Tonight, it's just us
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tonight, it's just us Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tonight, it's just us

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight, it's just us Empty Tonight, it's just us

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 pm

"Aren't you too young to drink alcohol?" a voice rang out behind her.

Amaris turned around to face her brother, Julius. The icy look she gave him made him lower his head as he realized that his question had been stupid. "Julius?" she sighed. "When will you learn to let go and have fun?" she asked him. "All those pranks you pull on me ... they're nothing unless Alexander helps you. Don't you ever think for yourself?" she asked, hitting him where it hurt most. Calling his pranks nothing.

"Of course I do." Julius snapped. But he looked down at the ground as they walked. "But I'm your brother. I have to look out for you." he added.

Amaris sighed again. "Julius. We're twins. I know how you feel. But let go." she told him. "We're seventeen now. You cant keep babying me like when we were little." she added. "Let's just go to the Leaky Cauldron and have some fun. You have to stop acting like this. You're no fun like that." she said.

"Fine." Julius breathed and Amaris smiled.

"Good." she said. Neither of them spoke much the rest of the way to the Leaky Cauldron. Once they entered the pub, Amaris winced at the way it looked. Julius did the same and they both sighed. "Better than nothings." she told Julius and he nodded. She told Julius to look for somewhere to sit while she got them what they'd gone there for. "Two firewhiskeys." She told the bartender and he eyed her suspiciously. "I'm seventeen. Now give me those firewhiskeys." she growled at him.

The bartender seemed startled that an innocent looking girl like her could be so cold and he gave her the firewhiskeys. She glared at him as she took the drinks and she placed the galleons on the counter, before walking away toward her brother. "Here." She told Julius and they both looked down at the drinks then at each other. Amaris smirked and tipped her head at him, indicating that he went first. He swallowed hard and took a long drink. He made a face and shook his head. "It's strong huh?" she asked him. He nodded and she laughed softly. "It's because you've never had it." she said and she brought the glass to her lips, taking a long sip.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Tonight, it's just us Empty Re: Tonight, it's just us

Post by Raphel Montague Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 am

" I need a drink after a long day, but I feel like doing something else but what? "

He decided to enter the leaky cauldron to get a nice drink, soon walking up to a bartender. He ordered a bottle of fine Whiskey wine it was his favorite drink after all. He told him to put it on his tab, as he brought him the bottle and a few shot glasses. He poured himself a glass of the drink, as it fizzed abit before settling down. Then taking the whole shot in one gulp, then placing the glass back on the counter feeling the effects of the wine.

" Well I think I found something else, how much fun "

He said as he saw a women that peeked his interest, she was really beautiful but she was with another man. Of course that didn't stop him from taking a chance, even if he was a semi-single bachelor now. He took his wine bottle, and his shot glasses with him as he walked by them. He over heard them say something, and he took the chance to make his appearance.

" Well of course it's strong, but you will get use to it in time. Oh where are my manners, my name is Raphel and I'm sorry to barge in on such a beautiful women and her Date? "

He ran a hand through his light blond hair as a habit, he was wondering if his charm was working, or it was a failing. Well it didn't hurt that he gave the Women a charming smile that usually made women melt, and then a regular smile to the guy with him.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 pm

The girl looked over at her brother as she noticed that he'd begun to tense up at the sudden appearance of a new person. Although, he soon calmed down at his words and they both stared at each other before bursting into laughter. He thought they were on a date? Well, he obviously wasn't very bright. Amaris took a long look at him as he introduced himself. "I know who you are." she said. "Raphel Montague. You have a younger sister and you're in Slytherin." she said impressively. "Oh and he isn't my date. He's my brother." she added.

"We've been going to Hogwarts with you since day one, mate. Yet, you still didn't realize who we are? I'm sorry but that's sad." Julius cut in.

Amaris could tell that the alcohol was getting to him. Poor Julius, can't even handle a simple bit of alcohol. Amaris shook her head at him and he went back to drinking the firewhiskey. The girl returned her attention to Raphel and sighed. "I'm sorry about my brother, he's never drank alcohol before." she apologized. She raised an eyebrow at the way he was smiling at her and chuckled. It was pointless to try that with her, Amaris wasn't like those stupid Hufflepuffs, who were charmed by whoever was near them.

