy said to as she lifted her head to look at the moon.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 am

Keegan gave her a sexy warm smile when she said that. "Oh you just wait until what's in store for you tonight!"said Keegan winking at her. As he wrapped his arms around her he twilred her around for a second and set her back down kissing her lightly on the lips. Keegan had a romantic evening all planned out just for her and him only. "No need to worry love, I'm all your as well as your all mine!"said Keegan softly as he looked at the stars and moon with her. "Sure is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you."said Keegan softly giving her a warm smile.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 am

Sammy smiled and giggled when he picked her up and twirled her around. She looked into his eyes when he put her down. "We will be together forever, my love." Sammy said to him kissing his cheek. "You are so kind and loving with me. Thank you, I just wish that I could show you how much I love you." Sammy said to him kissing him lovingly and passionately for a few seconds till it started to turn into making out. She pulled away gentally, then blushed lightly. She went back to standing next to him and holding his hand. She let him lead the rest of the way to where ever it was that they where going.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:19 am

Keegan smiled when she said that. "Of course we will love, for nothing can make me stop loving you not even death itself!"said Keegan softly. "Thankyou love, but hasn't all your boyfriends in the pass been so kind and loving to you/'Keegan asked her curiously. Keegan didn't know why would anyone be so rude to a beautiful like Samantha was beyond him. As they walked down the path Keegan felt the necklace and the promise ring poke his side which made him smile. As they kept on walking Keegan took her over a beauitful bridge that was over the lake then to a beautiful private part of the park that was only for couples only. "Well here we are Sammy love, do you like it/'Keegan asked her softly as he wrapped his arm around her waist.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Sammy smiled at the words that he spoke. She loved it when he called her love. Then the mention of her exs made her feel alittle sad. She didn't like thinking about her exs. "Oh well lets not talk about my exs. Tonight is about you and me, ok?" Sammy said to him wanting to leave that subject alone until a different time. Sammy then looked around the park as they walked over a bridge. "Oh Keegan it's beautiful. I love it here." Sammy said hugging him and kissing his cheek.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 am

Keegan nodded. "Ok love, and your right it is about me and you tonight."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile. "Oh you think it's beautiful now, wait until what I have in store for us."said Keegan winking at her and locking hands with her as he guided her farther into the spot where his favorite place to see the stars were at. As he finally reached the spot he smiled at her. "Here we are love."said Keegan softly as there was a blanket on the ground and two glasses for champange that was right under the stars.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top