Tonight, it's just us - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tonight, it's just us - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tonight, it's just us

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight, it's just us - Page 3 Empty Re: Tonight, it's just us

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Amaris' eyes fluttered open as she felt someone rocking her, telling her to wake up. She turned her bare body over slowly as she felt pain surging through her. "Ow." she whispered softly as she tried to sit up in the bed, the blankets of the bed covering her. The light of the sun irritated her and she tried her best to move away from it, but the movements hurt her and she tried her best to sit still but out of the sun's light. She looked at the food that had been brought in and sighed.

The girl ran a hand through her hair and looked at him. "I'm not all that hungry." she told him softly. The pain was beginning to subside and Amaris moved her legs from out under the sheets to the side of the bed. She stopped with that and closed her eyes, feeling a bit light headed. She figured it was normal, since it had just been her first time. But she didn't like the feeling. Once it passed she looked at Raphel and said, "Mind passing me my clothes?"
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 am

Raphel looked at her, as she didn't seem to be hungry, and looked out the window. Then he remembered that she was part Vampire, he walked over to the blinds and pulled them closed. Making sure there was little to no light in the room, as she asked for her Clothes. He responded by nodding at her, getting the folded clothe off his dresser and handing them to her.

He had a great night with her, and had found her to be interesting to say the least. Plus she was a virgin, but he wasn't one of those kiss and tell type of guy, he rather keep that part private from other people. " Do you need some help putting them on?...I'm just asking " He said with a straight face, he was just trying to help her out because it was her first time.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 am

Amaris took the clothes from him gently and placed them on the bed next to her. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow when he asked if she needed help putting her clothes on. She quickly shook her head though and said, "No. I can do that on my own." Amaris put her under clothes on first and waiting a few moments before putting the rest on.

As she put her pants back on, she stood up from the bed and waiting a few minutes before walking, to make sure she had her balance. When she knew her balance was fine, she walked over to him and crossed her arms over her stomach. "So, we just pretend none of this happened?" she asked with an emotionless expression on her face. She thought that would be best, especially with her arranged marriage.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 am

Raphel would turn away from her, as she dressed herself. He knew that there thing was kinda a one night then, and tried to keep his calm demeanor. When she brought up that they should keep it a secret, or just pretend this never happened he only nodded at her. After all if this became public everything would become a issue, because of his engagement to Cecilia.

She would be able to Apparate out of his room, and back to her own home if she wanted to. He knew her as the calm type of person, and when needed very emotionless because he was with her for many years at Hogwarts. But he decided to do something before both of them parted ways, for who knows how long. " Okay, but just promise me something " He walked up to her, and his arms would encircle her waist and pulled her clothe to him. His lips would cover hers, giving her a quick kiss, then pulled away and looked into her eyes with his own blue sea eyes. " Just stay Safe, and I hope you think of me again soon, bye " He pulled away from her, as he smirked at his final gift and words of advice to her before they part ways.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top