A giggling girl passed by their table and she waved and winked at Julius. The girl was drunk, Amaris could tell, but she looked at Julius who was dumbfounded by the girl's looks. "Go after her Julius." Amaris encouraged her brother. She wanted him to get away from her, mostly because he spent too much time worrying about her and he really needed to have some fun, one way or another. Julius nodded and stumbled after the girl, who had stopped at the bar, obviously waiting to see if he'd follow her. Amaris shook her head again and laughed softly. "When will he learn?" she muttered softly to herself.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 am

Raphel was impressed that she knew all that info, and he didn't forget them from school. Just that he was always into being a gentlemen, and well keeping that little act up. Of course the laughing wasn't very nice to hear, but he kept up a straight face for right now.

" Well the D'eath Family isn't one to go unnoticed, and that's a good thing that it isn't a date but please don't insult me for being collected unlike yourself, Julius. "

He said the last word with a small hiss like a snake, but he came back to being himself as he was starting to chase a Girl. The poor guy was really smashed or just the worst lightweight in drinking history, once he left he would take his seat aside from Amaris as he placed his Shot glasses on the table. He started to pour himself and her a glass of Whiskey wine, as he slid it across the table to her.

" Well hopefully your not a lightweight like him, of course maybe you are since he is part of your same family. But you seem fine having a good summer so far Amaris, and growing even more radiant with every passing day "

He would take a long sip of his shot, as he knew that Amarius was not like other conquests because he had been with her since day one of Hogwarts. She was always tried to know everything, and getting the upper hand in anything that made her win. Of course Raphel was more of the reserve type, but he liked this challenge to get her with his own plans.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm

"Julius is a simpleton. Don't let his words get to you." she said. "He's never had alcohol before. I, on the other hand, am not like him. We may come from the same family, but I have my ways to getting this type of thing." she told him. "I am quite used to drinking alcohol, so I will not be likely to fall in that state, that he is in." she added and flipped her hair onto the other side of her shoulder gently.

She looked at the glass he'd sent over to her and smirked. Lifting it to her lips, she took a long sip and replaced the glass back down on the table. "It's alright. Except that my father has Julius going everywhere with me, which explains his being here today." she sighed. Her smirk deepened a bit at his conpliment toward her. "Well, it's to he expected from someone in my family." she said. "Being a vampire, if only half, has it's perks in beauty." she smiled and showed her fangs a bit.

Being a half-vampire really did have its perks for a lot of things. Beauty was just the only one that truly interested her. It was because of this, that she was able to get whatever she wanted. That she was able to seduce whoever she wanted too. Amaris eyed Raphel a bit, discreetly of course, and she sighed. She wasn't sure if he was worth her time, but that didn't really matter right now. He was a pureblood so it was okay for hee to be seen with him there.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 am

" Well your Family is well known throughout the wizarding world, so it's only natural that you need protection just in case but I bet you know how to take care of yourself " He wasn't one to mess with Women, but she was indeed one of the worst people to get on there bad side. No matter who the person was, but he would just smile at her calmly as he took another large chug of his drink finishing it. The burning Sensation was what he liked about this whiskey, but back to the matter at hand.

He started to pour himself another Shot, looking at her being a gentlemen meant to make the women the center of attention. " So tell me, what are your plans for your future? even if I have a pretty good idea of one side of your life " He knew of her being part of the Dark followers, since he knew was apart of it as well. He didn't get to involved with it to much, but it had it's moments. She was also a half-vampire which was really exotic, and different from most regular people. She was indeed able to keep her beauty, but wasn't it a draw back. " So how is life as a half-vampire, Amaris? "
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 am

"I certainly know how to take care of myself better than he does." Amaris sighed. Julius was always the one getting in trouble and Amaris was always trying to get him out of it. She was, after all, his older sister even if it was by a few moments. Even though they were twins, she never let him forget that he had been born after she had. She took the last long sip of her shot and she smiled at the burning sensation she felt from the whiskey as it went down her throat. If Julius had tasted this, he might as well be dead right now. This was something he couldn't handle and that was clear to her.

Amaris raised an eyebrow at him and scoffed softly at his comment. "I'm not exactly sure. Find someone to marry I suppose and start a family, as is expected of me." she told him with a sour expression. She couldn't stand the thought of being pregnant right now, losing the image she had now to a child that would grow inside her and feed off her magic to give itself power and then once it was born it would only cause her pain. Of course she would love the child, after all it was hers. "Being a half-vampire is fine." she said simply. "I have advantages over normal humans." she added a bit smuggly.

She placed the glass on the table and sighed, looking to the side for a moment. She was starting to get bored, and with Amaris that usually wasn't a good sign. She needed something else to do right now. "Have anything fun in mind for later?" she asked him. She smirked at him, wondering if he would catch onto what she was talking about, before she looked toward the bar again.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:53 am

He laughed abit at the comment about Julius getting in more trouble then her, well that was a understatement. He smirked at the foolish Julius, but he had turned back to Amaris with a soft smile engraved in his face. He sipped the last of his Shot, and listened to her talking about starting a family. He didn't mind the word but he was currently engaged to Cecilla but it wasn't public yet.

He thought to himself for a small faction of a minute, before he spoke again. " Yeah I understand what you are going through, I have to have a family as well in my future. Maybe sooner or later, but currently I'm just enjoying myself " He sometimes wished he wasn't a pureblood, but then again this was much more fun. His family was rich, and he could do anything he wanted throughout the world. But hey Wizards and Vampires are going to rule the normal humans one day.

Once she brought up the Million dollar question, he would give her a sexy smirk at what she was implying. He would get up from his seat, and went to her side extending his hand to her like a gentlemen would for a lady. " Well I have something Fun indeed, I hope your brother doesn't mind if I steal you away for the remainder of this day. I have a Hotel Room in London, it's a King Suite a nice change of pace unless you have something better to do " He winked at her as he said this and hoped she wouldn't mind a little play time.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:43 am

Amaris thought about her starting a family for a bit. The person she would be starting one with wasn't exactly the best person. She would've chosen someone better than him, but her parents had chosen Nathaniel Mulciber to be her husband. They obviously didn't know that he wasn't much of a guy right now. He wouldn't be useful for anything right now. He was still moping about his precious Mariposa being killed, and that really annoyed her. If she was dead, she was dead, he needed to leave it alone

Yet he never did. Which was why she'd gotten fed up and left him alone tonight. Julius had followed her to bring her back, but she'd convinced him to just have some fun with her and after a while he agreed to it. She needed to get that pathetic excuse for a Slytherin out of her head because she was done trying to help him forget about her. He'd either forget her himself, or he would go crazy trying to forget. Either way she didn't care because he wasn't her problem, and he would never be, even if they were supposed to get married.

Amaris smirked and took his hand. "Oh he won't mind." she said. "He won't even notice." she said, looking over at where Julius had been, but noticing that he was gone. Of course he would be. Her smirk deepened and she stood up from her seat. "That sounds perfect to me." she said, placing her index finger under his chin and leaning forward, letting her lips brush up again his before leaning away. A tease was always good before doing anything. "Apparate us there?" she asked him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 am

Once she placed a kiss on his lips, and then left him hanging he would smile. She was playing that type of game, which he didn't mind at all. " Yes I can Apparate there, just hang on tight " Once he said those words he would wrap a arm around her Waist, and pulling her into him before he Apprated into his King Suite room in the Sheraton Park Tower. He had a balcony that faced Hyde park, as he stared at Amaris he was still holding onto her.

The room held all the needs for anyone to live in it, and the shower was simply amazing. In the room there was a king sized bed, along with your typical desks and a plasma TV. " What do you think of my get away room, it's nice I guess but it's doesn't compare to you " He smiled to her while looking down at her, because he was taller then her.

He let his hands move through her hair, as he started off slow. A women would always set the pace of things, because he didn't want any problems or mess something up. His green eyes would stare into her Blue eyes as he would give her a amusing smirk. " Is this your first time? " He always wanted to check because sometimes it is, but hey everyone is different.

Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top